PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know where any squirrels are?

z I ToP CaT I z
04-18-2012, 08:44 PM
I currently have 1/20 haha. Any help would be appreciated. :)

jordan40
04-18-2012, 09:12 PM
At the very end of the D licence if you wit a squirrel will fall on you, and then a piano! :eek: ^^

Nozza XBA
04-18-2012, 09:30 PM
At this moment, 2. One mentioned above and another on the Titans Graveyard level. But I'm only going to look hard for them once I've really completed the game!

Edit: Forgot to mention there's also one on the track Archipelago

Edit 2: After watching a video showing you where the Archipelago one is, it's not there for me and I get a no bike sign and the area blows up....

z I ToP CaT I z
04-18-2012, 09:37 PM
According to the current trials leader on Ta some can be found on:

Harbor Havok
Power Plant
Cliff Jumper
Strike
Titan Graveyard

He also mentions one of these levels contains 2, making a total of 6.
I cannot personally verify these however...

Aiden 514
04-18-2012, 10:31 PM
I believe there is one at the end of 'way of the ninja(?)' could be wrong.

DROGTURIST
04-18-2012, 10:41 PM
Found a YouTube video that shows where one squirrel is, on Sunset Stripped.

Trials Evolution Squirrel Hunt (original).mp4 - YouTube

Edit 2: After watching a video showing you where the Archipelago one is, it's not there for me and I get a no bike sign and the area blows up....Check out the date and comments for the video - he's playing some pirated version and RedLynx have thus responded to the pirates by removing that squirrel.

SonsOfDisaster
04-18-2012, 10:45 PM
According to the current trials leader on Ta some can be found on:

Harbor Havok
Power Plant
Cliff Jumper
Strike
Titan Graveyard

He also mentions one of these levels contains 2, making a total of 6.
I cannot personally verify these however...

Thanks, I can confirm that those are legit - only found 1 in each but i quit out after i found the first ones

DROGTURIST
04-18-2012, 10:49 PM
Found the squirrels on Titan's Graveyard. It's a little hard to explain, but after you pass through the indoors part where there are two large animal cages hanging from the ceiling (the natural route for the level takes you through one of them), you'll go back outside and go down a rickety wooden bridge to a pretty long fall. After landing from the fall, just back up carefully and you'll land on the ground. Keep backing up and there's a few squirrels hanging out by a torch.

Also, you can go ahead and quit out after finding them. They save as soon as you find them.

DROGTURIST
04-18-2012, 10:56 PM
On Harbor Havok, you travel up a beam right as the level starts, then you land on some containers. Go forward until you see the very obviously open container with a ramp leading down into it and there's the squirrels.

There's also an open container at the very end, it's the jump you use to cross the finish line. That may have squirrels in it but looks pretty difficult to check out so I'm leaving it for now.

DROGTURIST
04-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Guess I'm the only checking that list... :P

Power Plant: Back up when the elevator reaches the top. A platform will drop down and as you keep backing up, you'll eventually fall off the roof and into a squirrel stash.

If there's a second squirrel there, it's probably in the shortcut towards the end that I don't quite know how to reach.

DROGTURIST
04-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Cliff Jumper: Pass the first two jumps and hit the first checkpoint. Back up and backflip to land safely on the rock. Carefully back up and keep backing up until the screen gets foggy, a rock or something smashes you and you get a squirrel.

Stirke: Right after the third checkpoint there's a rickety little downhill bridge. Fall down the gap there and there's an open door with what's basically the hardest part of this easy level, followed by a room with squirrels in it.

xmagnummgx
04-18-2012, 11:16 PM
there is one at the end of Rock Steady. hit the barrels at the end of the track hard enough and it will blow up the cave (on both sides of the mountain) at the end the squirrel will show up

SonsOfDisaster
04-18-2012, 11:39 PM
there is one at the end of Rock Steady. hit the barrels at the end of the track hard enough and it will blow up the cave (on both sides of the mountain) at the end the squirrel will show up

I can confirm that, were up to 8 now in this thread (or 9 if there is 2 in one track)

SonsOfDisaster
04-19-2012, 12:09 AM
Found one on "On The Ranch" all the way at the end, at the final jump, take the lower ramp, go very slow, drop all the way to the bottom, and reverse as far as you can when on ground level, the outhouse will explode and you will get one.

x CmOn3y x
04-19-2012, 12:10 AM
just found one

Around The Ranch

Squirrel! - YouTube

x CmOn3y x
04-19-2012, 12:11 AM
Found one on "On The Ranch" all the way at the end, at the final jump, take the lower ramp, go very slow, drop all the way to the bottom, and reverse as far as you can when on ground level, the outhouse will explode and you will get one.

epic, same squirrel posted at the same time

x CmOn3y x
04-19-2012, 12:40 AM
At the very end of the D licence if you wit a squirrel will fall on you, and then a piano! :eek: ^^

"where" cant find it

also i think i may have picked one up by accident on "Lab Rat" while going for "Burn Like a Crisp"

SonsOfDisaster
04-19-2012, 12:53 AM
"where" cant find it

also i think i may have picked one up by accident on "Lab Rat" while going for "Burn Like a Crisp"

watch the scene after you finish the d license

Bananaster
04-19-2012, 04:01 AM
On the level Meltdown, reverse into the fire at the beginning then finish the track without faulting, and you'll get the squirrel when you finish.

SonsOfDisaster
04-19-2012, 04:15 AM
On the level Meltdown, reverse into the fire at the beginning then finish the track without faulting, and you'll get the squirrel when you finish.
I was so tempted to do that earlier haha

EDIT: Confirmed, thats 10.

RamboSilce
04-19-2012, 05:23 AM
Gathered the first 9 into a video. Part 2 should be out by the end of the week, depending on how quickly the community hunts these pesky squirrels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GNUVUmmsvVE

Let me know if any changes need to be made.

*vid description will be updated in the morning

Thanks.

btw how do I embed the video?

ol Velocity Io
04-19-2012, 06:46 AM
Trials Evolution Physics Factory Squirrel - YouTube

Cutting Edge - Physics - Hard
Start the track and make it onto the upper platform, jump down to the launcher while hitting the break, the reverse off the platform into the waiting squirrel.

AuraSoldier313
04-19-2012, 08:41 AM
I don't know if anyone's found the one on Sewage plant but I just nabbed the little bugger here. It requires a bailout at the very start of the level, into a water stream jet thingy, then a launch ontop of a roof, to which you make your guy wobble off into the secret room.

I'll try and get a video up but it's difficult to replicate.

THE NICK1987
04-19-2012, 09:03 AM
Up to twelve of the buck teethed bastards now...

8 more and i'll have the 400! So close :(

DROGTURIST
04-19-2012, 09:27 AM
Up to twelve of the buck teethed bastards now...

