PDA

View Full Version : Video Achievement Guides (Commentary)

x CmOn3y x
04-18-2012, 06:50 PM
I plan on doing a video for every achievement "that needs one" I should have all or most of them uploaded by the end of today, I will also be posting Extreme track guides

Full Throttle II

Trials HD Evolution - Full Throttle II: Achievement Guide - YouTube

Unyielding II

Trials HD Evolution - Unyielding II: Achievement Guide - YouTube

Burnt To A Crisp

Trials HD Evolution - Burnt To A Crisp: Achievement Guide - YouTube

Hard The Hard Way

Trials HD Evolution - Hard The Hard Way: Achievement Guide - YouTube

Loonie Lander "Thanks to Nozza x360a"

Trials Evolution - Loonie Lander: Achievement Guide - YouTube

The Squirrels Have Eyes...

Trials Evolution - The Squirrels Have Eyes (20/20): Achievement Guide - YouTube

Demon On Wheels II: Guide

Truth Is Out There

Trials Evolution - Demon On Wheels II (The Truth Is Out There): Achievement Guide - YouTube

Out Of The Pit

Trials Evolution - Demon On Wheels II (Out Of The Pit): Achievement Guide - YouTube

Fishy Business

Trials Evolution - Demon On Wheels II (Fishy Business): Achievement Guide - YouTube

Dark City Run

Trials Evolution - Demon On Wheels II (Dark City Run): Achievement Guide.mp4 - YouTube

The Wreck

Trials Evolution - Demon On Wheels II (The Wreck): Achievement Guide - YouTube

Ancient
04-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Thanks a lot bro! It will help lots of people. :)

Bobbe
04-19-2012, 12:18 AM
thanks 4 all of these videos!!!!

II KaotiK
04-19-2012, 02:58 AM
Used your videos in my guide and credited you, too. :)

jdawg529
04-19-2012, 06:12 AM
Thx for the vids! I'm working on Flawless victory right now. I figure I might as well rip the band-aid off quick. Can't find a guide for it either, I guess not many people have done it.

x CmOn3y x
04-19-2012, 07:11 AM
Used your videos in my guide and credited you, too. :)

Thanks You!

x CmOn3y x
04-19-2012, 07:11 AM
Thx for the vids! I'm working on Flawless victory right now. I figure I might as well rip the band-aid off quick. Can't find a guide for it either, I guess not many people have done it.

I will do it tomorrow

x CmOn3y x
04-20-2012, 03:58 PM
updated, added "the squirrels have eyes.."

Scottish Sin
04-20-2012, 07:19 PM
Thanks for these videos man. Any time frame on getting the video up for that Dark City Extreme track? That part with the two vertical planks of wood with the gap in the middle has me stumped!

HugTheBear
04-20-2012, 07:36 PM
Good videos man. Thanks for posting them.

x CmOn3y x
04-20-2012, 09:48 PM
Thanks for these videos man. Any time frame on getting the video up for that Dark City Extreme track? That part with the two vertical planks of wood with the gap in the middle has me stumped!

its up now, hope it helps. I try to explain as best as i can but sometimes its hard to describe exactly what i do

RamboSilce
04-22-2012, 04:14 AM
Good guide but we've to buy you a new mice

x CmOn3y x
04-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Good guide but we've to buy you a new mice

yeah lol its pretty bad.

Aidexx
04-23-2012, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the video guides, although I have a feeling I still might loose my coolness with that Loonie Lander achievement. The UFO driver must be drunk or something. :mad: Full Throttle 2 was quite easy - even for me.

The game is frustrating, but I still keep coming back...

TransonicPower
04-23-2012, 11:14 AM
The wreck, impossible... The bunny hop in the end is so damn difficult, it's even difficul to get up there and hop over the box, seriously?! Any tips plz?

SonsOfDisaster
04-23-2012, 02:56 PM
The wreck, impossible... The bunny hop in the end is so damn difficult, it's even difficul to get up there and hop over the box, seriously?! Any tips plz?

Found a method that works for me, lean forward at the check point, and slowly press the gas, but let it keep inching its way to the very back of the platform (to the left of the checkpoint) let it go back as far as it can without falling off, and while your guy is still leaning forward, gun it, when you land let your front tire hit first, then do the bunny hop motion letting your back tire hit, and that will hopefully give you the bounce and the distance you need to get your back tire on the box first.

hope that helps, would be easier if I could just make a video haha

LaserPanther
04-23-2012, 03:26 PM

The last bunny hop is fairly easy. Just don't try it straight from the checkpoint, drive backwards up the ramp and get as much speed as you can. Works every time for me.

My tip for getting on top of the box right before the last checkpoint: If you move up towards the box, you need to release the gas right before you hit it. If you are too fast, you will hit the box with your backtire too hard and it will bump away too far from the box.

I hope this helps.