PDA

View Full Version : Official Bitching thread for bosses

a7x4lyf3
04-19-2012, 03:23 AM
Now that both DLC trials have been released and all the bosses are in the game now (unless they add new ones later on) how about we start complaining about how amazingly cheap some of them are? I used to think Theodore was the worst one, and I kind of still do, but god dammit when they added Marbus back... They made him 100x more aggressive than he was in Ninja Gaiden 1, Black, and Sigma... I actually believe he is a little broken to an unfair advantage with his constant attacking and most of the time when you attempt to dodge that corkscrew attack sometimes it seems like he delays the strike then fires himself at you again and hits you.. God he's so annoying... What's your most hated boss?

jackofblades
04-19-2012, 07:46 AM
without a doubt him!

The Duke of Darkness
04-19-2012, 10:03 AM
The stupid flying fuck that is marbus. Also volf seems alot harder.

AndreFlash83
04-19-2012, 12:07 PM
I also think its marbus but just because of the camera that its the worst in the game against him and on mn 08 he's totally glitched if they could fix this he would be easy and Alexei that dodge most part of the attacks.

Dark Anaconda
04-19-2012, 02:36 PM
MN08 is harder than any other Trials ,any UN is easy as hell compared to MN08.

Marbus is so fucked up ,he makes his flying attacks all the time ,he spams it like there is no tomorrow and if you are not fast enough with the camera, he will get you and he will make a lot of damage on you.

Seriously , i don`t care about anything else , this is the only thing which makes me the most trouble...

And the real bad thing about MN08 is: Marbus appears 2 times ,not only 1 time...

If there is somebody who is really good in this ,catch me up ,i would help you with other trials in return. I am close beating MN11 MN12 and MN14...

I bet the Team of NG3 can`t beat Marbus ,they are like: " Well good luck with that haha".

Before you can kill all the normal enemies ,you are already death.

Spartanwarninja
04-19-2012, 04:29 PM
I'm gonna bitch about the lack of good bosses.

What the fuck are the good bosses in this game?

jackofblades
04-19-2012, 06:22 PM
they are to busy having fun in NG4 :P

AndreFlash83
04-19-2012, 08:55 PM
MN08 is harder than any other Trials ,any UN is easy as hell compared to MN08.

Marbus is so fucked up ,he makes his flying attacks all the time ,he spams it like there is no tomorrow and if you are not fast enough with the camera, he will get you and he will make a lot of damage on you.

Seriously , i don`t care about anything else , this is the only thing which makes me the most trouble...

And the real bad thing about MN08 is: Marbus appears 2 times ,not only 1 time...

If there is somebody who is really good in this ,catch me up ,i would help you with other trials in return. I am close beating MN11 MN12 and MN14...

I bet the Team of NG3 can`t beat Marbus ,they are like: " Well good luck with that haha".

Before you can kill all the normal enemies ,you are already death.

I think me and my friend tried around 10 times until we did this trial, its not so hard the only problem is that the 2 players need to be very good, then 1 take care of him and the other try to kill the enemies in the stage as fast as possible, once you kill all the enemies Marbus its not so hard, you just need to memorise his moves and always turning the camera.

Foxhound300
04-19-2012, 11:01 PM
I'm gonna bitch about the lack of good bosses.

What the fuck are the good bosses in this game?

The good bosses are all in the Trials: bosses from the previous games.

But yeah, Mentor..14? Whichever one Marbus is in, that's the first trial I haven't been able to beat in a row. I haven't tried the Talons or the Scythe on him yet though, I'm still trying to level those up.

Dark Anaconda
04-20-2012, 09:08 AM
I think me and my friend tried around 10 times until we did this trial, its not so hard the only problem is that the 2 players need to be very good, then 1 take care of him and the other try to kill the enemies in the stage as fast as possible, once you kill all the enemies Marbus its not so hard, you just need to memorise his moves and always turning the camera.

Yeah i am a Top NG3 Player but with random partners its almost impossible.

I will convince a friend to take care about the enemies while i take care of Marbus..... you are right if he is alone he shouldn`t be that hard anymore.

Yesterday i was really close beating MN08 but my partner got nervous and he messed up ,he attacked Marbus a little bit to much ,than he got grabed. -__-