8 more and i'll have the 400! So close :(Why would you come into a thread where everyone is sharing squirrels they found just to brag and not share the extra 2 you've found? Don't be a douche.

THE NICK1987
04-19-2012, 09:30 AM
Why would you come into a thread where everyone is sharing squirrels they found just to brag and not share the extra 2 you've found? Don't be a douche.
D lincense
Titan graveyard
habour havok
power plant
cliff jumper
rock steady
strike
on the ranch
meltdown
physics factory
sunset stripped
sewage plant

All of which have been mentioned in this thread already

DROGTURIST
04-19-2012, 10:07 AM
My bad, I thought we were at 11 because that's what my stats said but it turns out the game never saved the squirrel on Rock Steady and I had to do it again.

SkyeFalling
04-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Im doing Swamp Fever at the moment.
When you hit one of the mines in the middle with a big jump, It explodes with firework noises. I don't know if this could be something. Can't figure it out.

AuraSoldier313
04-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Here's the video of the one on Sewage Plant. Trust me, it's more time consuming than it looks; took ages to get as clean a vid as the one I did.

Edit: This one's the proper way, the one below is the imo funner, but definitely harder way.

Trials: Evolution - Hidden Squirrel Location on Sewage Plant (The Proper Way) - YouTube

Trials: Evolution - Hidden Squirrel Location on Sewage Plant (The Improper Way) - YouTube

Nozza XBA
04-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Best video so far on the web. Part 2 isn't up yet though!

Trials Evolution 'The Squirrels Have Eyes' Achievement Guide | Part 1 - YouTube

Scottcool
04-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Here's the video of the one on Sewage Plant.

nice find, i just agonized through this one, i'm pretty sure there has to be an easier way than that though. Other than shoot straight on the ledge which would be horrible also

SonsOfDisaster
04-19-2012, 02:42 PM
nice find, i just agonized through this one, i'm pretty sure there has to be an easier way than that though. Other than shoot straight on the ledge which would be horrible also

I couldn't do it with the Phoenix Bike because I kept landing on the glass section of the roof or even more to the right side, then I switched to the Scorpion and got it first try, so for me atleast I would say use the Scorpion Bike to tackle this one.

Bananaster
04-19-2012, 02:51 PM
On the sewage plant level there is a way easier way to do it. Just keep going until you get past the three pipes that jet water, and hold forward on the ramp afterwards then hit Y to bail and you should be able to fly into the spot much easier.

DROGTURIST
04-19-2012, 03:14 PM
On the sewage plant level there is a way easier way to do it. Just keep going until you get past the three pipes that jet water, and hold forward on the ramp afterwards then hit Y to bail and you should be able to fly into the spot much easier.Yep, came here to post this. That's the proper way to do it and it's like 100 times easier.

AuraSoldier313
04-19-2012, 03:16 PM
Yep, came here to post this. That's the proper way to do it and it's like 100 times easier.

*Facepalm* Oh man I spaced on that bigtime. I was so focused on my launching that it never occured to me to bailout at that point instead ><

Regardless it's still been found at any rate which is what matters.

Edit: The Proper Way

Trials: Evolution - Hidden Squirrel Location on Sewage Plant (The Proper Way) - YouTube

Scottcool
04-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Edit: The Proper Way

that is miles better

o D M C o
04-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Hope this isnt the case but I think this collectibles chievo might be out of the reach of most;

Someone mentioned before they thought there was a squirrel on the Extreme track Way of the Ninja, well I think there is too, only, you dont get it unless you flawless the event. I watched replays of the world number 1 + 2 doing a perfect run, and at the end a squirrel pops up on screen after the picture of the rider flying towards the circular saw. I checked the replay of a guy with 1 fault and a guy with 2 faults and there replays did not show the squirrel at the end. There are several parts in this event that I cannot do in 10 tries let alone achieve a flawless run.

Hopefully someone can tell me Im talking shit and that this particular squirrel signifies something else.In the mean time, check out xProffesional's replay on Way of the Ninja and see what you think.

Incidentally, I checked another flawless run on Way of the Ninja just now and it had squirrels, and I checked a few other perfect run replays on different tracks and they are squirrelless.

EDIT, I think I was probably jumping the gun a bit there. xPro fella doesnt think he got a squirrel for his run.

Gnatnoop
04-19-2012, 05:09 PM
Ive found 3 or so of these picture things and i was wondering if any of you knew what it was and maybe it could help find some squirrels. https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=2457be3104&view=att&th=136cb8d85cbb5210&attid=0.0&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9th5nCjH9nDRXDL98zqdZQ&sadet=1334855066237&sads=v1j0ZzPAxa7ZaMbKHsmxaJoEkhI&sadssc=1
its also sideways. It kinda looks like an armadillo.

acdougla17
04-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Hope this isnt the case but I think this collectibles chievo might be out of the reach of most;

Someone mentioned before they thought there was a squirrel on the Extreme track Way of the Ninja, well I think there is too, only, you dont get it unless you flawless the event. I watched replays of the world number 1 + 2 doing a perfect run, and at the end a squirrel pops up on screen after the picture of the rider flying towards the circular saw. I checked the replay of a guy with 1 fault and a guy with 2 faults and there replays did not show the squirrel at the end. There are several parts in this event that I cannot do in 10 tries let alone achieve a flawless run.

Hopefully someone can tell me Im talking shit and that this particular squirrel signifies something else.In the mean time, check out xProffesional's replay on Way of the Ninja and see what you think.

Incidentally, I checked another flawless run just now and it had squirrels, and I checked a few other perfect run replays on different tracks and they are squirrelless

I am going to class now, but when I get home I will work on no faulting that track to see if there is a squirrel.

Nozza XBA
04-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Anyone know how to get the one on Sunset Stripped? In the video it shows the fireworks going off and then the course changing but I can't get that to happen and I'm doing exactly what the video does which is simply doing the jump lol

o D M C o
04-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Did you reverse into the fence right at the start and wait for the firework to go off?

Bananaster
04-19-2012, 05:48 PM
Anyone know how to get the one on Sunset Stripped? In the video it shows the fireworks going off and then the course changing but I can't get that to happen and I'm doing exactly what the video does which is simply doing the jump lol

At the beginning make sure you back up until you see/hear fireworks go off, then continue through the track without faulting and the path will open up.

