PDA

View Full Version : Super Run Time Video Guide w/commentary

McDurbin
04-17-2012, 10:52 PM
This guide will show you how to get gold on all levels in South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. All videos were recorded by me and I was assisted by BeastlyPappy in getting gold and the collectibles in this game.

South Park 2546
South Park 2546 Gold Run - YouTube

A Ginger is Born
A Ginger is Born (Gold Run) - YouTube

Red Power
Red Power Gold Run - YouTube

South Park Sewers
South Park Sewers Gold Run - YouTube

Poop
Poop Gold Run - YouTube

Pi Pi's Splashtown
Pi Pi's Splashtown Gold Run - YouTube

Fleeing the Pee Tsunami
Fleeing the Pee Tsunami Gold Run - YouTube

Tynacorp Labs
Tynacorp Labs Gold Run - YouTube

Towel Production Facility
Towel Production Facility Gold Run - YouTube

Manbearpig
Manbearpig Gold Run - YouTube

Park County Dump
Park County Dump Gold Run - YouTube

McDurbin
04-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Leopold's Last Stand
Leopold's Last Stand Gold Run - YouTube

Heavenly City
Heavenly City Gold Run - YouTube

War in the Clouds
War in the Clouds Gold Run - YouTube

Depths of Hell
Depths of Hell Collectibles and Gold Run - YouTube

Hot Lava
Hot Lava Gold Run - YouTube

Facing the Antichrist
Facing The Antichrist Gold Run - YouTube

Jungles of Peru
Jungles of Peru Gold Run - YouTube

Temple Trouble
Temple Trouble Gold Run - YouTube

Cartmanland?
Cartmanland? Gold Run - YouTube

Chili Con Carnival
Chili Con Carnival Gold Run - YouTube

...Best Served Chili
...Best Served Chili Gold Run - YouTube

MikeMannuh
04-26-2012, 11:57 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for this. There are a few in here that I didn't have yet, but I'm mostly looking forward to the ones that are still to come. Still need about 6 of those Gold Medals. Great guide :)

McDurbin
04-26-2012, 10:46 PM
You're welcome! :)

I would have had it done by now possibly but I've been busy with work and now my co-op partner won't play again till this weekend.

PSYCOPAPPY5
04-27-2012, 07:30 AM
You're welcome! :)

I would have had it done by now possibly but I've been busy with work and now my co-op partner won't play again till this weekend.i will be on this weekend all weekend ok durbin ive have not been on when your on past 2 days and when i am on your busy lol. We should beat the game this weekend!

ShazamFTW
05-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Praise Allah, I finally beat Best Served Chili on gold.

A tip if you haven't filmed that one as of yet, use Kenny and dial up Mysterion once you get to the last part with the exploding crates. When invincible Mysterion carries exploding boxes, the missles don't bother you until you chuck the box.

McDurbin
05-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Praise Allah, I finally beat Best Served Chili on gold.

A tip if you haven't filmed that one as of yet, use Kenny and dial up Mysterion once you get to the last part with the exploding crates. When invincible Mysterion carries exploding boxes, the missles don't bother you until you chuck the box.
Thanks, but we have recorded all of the videos and we did use that tactic to get gold. I've just been busy with work so I only have time to edit and upload a couple of videos a night. I am half way through editing the collectibles video for 'Cartmanland?'. I hope to finish all the videos by tomorrow.

McDurbin
05-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Sorry for the double post but I just wanted to say that the guide is now complete! :D

MikeMannuh
05-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Good stuff. Thanks a lot. Helped me get the last 8 or so levels I still needed. Game is now complete :woop:

PSYCOPAPPY5
05-02-2012, 05:47 PM
assisted by beastlypappy? when it came to the gold times i did more then half the work assist by mcdurbin hahaha....jk jk you edited the videos i make the gold times happin so we both did alot.