PDA

View Full Version : Trials HD clothing Import?

j9292
04-19-2012, 03:45 AM
The clothing and gear that was supposed to unlock by doing stuff in Trials HD are not unlocking any ideas why?

Edit: I have figured it out I downloaded the thing that was in the marketplace I don't know what it was but I had it already downloaded and then I started up trials HD. Just to make sure that I didn't lose out.

Corvese
04-19-2012, 06:02 AM
Only think I could think of is maybe you deleted your Trials HD data from your hard drive. Did you?

II KaotiK
04-19-2012, 08:01 AM
The clothing and gear that was supposed to unlock by doing stuff in Trials HD are not unlocking any ideas why?

Stupid question, but have you gone into Options and then used the Trials HD menu area to unlock them?

It's not automatic. :)

specularblinky
04-19-2012, 08:05 AM
Stupid question, but have you gone into Options and then used the Trials HD menu area to unlock them?

it was automatic for me

DFizzle720
04-19-2012, 09:08 AM
it was automatic for me
Same here. As soon as I started the game I got a pop-up saying something like "checking Trials HD data and then a window came up that gave me the Donkey Bike, my Marathon T-Shirt and one other thing (can't remember at the moment).

I didn't know there was a Trials HD menu area, I'll have to check that out.

II KaotiK
04-19-2012, 09:23 AM
Same here. As soon as I started the game I got a pop-up saying something like "checking Trials HD data and then a window came up that gave me the Donkey Bike, my Marathon T-Shirt and one other thing (can't remember at the moment).

I didn't know there was a Trials HD menu area, I'll have to check that out.

Yeah, see, for me it didn't do it automatically.

I did have the game 12 hours before launch (So maybe that affected it?), so I went into Start, Options, and then there was a Trials HD Extras menu or something similar to that.

Morbido
04-19-2012, 11:51 AM
Yeah, see, for me it didn't do it automatically.

I did have the game 12 hours before launch (So maybe that affected it?), so I went into Start, Options, and then there was a Trials HD Extras menu or something similar to that.

I dont think it was automatic for me either.

Anyone else slightly dissapointed you cant change the colour of the Marathan shirt?

rap5
04-19-2012, 12:04 PM
It came up for me when i went into multiplayer for the first time.

j9292
04-19-2012, 01:25 PM
I dont think it was automatic for me either.

Anyone else slightly dissapointed you cant change the colour of the Marathan shirt?

Yes Very how are people going to know in my replays that I got it Oh well.

A ZombieTwinkie
04-19-2012, 02:45 PM

It was automatic for me. That's the first thing that popped up when I got to the menu.

Bazajaytee
04-19-2012, 04:35 PM
It wasn't automatic for me either. I had to go into the garage and then it checked for my Trials HD files and unlocked the extras.

Hwangman
04-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Not automatic for me. I got the splash screen regarding the items being unlocked but i had to complete my first race in single player before the shirt became available to equip.