Nozza XBA
04-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Ah ok, I didn't do that. I though the player was just letting the ghosts get ahead so they weren't a distraction, thanks

DROGTURIST
04-19-2012, 06:26 PM
Hope this isnt the case but I think this collectibles chievo might be out of the reach of most; It's weird... I've been checking the leaderboards and so far it looks like you're correct, only the 0 fault ones show squirrels... But a friend of mine who has 166 faults on this level said "what, you mean the curtain with squirrels behind it at the end?" without ever having seen replays or anything, so apparently he saw it even though he had 166.

x CmOn3y x
04-19-2012, 06:38 PM
I am going to class now, but when I get home I will work on no faulting that track to see if there is a squirrel.

after messaging a few 0 faults on the leaderboard, one finally responded and said he did get a hidden squirrel for no faulting the track "great"

o D M C o
04-19-2012, 06:53 PM
Thats interesting CmOn3y, the guy I asked said that wasnt the case, so either one of them is mistaken or one of them is fibbing :eek:

DROGTURIST
04-19-2012, 06:58 PM
Thats interesting CmOn3y, the guy I asked said that wasnt the case, so either one of them is mistaken or one of them is fibbing :eek:See my post too. The guy with 166 faults is a good guy that never makes shit up and I believe him 100% that he saw the squirrels even with that many faults.

One aspect to consider is that "hidden squirrels" is an old Trials term - this is not the first game to have them (even though HD had no achievement for them). So the guy who said that there is a "hidden squirrel" on Way of the Ninja might just have been using Trials-speak.

Then again, I don't at all doubt that RedLynx would be so evil to put this in.

x CmOn3y x
04-19-2012, 07:00 PM
Thats interesting CmOn3y, the guy I asked said that wasnt the case, so either one of them is mistaken or one of them is fibbing :eek:

your right the guy i asked was lying. Just got the screen with the squirrel, didn't count as a hidden squirrel. I backed up and bailed out on top of the finish line and it happened

Squirrel!!! - YouTube

o D M C o
04-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Thats genius, i didnt even realise the track was a circuit, thanks for checking and sharing :)

Oh and i wasnt imlpying that it must be one of your guys that lied, I was referring to the 2 leaderboard guys we spoke to.

RamboSilce
04-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Best video so far on the web. Part 2 isn't up yet though!

Trials Evolution 'The Squirrels Have Eyes' Achievement Guide | Part 1 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNUVUmmsvVE)

Working on part 2 as we speak....think in total we're up to 13. Hopefully the rest will be hunted today.

Nozza XBA
04-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Working on part 2 as we speak....think in total we're up to 15. Hopefully the rest will be hunted today.

Sweet, nice one! I've got 10 so far, so this last lot will be the ones I'm missing!

You cool, once you're done with me linking the videos in my guide? Take note though, in the video you've put done some tracks as a difficulty that are wrong. But it dosnt take long to find a track I just thought I'd let you know!

z I ToP CaT I z
04-19-2012, 08:43 PM
Ok guys i'm 99% sure I've found another squirrel.. anyway go to Lab Rat, at the very last jump before the finish fall into the water. Swim under the block and to the right and you come to a secret room with a combination written on some boxes, it reads up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, X, A, X. There is also a door with a mine on it, I've tried pressing the combination slow, fast, reverse etc but nothing happens. Go take a look and help me figure it out!!! :)

Edit: I found it!!!!!! Above the arrows are the letters CP6, I figured it must mean Check Point 6, go to the sixth checkpoint which is the one in a little pool of water which can be drained, I did not drain for the record. Enter the above combination to hear laser sounds, fall down a mario style pipe and be awarded with your squirrel. Whooo so glad i finally found one! Cheers.

RamboSilce
04-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Sweet, nice one! I've got 10 so far, so this last lot will be the ones I'm missing!

You cool, once you're done with me linking the videos in my guide? Take note though, in the video you've put done some tracks as a difficulty that are wrong. But it dosnt take long to find a track I just thought I'd let you know!

No problem. Free to use it just credit BHL.

I added an annotation to correct the difficultly on Cliff Jumper.

Any others that you noticed?

TedLong
04-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Damn nice find z I ToP CaT I z, its a portal easter egg too, dont know if you picked up on that :)

z I ToP CaT I z
04-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Damn nice find z I ToP CaT I z, its a portal easter egg too, dont know if you picked up on that :)

Thank you, took me ages to figure it out, i was pressing the combo for like 20 minutes haha. No I wasn't aware of that, pretty cool reference though.

Currently up to 13 using this thread. :woop:

x CmOn3y x
04-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Ok guys i'm 99% sure I've found another squirrel.. anyway go to Lab Rat, at the very last jump before the finish fall into the water. Swim under the block and to the right and you come to a secret room with a combination written on some boxes, it reads up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, X, A, X. There is also a door with a mine on it, I've tried pressing the combination slow, fast, reverse etc but nothing happens. Go take a look and help me figure it out!!! :)

Edit: I found it!!!!!! Above the arrows are the letters CP6, I figured it must mean Check Point 6, go to the sixth checkpoint which is the one in a little pool of water which can be drained, I did not drain for the record. Enter the above combination to hear laser sounds, fall down a mario style pipe and be awarded with your squirrel. Whooo so glad i finally found one! Cheers.

konami code. I shit you not i was just getting ready to tell everyone about the room, and help find out what it means lol good to see you found out

o D M C o
04-19-2012, 09:28 PM
This is the U shaped underwater passage? I swam around in the for ages about 3 hrs ago and didnt see a fuckin thing! I was so close to actually contributing something useful to this thread :)

x CmOn3y x
04-19-2012, 09:32 PM
This is the U shaped underwater passage? I swam around in the for ages about 3 hrs and didnt see a fuckin thing! I was so close to actually contributing something useful to this thread :)

i know how you feel, its happened to me twice. Just getting ready to post something useful, then bam :uzi: someone else post it

RamboSilce
Thank you, took me ages to figure it out, i was pressing the combo for like 20 minutes haha. No I wasn't aware of that, pretty cool reference though.

Currently up to 13 using this thread. :woop:

I would like to put this one in a video. I'll give you credit if you don't mind.

GREAT find!:Bounce:

Been messing with this one for the last hour myself.

DROGTURIST
Yeah, the underwater passage is kinda weird and I had to jerk my controls around at the end for a bit before it showed the room.

Really cool find, loved the 8-bit and Portal references! Now I want to unlock the 8-bit rider for my bike. :(

z I ToP CaT I z
04-19-2012, 09:35 PM
I would like to put this one in a video. I'll give you credit if you don't mind.

GREAT find!:Bounce:

Been messing with this one for the last hour myself.

Sure thing, I'm happy with that. :drunk

DROGTURIST
04-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Me and my friends have found two things that seem like they would point to squirrels but we can't seem to do anything with them.

In Swamp Fever, you can hit the second mine (ball with spikes on it) by flying into it and it explodes in a fireworks show. Finishing the rest of the track without faulting doesn't do anything and it doesn't seem to open any new paths. Only thing we could think of was hit the first mine, then keep playing until the next mine you can potentially hit, but it's way higher up than the first one and we can't seem to hit it. One of you Trials pros wanna see if you can hit it?

