PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking.

Creazil
04-18-2012, 01:32 PM
I've been sat here for 10 minutes now to join a game and the searching for players bar isn't even a quarter of the way across.

WTF?

EDIT: Nevermind, I get it now. :L

II KaotiK
04-18-2012, 02:27 PM
I've been sat here for 10 minutes now to join a game and the searching for players bar isn't even a quarter of the way across.

WTF?

What was your fix? I've been encountering the same issue, but sometimes I can join through Supercross.

Dr Double Dice
04-18-2012, 02:28 PM

WTF?

Have patience.

Red Testament
04-18-2012, 05:53 PM
I waited 5 minutes myself before giving up. I just figured not many people had gotten the game and the ones who did were probably playing single-player.

CKK Salvation
04-18-2012, 05:58 PM
I waited 5 minutes myself before giving up. I just figured not many people had gotten the game and the ones who did were probably playing single-player.

This is right. I tried this morning and had no luck.

Go back and try again now and you should get a match in under a minute np.

Dr Double Dice
04-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Got three online Achievements out of the way so on to singleplayer now.

Maka
04-18-2012, 08:05 PM
I searched for a game, got bored and went on my computer. 10 minutes later, I hear engines revving, and I'm in a game. I completely forgot that I search, but it took forever.

I find it really unfair if your rider gets put in the farthest row, it's so much harder to see the track.