PDA

View Full Version : Worst weapon in the game

AndreFlash83
04-17-2012, 06:09 PM
Today the new dlc was launched and it includes the last weapon and the worst i think, man this weapon makes you vulnerable against every enemy and against bosses it doesnt worth nothing, i have the weapon on level 8 and until now there's not a really good combo with it, i'm very desappointed cause on NG2 it was one of the best weapons in the game.

MondoBondo
04-17-2012, 06:25 PM
It does have some advantages, but during very chaotic trials, the weapon is just too slow

jackofblades
04-17-2012, 06:35 PM
this weapon lowers the frame rate even more! how is that even possible

Foxhound300
04-17-2012, 06:50 PM
It's exactly like the scythe in Ninja Gaiden 2. Heck, it's even better because once you get a steel-on-bone combo going (which is pretty bloody easy with the scythe) you can clear THE WHOLE ROOM because of the scythe's insane range.

jackofblades
04-17-2012, 06:53 PM
yes but it lowers the frame rate even more lol

Foxhound300
04-17-2012, 06:59 PM
yes but it lowers the frame rate even more lol

Think of it as "stylish slow mo." :P If the frame rate isn't screwing up while I'm actually playing the game, I don't care if the game slows down a little while I'm slicing someone in half because I'm invincible during those sequences.

Obviously it shows bad quality, but it could be worse because it could actually happen when your life is on the line.

MondoBondo
04-17-2012, 07:32 PM
The scythe seems to just destroy the framerate, it almost reminds me of the stair battle in NG2

jackofblades
04-17-2012, 07:36 PM
they really need to patch this.. scythe was fine in trials but this is just a joke

AndreFlash83
04-17-2012, 08:02 PM
It's exactly like the scythe in Ninja Gaiden 2. Heck, it's even better because once you get a steel-on-bone combo going (which is pretty bloody easy with the scythe) you can clear THE WHOLE ROOM because of the scythe's insane range.

Its not exactly the same, it doesnt have the combos, jump xxy or yyyy that was the most usefull to me on ng2, in this game it just have yyy and other variations that are horrible, best combo seems xxxxy and yes it can clear a room easily if the enemies are close, on acolyte, mentor or leader you can do it but for mn and un try to make a steel on bone in the air and you will see what will happen when you touch the floor.

jackofblades
04-17-2012, 09:10 PM
Andre

as you have done master ninja how did you deal with the frame rate problems?

AndreFlash83
04-18-2012, 02:41 AM
Andre

as you have done master ninja how did you deal with the frame rate problems?

This part in special its very hard i remember, it has many time and i cant remember very well, and the main problem without any doubts its the framerate try to take advantage of the space and try to separate them when i did this i wasnt so good like i'm now but i remember for the white ninjas and rocket ninjas flying swalow works well, for the guys with orange adagas xyxxxyxxxy until you can make the other kind of Isuna, not the common one and for the last wave of alchemists i saved the nimpo and killed them all, thats the hints i can give to you, probably now i could go throught this part easier, tomorrow i can try some other strategies and post to help you.

jackofblades
04-18-2012, 10:49 AM
This part in special its very hard i remember, it has many time and i cant remember very well, and the main problem without any doubts its the framerate try to take advantage of the space and try to separate them when i did this i wasnt so good like i'm now but i remember for the white ninjas and rocket ninjas flying swalow works well, for the guys with orange adagas xyxxxyxxxy until you can make the other kind of Isuna, not the common one and for the last wave of alchemists i saved the nimpo and killed them all, thats the hints i can give to you, probably now i could go throught this part easier, tomorrow i can try some other strategies and post to help you.

if you dont mind that would be really helpful, this part is really annoying cant stand it

jackofblades
04-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Done it now, seeing how much crap that was giving me on MN ill think ill pass on UN lol

DigiLuigi
04-18-2012, 12:52 PM
I'll give UN a shot if I can somehow beat UN 04 & 05. Without beating those, there won't even be an achievement for beating the story on UN.

jackofblades
04-18-2012, 12:55 PM
yeah that sucks lol...

The scythe works wonders on the boss at the end lol

Azrael008uk
04-18-2012, 10:31 PM
I'm sure the 2 day old "worst weapon in the game" will become much more fun to use once people become familiar with actually using it.

Az

jackofblades
04-18-2012, 10:39 PM
I love the scythe for story just wish it didnt lower the piss poor frame rate even more