In Groundhog Asylum, there's a police siren that sounds when you reach a certain checkpoint (think it's the 5th, 6th, something like that), but if you hit restart from checkpoint it doesn't play again so that seems to imply that if you get the siren you have to reach some other part without faulting. I can't pull that off at all on this level (first time playing it right now), so again something for better players to check out.

Edit with more odds and ends:
On Lookout Point at the very end, there's a mysterious checkpoint like right on the finish line and if you bail off your bike at the jump there, you get massive air and fly for a while. The area you can fly to can give you huge momentum as you're wiggling around too, so feels like there's definitely something around there. I didn't find anything though.

It's probably just a weird glitch but towards the end of Train Yard there's a checkpoint right by a little drop where there's one mine that you have to try very hard to hit. If you restart the checkpoint, there are five mines there and you can easily blow yourself up. Weirdness or secret?

Nozza XBA
04-19-2012, 10:11 PM
No problem. Free to use it just credit BHL.

I added an annotation to correct the difficultly on Cliff Jumper.

Any others that you noticed?

I think there was a couple but when I get a chance to view the vid again, I'll let you know. Thanks for the usage and credit will be given!

DROGTURIST
04-19-2012, 10:36 PM
My friend Zebrasqual found a pretty difficult one! It's on Under Construction in Death Valley. Keep going until you start scaling the unfinished house and get to the last checkpoint on the upwards climb, by the beam that leads into a little wall you have to jump over. Drive up the beam and backflip off the wall to give yourself backwards momentum, and use it to drive backwards the way you just came. When you land on the ground that is now empty (it had mines there before), a squirrel pops up.

The hint is that the house starts falling apart a bit when you reach the right checkpoint.

x CmOn3y x
04-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Found number 14 on "Suspense" when you get to the swinging ramp instead of jumping off, let it swing back and it will swing higher the next time allowing you to jump up through a hole to a higher level, and the squirrels are up there. You can't bail out though you have to be on your bike for it to count

suspense squirrel.mp4 - YouTube

x CmOn3y x
04-19-2012, 11:11 PM
My friend Zebrasqual found a pretty difficult one! It's on Under Construction in Death Valley. Keep going until you start scaling the unfinished house and get to the last checkpoint on the upwards climb, by the beam that leads into a little wall you have to jump over. Drive up the beam and backflip off the wall to give yourself backwards momentum, and use it to drive backwards the way you just came. When you land on the ground that is now empty (it had mines there before), a squirrel pops up.

The hint is that the house starts falling apart a bit when you reach the right checkpoint.

thx

under contrusction squirrel - YouTube

Zebrasqual
04-19-2012, 11:34 PM
5 more to find...

Mr Chaotix
04-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Which track has 2 Squirrels in it?
I'm currently at 14/20.

RamboSilce
04-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Pretty sure there is one at the end of Archipelago. Drop down right before the finish.

Trying to get it to work.

x CmOn3y x
04-19-2012, 11:40 PM
Which track has 2 Squirrels in it?
I'm currently at 14/20.

non posted here so far

x CmOn3y x
04-19-2012, 11:41 PM
Pretty sure there is one at the end of Archipelago. Drop down right before the finish.

Trying to get it to work.

an early post in the thread claims it was removed, because people with pirated copies of the game were finding it, before it was out

RamboSilce
04-19-2012, 11:45 PM
an early post in the thread claims it was removed, because people with pirated copies of the game were finding it, before it was out

Yeah that one was removed. This is at a whole different part of the track. Right before the finish.

What I'm going off...youtube comments

Archipelago - Medium. The drop before the finish line. Drop down there and you will find it.
I found this going for the nervous twitch achievement. Then realised I was doing a medium track. Oh well we have an extra squirrel now :) Thumbs up so people see. Chears
MattDarez in reply to MattDarez (Show the comment) 2 hours ago

@MattDarez it went up for me but i dint see a squrirrel instead it dint say i crashed it zoomed into the ground i landed between 3 wooden spikes n got 1+ for squrils found no idea y took 60 faults for it too work
DemonDuffeh 50 minutes ago

Mr Chaotix
04-20-2012, 12:01 AM
non posted here so far
My mistake... I didn't see the Meltdown one. I'm at 15/20 now.

o D M C o
04-20-2012, 12:06 AM
Rambo, Im gettin that camera that zooms towards the ground that guy from youtube mentions, n I can here tweeting or something everytime it does it. It only happens when I go over the edge and it doesnt force me fall off the bike. Ive landed all around the wooden stakes area but no squirrels yet

x CmOn3y x
04-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeah that one was removed. This is at a whole different part of the track. Right before the finish.

What I'm going off...youtube comments

only thing i found is. The ramp after the closing hand, there is another hand below you can land on, it breaks loose and fall, there is also a no bike sign towards the back of it. No squirrel though, could be related

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 12:10 AM
Rambo, Im gettin that camera that zooms towards the ground that guy from youtube mentions, n I can here tweeting or something everytime it does it. It only happens when I go over the edge and it doesnt force me fall off the bike. Ive landed all around the wooden stakes area but no squirrels yet
Same.

Also noticed some ducks or beavers crawling around the crash site.

Testing if getting a clean run unlocks it...

Reply from the youtube guy

@RamboSlice666 when i fell it dint say crash it went into a kind of first person view and zoomed into ground then 3 secs after i landed had to do that 3 times before got credit for a squirell so dunno were u need to land exactly
DemonDuffeh 2 minutes ago

SubAtomick
04-20-2012, 12:16 AM
To get the squirrel on Archipelago at the end you have to get your rider to dive beneath the second of the two waterfalls, it will go into a first person view and you'll land direcly in the middle of the spikes and wood at the bottom.

ShockTactic
04-20-2012, 12:18 AM
Edit: Void everything about falling down the gap. Successfully land five backflips throughout the level and it will appear.

o D M C o
04-20-2012, 12:23 AM
Every time you backflip the squirrels 'chirp' I just got the squirrel on the back of my bike just going through the course doing a shit load of backflips, its nothing to do with falling off the edge. Woohoo, a valuable contribution

chrisy141
04-20-2012, 12:24 AM
You can get this squirell it is there I got it. Slowly scale down the rockside and try to aim for the waterfall under the rock face where the finishing line is. It should zoom into the ground and once you hit the ground it will pop up. Although I didn't actually see the squirell but it poped up on the screen. It took me a while and it sometimes doesn't work even though you zoom into the ground but keep doing it. I landed between pallets on the ground.

