PDA

View Full Version : Fast Five

IC3 L3G3ND
04-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Can this be boosted? I know it may sound silly but i have severe lag non stop in MP, never had this problem on any game before, tried clearing cache and resetting router.

Nothing else besides my laptop is using the connection which it always is so if this can be boosted im gonna have or this may stop my completion

If it can or anyone wants to try im online right now and willing to give it a shot

the emcee
04-19-2012, 01:15 PM
They have been having server issues due to higher demand than they expected. Wait and do it legit.

Grey Delta
04-19-2012, 06:36 PM
I have not been able to get into a multiplayer game on my last 5 times trying and it's not my connection :(

DROGTURIST
04-19-2012, 06:54 PM
I want to boost the acheivement somehow too, for that reason. I have a moderate (or sometimes strict) NAT and it just takes me forever to find matches and when I do, they're laggy and glitchy and not very fun to play. I can't do anything about the moderate NAT due to a router being installed in my apartment building and I'm obviously not allowed to change settings on the house router... So I kinda have to boost, or move to a different apartment building. Which one makes more sense for a stupid achievement?

acdougla17
04-19-2012, 07:08 PM
I think its just having issues if you are trying to play during "prime" gaming times(when everyone is getting home from school and work).
The servers werent prepared to have so many people playing so it gives everyone issues. Try playing later at night or early in the morning. It most likely isnt your connection causing the issues.

Shelder
04-21-2012, 12:39 AM
Ok, is this one glitched ? Because I already won more than 10 times, and still no achievement. :o

Edit: Nevermind, I just got it. I had to win way more than 5 races, but I'm just happy it finally unlocked. :)

specularblinky
04-21-2012, 01:20 AM
Ok, is this one glitched ? Because I already won more than 10 times, and still no achievement. :o

Edit: Nevermind, I just got it. I had to win way more than 5 races, but I'm just happy it finally unlocked. :)
dont know if this was your problem but it wasnt the individual races you had to win but the over all match

Shelder
04-21-2012, 02:41 AM
dont know if this was your problem but it wasnt the individual races you had to win but the over all match

Oh really ? In fact, I actually thought the achievement was for winning 5 individual races, so this may explain it.

Well, thanks for the clarification ! :p

mbeastall
04-21-2012, 05:14 AM
Fooled me as well but yes, it's the overall race you've to win. Got if after playing about 10 races so not too bad.

DROGTURIST
04-21-2012, 11:02 AM
Just a tip for anyone who has the same problem with Supercross as me: just play Trials mode! It's pretty easy to win there even if it's laggy and weird. It feels more like just playing offline against ghosts than Supercross does. Got my Fast Five in like an hour when I switched to that mode.