PDA

View Full Version : GameFAQs Achievement Guide

Blood XIII
04-18-2012, 06:47 PM
I made the following Achievement Guide and submitted it to GameFAQS, thought I would share it with everyone here!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/641158-blazblue-continuum-shift-extend/faqs/64137

Also of note is the fact that...

TODAY IS KOKONOE'S BIRTHDAY!

Seeing as I just happened to submit the guide today, I have given her a gift within my guide, which will be quite obvious to anyone who looks at it.

N7 Shadow
04-19-2012, 05:56 PM
Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

And happy belated brithday.....grimalkin. :p

Blood XIII
04-19-2012, 06:43 PM
No problem! I would do a full guide here on X360A, but...

1. The way of doing such seems lengthy and I'm lazy and pressed for time. XP
2. Even I admit that my guide is insanely wordy and would likely take up 20+ posts or something crazy.

N7 Shadow
04-19-2012, 08:02 PM
Even in the middle of nowhere? :p jk

Everyone has their own priorities, so no worries. Also, you can always ask around for some extra help with making a guide here. I'm sure there are people willing to help out whenever they can. :)

Blood XIII
04-19-2012, 08:19 PM
Even more so in the middle of nowhere because I'm always trying to find a job! There's NOTHING around here!

Worst part is I can't seem to KEEP a job once I get it, lol.

And I may yet work out time to do a guide here as well either way, or like you said just get someone to help out.

FeLizP
04-23-2012, 09:33 PM
Even more so in the middle of nowhere because I'm always trying to find a job! There's NOTHING around here!

Worst part is I can't seem to KEEP a job once I get it, lol.

And I may yet work out time to do a guide here as well either way, or like you said just get someone to help out.

Lovely guide on Gamefaqs:) Also I somehow missed the birthday present.....heh just kidding. ;)

Also, if posting a guide here on 360a seems too burdensome for you then just submit it my way and I can do all the work for it. I can do all the tile, solutions and everything, Copy/Paste it back to you in multiple posts and then all you have to is paste it under your own "Achievement Guide & Roadmap" thread. You won't actually have to even submit anything to me just allow me to take your guide off gamefaqs and wait for me to PM everything to you! Simple as that!

I'd be glad to help! :)