Edit: My friend found out that if you keep back fliping and landing them you can get the squirel. it will appear on the back of your bike. Do this and you should get it.

cheers for the edit in :D Its to do with back/front flipping..... You will hear a wee noise every sucessfull flip. I done mine over several checkpoints as i just kept flipping and falling :D

EDIT: Do in 1 smooth run i just kept flipping and failing but didnt put the squirrel on. I counted 6 without falling to get the squirrel happy hunting folks :D

SubAtomick
04-20-2012, 12:28 AM
Every time you backflip the squirrels 'chirp' I just got the squirrel on the back of my bike just going through the course doing a shit load of backflips, its nothing to do with falling off the edge. Woohoo, a valuable contribution

Well both ways work, I thought they may have been two different squirrels but just done the backflipping aswell and it said already found. Never mind.

chrisy141
04-20-2012, 12:43 AM

nice try for the claim for the squirrel but i think i just beat you to it :D

Mr Chaotix
04-20-2012, 12:47 AM
cheers for the edit in :D Its to do with back/front flipping..... You will hear a wee noise every sucessfull flip. I done mine over several checkpoints as i just kept flipping and falling :D

EDIT: Do in 1 smooth run i just kept flipping and failing but didnt put the squirrel on. I counted 6 without falling to get the squirrel happy hunting folks :D
So you can't have any faults?

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 12:49 AM
Pretty sure it doesn't mater. If it does it would be the 5 in a row without a fault.

ShockTactic
04-20-2012, 12:49 AM

Just land 5 back flips consecutively and it will appear :)

EDIT: Also I think it would be wise to look at the tracks in both Death valley and Flatliner as there has been less found within those track sets.

teamfocus
04-20-2012, 12:59 AM
Lab Rat - Go to the 6th checkpoint (in the pool of water) and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, X, A, X.

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 01:04 AM
Lab Rat - Go to the 6th checkpoint (in the pool of water) and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, X, A, X.
Already posted above.

MikeyLikesIt
04-20-2012, 01:22 AM
Is there a way to tell which levels you've gotten squirrels on? I have 16.

ShockTactic
04-20-2012, 01:31 AM
On Groundhog if you reverse backwards you will enter a room. Maybe of use to someone I don't know, just worth a post.

Maka
04-20-2012, 01:40 AM
So we have 16 total here, am I right?

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 01:46 AM
Yes. 16 total

Ice23000
04-20-2012, 01:52 AM
On Groundhog if you reverse backwards you will enter a room. Maybe of use to someone I don't know, just worth a post.

Also in groundhog asylum, before the last checkpoint if you drop down there is a pipe with a box under it. if you land and stay there for a few seconds the box swings around and launches you into a target on the wall, but nothing happens. might be worth checking out.

Redskinsfan26
04-20-2012, 01:55 AM
Damn you guys were quick to find most of them :p

Good job :)

x CmOn3y x
04-20-2012, 01:55 AM
Tracks that i suspect have squirrels

Homerun - At the end the batting machine will bat you and it will show either hit, strike or home run on the scoreboard. Maybe a grand slam (3 home runs) = a squirrel

Oil Rig Run - Theres a Hole in the top deck of the rig that you can fall through to the ocean, the camera seems to pay close attention to this area and zoom and focus on it

Dammed - At the end you fall through the vent shaft and land in a tiolet, there are other stalls to the right

BrngYurOwnBombs
04-20-2012, 01:58 AM
Mabye it's like Sun Stripped, where you have to back into that room and run the track flawlessly. Just a thought. I'll try to do it, but I don't think i can perfect Groundhog Asylm.

Maka
04-20-2012, 01:59 AM
Tracks that i suspect have squirrels

Homerun - At the end the batting machine will bat you and it will show either hit, strike or home run on the scoreboard. Maybe a grand slam (3 home runs) = a squirrel

Oil Rig Run - Theres a Hole in the top deck of the rig that you can fall through to the ocean, the camera seems to pay close attention to this area and zoom and focus on it

Dammed - At the end you fall through the vent shaft and land in a tiolet, there are other stalls to the right

I like how you think with the Homerun. Maybe if we get hit with a red ball at each "base". I'll try this now.

Edit: Or what if we do 3 "runs" in a row, and then get a home run?

EDIT 2: I've tried, but I'm not getting any results.

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 02:03 AM
How do you embed videos on this board? lol vBulletin noob.

acdougla17
04-20-2012, 02:04 AM
That target on Groundhog Asylum doesnt do anything. I started by backing into the room and touching the wall. Then I made it to the 2nd to last checkpoint and landed on the pipe (with no faults) and got launched into the target. NOTHING.

Maka
04-20-2012, 02:06 AM
How do you embed videos on this board? lol vBulletin noob.

Just post the youtube link, done automatically.

BrngYurOwnBombs
04-20-2012, 02:06 AM
I like how you think with the Homerun. Maybe if we get hit with a red ball at each "base". I'll try this now.

Edit: Or what if we do 3 "runs" in a row, and then get a home run?

If you're on fire, the machine hits you farther. mabye you get the squirrel if you hit yourself far enough.

Maka
04-20-2012, 02:13 AM
If you're on fire, the machine hits you farther. mabye you get the squirrel if you hit yourself far enough.

Got a home run while on fire, nothing.

BrngYurOwnBombs
04-20-2012, 02:16 AM
I'm trying for a strike out right now. I'll see if that works.

Ice23000
04-20-2012, 02:44 AM
Found One on Mind Bender (Collateral Damage) when you reach the giant water cube there is an arrow pointing up. go into the water cube and bail out so you go the highest possible and you get yanked from mid air and launched backwards towards the area that the arrow is pointing.

i had a feeling there would be one on this track because the pic the track has squirrels in it. :)

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 02:47 AM
My video guide for 10-16 is up
http://youtu.be/1NJOpLLOOh8

Embedding doesn't seem to be working for me. If someone else could.

4 more SQs

Maka
04-20-2012, 02:52 AM
Found One on Mind Bender (Collateral Damage) when you reach the giant water cube there is an arrow pointing up. go into the water cube and bail out so you go the highest possible and you get yanked from mid air and launched backwards towards the area that the arrow is pointing.

i had a feeling there would be one on this track because the pic the track has squirrels in it. :)

10 chars

My video guide for 10-16 is up
http://youtu.be/1NJOpLLOOh8

Embedding doesn't seem to be working for me. If someone else could.

4 more SQs

Trials Evolution 'The Squirrels Have Eyes' Achievement Guide Part 2 (10-16) - YouTube

SonsOfDisaster
04-20-2012, 02:54 AM
you can bail out (like when your going through the ring of fire) and it will still hit you then you can keep retrying - has anyone hit the thing in the center yet thats throwing all the balls, that could be it.. iv come close to hitting it, but I was just a bit to the right

ohbrother
04-20-2012, 02:54 AM

can you post a video please? I can't seem to get it

Bananaster
04-20-2012, 02:57 AM
can you post a video please? I can't seem to get it

I had a problem too, but this is how i did it.
Go as fast as possible and when your about midway through the water press Y to bail and hold right on the analog stick.
Something should then push you backwards and if you did it right, there's your squirrel.

ohbrother
04-20-2012, 03:02 AM
I had a problem too, but this is how i did it.
Go as fast as possible and when your about midway through the water press Y to bail and hold right on the analog stick.
Something should then push you backwards and if you did it right, there's your squirrel.

got it. thanks :)

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 03:20 AM
Got it. I'll put up a quick unlisted video. If anyone still needs a guide.

judd90
04-20-2012, 03:34 AM
I have 16 just need 4 more, here are some good videos:

Trials Evolution 'The Squirrels Have Eyes' Achievement Guide | Part 1 - YouTube
Trials Evolution 'The Squirrels Have Eyes' Achievement Guide Part 2 (10-16) - YouTube

answer2everything
04-20-2012, 03:38 AM
You can play this game in multiplayer... How about trying one guy on each base and hitting a home run with the fourth??

judd90
04-20-2012, 03:46 AM
You can play this game in multiplayer... How about trying one guy on each base and hitting a home run with the fourth??
Pretty sure all squirrels are in the SP.

I have 17 now. There must be some on expert levels.

rIKmAN
04-20-2012, 04:05 AM
Not sure if this is related to a squirrel or not, but I just found something.

At the start of Falling Down slowly edge over the ramp and try and land on the barrels below so that you can reverse back over them.

Keep reversing and you will be pulled backwards down a long hill and through fog, before hitting a fence and then seeing a picture with weird eerie sounds playing.

I have tried bailing out over the fence you hit but didn't find anything further down the hill.

answer2everything
04-20-2012, 04:09 AM
Not sure if this is related to a squirrel or not, but I just found something.

At the start of Falling Down slowly edge over the ramp and try and land on the barrels below so that you can reverse back over them.

Keep reversing and you will be pulled backwards down a long hill and through fog, before hitting a fence and then seeing a picture with weird eerie sounds playing.

I have tried bailing out over the fence you hit but didn't find anything further down the hill.
If you back up at the start and touch the barrel first the ones underneath when you drop are easier to get over... There's another one on tribal trouble, back up at the start and the same thing happens taking you to another picture

Maka
04-20-2012, 04:13 AM
Squirrels: Part 1 (1-10)
(Open in YouTube to see "menu" in description)
Trials Evolution - The Squirrels Have Eyes... - Part 1 (1-10) - YouTube

Hungrywatchwolf
04-20-2012, 04:13 AM
Pretty sure all squirrels are in the SP.

I have 17 now. There must be some on expert levels.

Mind sharing where 17th collectible is? I have all the ones in the videos.

Also does anyone know if there is going to be squirrels on the "Extreme" tracks?

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 04:16 AM
Mind sharing where 17th collectible is? I have all the ones in the videos.

Also does anyone know if there is going to be squirrels on the "Extreme" tracks?

Posted above

rIKmAN
04-20-2012, 04:19 AM
If you back up at the start and touch the barrel first the ones underneath when you drop are easier to get over... There's another one on tribal trouble, back up at the start and the same thing happens taking you to another picture

Ahh gutted, thought I'd found something useful!

Got 17 with help from this thread, 3 to go but it's 5am and I need to go to bed!
I've had Trials "Just One More Go" Syndrome since 2am lol!

Hungrywatchwolf, have a read back through the posts, there are definately 17 as that's what I have and I have only used this thread to get them.

answer2everything
04-20-2012, 04:22 AM
Could be clues to the squirrels. Anyone know of any other pictures??

Hungrywatchwolf
04-20-2012, 04:26 AM
Thanks, sorry I missed the post from the top of the page. I am a bit tired haha.

acdougla17
04-20-2012, 04:27 AM
Those close are most likely part of a big riddle hidden throughout the game. They probably have no relation to the squirrels.

Maka
04-20-2012, 04:38 AM
There are currently only 17 total squirrels that have been found by the community. This solution will be continually edited until all squirrels are found, and videos have been added, so bare with me. We all want these squirrels.

Video - Part 1 (1-10)

11) Mind Bender - when you reach the giant water cube there is an arrow pointing up. go into the water cube and bail out so you go the highest possible and you get yanked from mid air and launched backwards towards the area that the arrow is pointing.
12) Habor Havoc - you travel up a beam right as the level starts, then you land on some containers. Go forward until you see the very obviously open container with a ramp leading down into it, and reverse to find the squirrels
13) Power Plant - Back up when the elevator reaches the top. A platform will drop down and as you keep backing up, you'll eventually fall off the roof and flip into squirrels
14) Physics Factory - [Trials:Evo] Physics Factory Squirrel - YouTube
15) Around the Ranch - Squirrel! - YouTube
16) Lab Rat - Go to the 6th checkpoint (in the pool of water) and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, X, A, X.
17) Under Construction - under contrusction squirrel - YouTube
18) Redlynx Moto-Jam: drive forward onto the 1st pile of logs. When you see a fireworks explosion from a barrel up ahead, go in reverse.

acdougla17
04-20-2012, 04:42 AM
#18) Redlynx Moto-Jam: drive forward onto the 1st pile of logs. When you see a fireworks explosion from a barrel up ahead, go in reverse.

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 04:46 AM
#18) Redlynx Moto-Jam: drive forward onto the 1st pile of logs. When you see a fireworks explosion from a barrel up ahead, go in reverse.
Confirmed.

o D M C o
04-20-2012, 04:47 AM
Did xprofessional share that?

acdougla17
04-20-2012, 04:54 AM
Did xprofessional share that?

yes he did

Hungrywatchwolf
04-20-2012, 05:06 AM
yes he did
he wont share location of number 19. :(

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 05:07 AM
/remove mistaken

acdougla17
04-20-2012, 05:07 AM
he wont share location of number 19. :(

only if we find the one he needs...:(

Hungrywatchwolf
04-20-2012, 05:09 AM
only if we find the one he needs...:(

Yep. Doesn't seem fair to me lol. but he worked for it. :/

Hungrywatchwolf
04-20-2012, 05:14 AM
I dont know if this is relevant to a squirrel, but when on gigatrack you will come to a stop sign. once stopped there a mine will fall from the sky. and start rolling. mabey worth a look.

imaidiot
04-20-2012, 06:15 AM
I have no idea what map this is...but it is where you are climing up a hill, and there is a crane above you...where if you fall in a hole a rock or trees will fall on you. Toward the end of a level...and I hear a squirrel...but can't find it.

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 06:26 AM
I have no idea what map this is...but it is where you are climing up a hill, and there is a crane above you...where if you fall in a hole a rock or trees will fall on you. Toward the end of a level...and I hear a squirrel...but can't find it.

LOL find the map name :uzi:

ohbrother
04-20-2012, 06:30 AM
Bridge of Trials: near the end of the course right after the second to last checkpoint, there is a wooden pole in the background with a ladder going up the side onto a platform with a zip line. Bail and hold y to grab the handle and ride the zip line to a raft with a group of squirrels. This was posted on redlynxgame, haven't tested.

acdougla17
04-20-2012, 06:30 AM
19.) Bridge of Trials - near the end of the course right after the second to last checkpoint, there is a wooden pole in the background with a ladder going up the side onto a platform with a zip line. Bail and hold y to grab the handle and ride the zip line to a raft with a group of squirrels.

imaidiot
04-20-2012, 06:36 AM
I have tried doing this zipline thing...and can't get him to grab on.

jdawg529
04-20-2012, 06:36 AM
Murdoc Loch has the achievement. everyone spam message him ! Jk, but seriously he has it.

Magespower
04-20-2012, 06:37 AM
I have tried doing this zipline thing...and can't get him to grab on.

I can confirm it works you just got to get high enough and hold that Y button.

acdougla17
04-20-2012, 06:40 AM
the last one is apparently on swamp fever according to xprofessional

imaidiot
04-20-2012, 06:43 AM
finally...had to do it 50 times...but it finally caught it...19...1 to go.

Hungrywatchwolf
04-20-2012, 06:43 AM
just got cheevo

acdougla17
04-20-2012, 06:45 AM
just got cheevo

how about where and how?

ohbrother
04-20-2012, 06:47 AM
400/400 club :D

jdawg529
04-20-2012, 06:49 AM
Grats! Tell me naow! plz

o D M C o
Swamp Fever 1, you have to bail from the top of the big ramp that is before the ball that drops on your head. You should try to land on top of the ball. Not sure if its necessary but I knocked down the ball that explodes into fireworks before getting the squirrel

acdougla17
400/400 club :D

I would love a description... I need to get up in 4 hours and just want this done.

billy22255
04-20-2012, 06:50 AM
the last one is in swamp fever after the spiked wrecking ball that explodes when you hit it go up jump in the little house and bail and the squirrel is on a ledge thingy

SonsOfDisaster
04-20-2012, 06:51 AM
Just got it,
#20: Swamp Fever;
In the dark section of the track, first big jump (spiked ball is there) bail out going up the jump and keep your left stick tilted right, you should fly over that whole area, and when you land you will get the squirrel

Checkpoint 6 (if you skipped the top checkpoint, Checkpoint 7 if you didn't)

ohbrother
04-20-2012, 06:58 AM
I really appreciate everyone who contributed, though I think someone should start a new thread with all of the locations now they have all been found. :Bounce:

judd90
04-20-2012, 06:59 AM
Just got it,
#20: Swamp Fever;
In the dark section of the track, first big jump (spiked ball is there) bail out going up the jump and keep your left stick tilted right, you should fly over that whole area, and when you land you will get the squirrel
I can't find it, got a video?

Edit: got it its like 3-4th checkpoint over the big wooden structure.

SonsOfDisaster
04-20-2012, 07:00 AM
I really appreciate everyone who contributed, though I think someone should start a new thread with all of the locations now they have all been found. :Bounce:
Im sure the remaining video is being made right now, and I would assume that they would just get added to the achievement guide

SonsOfDisaster
04-20-2012, 07:01 AM
I can't find it, got a video?

add me, I can show you where in MP

gt is SonsOfDisaster

jdawg529
04-20-2012, 07:02 AM
Hey sons, I'm actually having a little trouble trying to figure out your description, which jump is it exactly?

nvm, its the jump going into the wooden building-like structure.

acdougla17
04-20-2012, 07:03 AM
Here's everything in 1 post for people catching up. I am sure there will be videos up in no time that will be much more useful than these descriptions.

1.) D License - after finishing, wait until a squirrel falls on you.
2.) Titans Graveyard - about halfway through the track, there is a big drop off. Slow done and drop to the flat rocks, then reverse of the ledge.
3.) Strike - early in the track, you can drop between 2 buildings and enter an open door.
4.) Cliff Jumper - drive off the first platform, then drop off the next section and allow your bike to roll backwards.
5.) Harbor Havok - a little over halfway through the track, there is an open shipping container you can back into.
6.) Power Plant - back up after elevator ride and bail into water below.
7.) Rock Steady - hit barrels at the finish and wait about 15 secs.
8.) Sunset Stripped - reverse into the fence at the start to cause a firework to lauch. Then continue on and you will end up on a roof . Just drop into the open container.
9.) Around the Ranch - all the way at the end, at the final jump, take the lower ramp and drop all the way to the bottom. Reverse as far as you can when on ground level, the outhouse will explode and you will get one.
10.) Meltdown - reverse until you hit the fire and then complete the track without dying and you will see it at the ending.
11.) Physics Factory - Bounce off the spring pad backwards or drop down from lower level pipe (There are 2 explosive barrels on the platform you need to land on, still unsure how i managed to make them explode before i landed) keep reversing into the now open doors and you get eaten by a box, then squirrels pop out of the wall.
12.) Sewage Plant - Bail out onto the first water jet and launch yourself onto the rooftop with a glass section. You need to wiggle your guy to the left and have him drop into the squirrel room below.
13.) Lab Rat - Go to the 6th checkpoint (in the pool of water) and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, X, A, X.
14.) Suspense - Suspense - when you get to the swinging ramp instead of jumping off, let it swing back and it will swing higher the next time allowing you to jump up through a hole to a higher level, and the squirrels are up there. You can't bail out though you have to be on your bike for it to count.
15.) Under Construction - Keep going until you start scaling the unfinished house and get to the last checkpoint on the upwards climb, by the beam that leads into a little wall you have to jump over. Drive up the beam and backflip off the wall to give yourself backwards momentum, and use it to drive backwards the way you just came. When you land on the ground that is now empty (it had mines there before), a squirrel pops up.
16.) Archipelago - Do 5 backflips in a single run (no faults).
17.) Mind Bender - get to the water cube and go as fast as you can into it. Bail out half way through and hold right. You will go up in the air and after a second, a force will push you the other way.
18.) Redlynx Moto-Jam: drive forward onto the 1st pile of logs. When you see a fireworks explosion from a barrel up ahead, go in reverse.
19.) Bridge of Trials - near the end of the course right after the second to last checkpoint, there is a wooden pole in the background with a ladder going up the side onto a platform with a zip line. Bail and hold y to grab the handle and ride the zip line to a raft with a group of squirrels.
20.) Swamp Fever - bail out on the ramp before the 2nd hanging mine (spiked ball) and land on the roof close to the mine.

imaidiot
04-20-2012, 07:03 AM
Maybe I am retarded but I can't find the squirrel...I hit the mine...hear a pew sound...don't know where he goes...and I don't know what the 'thingy' is.

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 07:29 AM
Uploading the final video for the last 4. Free to use it for the guide!

Been an amazing 24 hours hunting these pesky SQs.

jdawg529
04-20-2012, 07:37 AM
Thanks for all the help guys! Now this question is sort of off-topic but is the original marathon achieve in Trials HD harder than the Flawless Victory achievement in this game? I never bought trials HD yet I just completed this game.

specularblinky
04-20-2012, 07:49 AM
Thanks for all the help guys! Now this question is sort of off-topic but is the original marathon achieve in Trials HD harder than the Flawless Victory achievement in this game? I never bought trials HD yet I just completed this game.
flawless victory is 100 times easier lol

Maka
04-20-2012, 08:00 AM
The squirrels are in order of which they appear in the game.

Note: Both videos have “menus” in the description so you can quickly navigate to a desired track. Just open the videos in a separate window.

Video - Part 1 (1-10)

Video - Part 2 (11-20)
Trials Evolution - The Squirrels Have Eyes... - Part 2 (11-20) - YouTube

Harry Rasing
04-20-2012, 08:16 AM
Done! Big thanx to all of you guys! :drunk

Maka
04-20-2012, 08:21 AM
Here's everything in 1 post for people catching up. I am sure there will be videos up in no time that will be much more useful than these descriptions.

2.) Titans Graveyard - about halfway through the track, there is a big drop off. Slow done and drop to the flat rocks, then reverse of the ledge.
3.) Strike - early in the track, you can drop between 2 buildings and enter an open door.
4.) Cliff Jumper - drive off the first platform, then drop off the next section and allow your bike to roll backwards.
5.) Harbor Havok - a little over halfway through the track, there is an open shipping container you can back into.
8.) Sunset Stripped - reverse into the fence at the start to cause a firework to lauch. Then continue on and you will end up on a roof . Just drop into the open container.
9.) Around the Ranch - all the way at the end, at the final jump, take the lower ramp and drop all the way to the bottom. Reverse as far as you can when on ground level, the outhouse will explode and you will get one.
10.) Meltdown - reverse until you hit the fire and then complete the track without dying and you will see it at the ending.
11.) Physics Factory - Bounce off the spring pad backwards or drop down from lower level pipe (There are 2 explosive barrels on the platform you need to land on, still unsure how i managed to make them explode before i landed) keep reversing into the now open doors and you get eaten by a box, then squirrels pop out of the wall.
12.) Sewage Plant - Bail out onto the first water jet and launch yourself onto the rooftop with a glass section. You need to wiggle your guy to the left and have him drop into the squirrel room below.
13.) Lab Rat - Go to the 6th checkpoint (in the pool of water) and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, X, A, X.
14.) Suspense - Suspense - when you get to the swinging ramp instead of jumping off, let it swing back and it will swing higher the next time allowing you to jump up through a hole to a higher level, and the squirrels are up there. You can't bail out though you have to be on your bike for it to count.
15.) Under Construction - Keep going until you start scaling the unfinished house and get to the last checkpoint on the upwards climb, by the beam that leads into a little wall you have to jump over. Drive up the beam and backflip off the wall to give yourself backwards momentum, and use it to drive backwards the way you just came. When you land on the ground that is now empty (it had mines there before), a squirrel pops up.
17.) Mind Bender - get to the water cube and go as fast as you can into it. Bail out half way through and hold right. You will go up in the air and after a second, a force will push you the other way.
18.) Redlynx Moto-Jam: drive forward onto the 1st pile of logs. When you see a fireworks explosion from a barrel up ahead, go in reverse.
20.) Swamp Fever - bail out on the ramp before the 2nd hanging mine (spiked ball) and land on the roof close to the mine.

Here is the list without the BB Code:

It's easier this way I think?

Feldgraf
04-20-2012, 09:59 AM
Great Video-Guide with all 20 Locations:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/eZ7MXlE-zdY?rel=0

IC3 L3G3ND
04-20-2012, 11:45 AM
video doesn't work

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 03:11 PM
video doesn't work

If you still need them.

Part 1: Trials Evolution 'The Squirrels Have Eyes' Achievement Guide | Part 1 - YouTube

Part 2: Trials Evolution 'The Squirrels Have Eyes' Achievement Guide Part 2 (10-16) - YouTube

Part 3:

Trials Evolution 'The Squirrels Have Eyes' Achievement Guide Part 3 (17-20) - YouTube

x CmOn3y x
04-20-2012, 04:04 PM
all 20 in a 7min video

Trials Evolution - The Squirrels Have Eyes (20/20): Achievement Guide - YouTube

thanks to everyone here for your work finding these little bastards

mademaniiiiii
04-20-2012, 04:15 PM
Any one have them all yet I can only find the first one

stevie vip 99
04-20-2012, 04:50 PM
Am i missing something? I can't seem to grab hold of the zipwire when i bail out. You press y to bail then y to grab on? Is that right?

Thanks for any advice

RamboSilce
04-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Am i missing something? I can't seem to grab hold of the zipwire when i bail out. You press y to bail then y to grab on? Is that right?

Thanks for any advice

Bail and hold Y.

stevie vip 99
04-20-2012, 05:30 PM
Bail and hold Y.

Been trying that, i just keep going past the zipwire. I'll give it another go later. Thanks for the reply

Zombie Killstar
04-20-2012, 05:38 PM
Thanks to you tube for the videos.

Maka
04-20-2012, 06:08 PM
Been trying that, i just keep going past the zipwire. I'll give it another go later. Thanks for the reply

While holding Y, push your character into screen. (Down)

HugTheBear
04-20-2012, 08:06 PM
@ Cmoney and Maka.... I came here to copy and paste the Rooster Teeth version, then saw your videos. Yours are better. Great job, thanks for sharing.

Bar Of Clay
04-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Awesome finding the little critters guys, who thought to do the konami code lol thats genius, less of course it was inside knowledge

Turdboi
04-20-2012, 08:30 PM
Thanks to everyone who contributed to finding these, helped a lot.

x CmOn3y x
04-20-2012, 09:49 PM
@ Cmoney and Maka.... I came here to copy and paste the Rooster Teeth version, then saw your videos. Yours are better. Great job, thanks for sharing.

no problem ;)

WoodsMonk
04-23-2012, 07:09 PM
never mind finally got it :P

xhunterrrr
05-21-2012, 04:53 PM
While holding Y, push your character into screen. (Down)

When I bail, I have tried every direction with the L stick, but there is no handle for me to grab on. I don't understand what I am missing...

I am using the 450cc bike. Should I use the Phoenix? Am I just not getting enough air?

EDIT: Of course, two seconds after I post this, I see the handle and finally grab it. Only took 55 bails. -.-