PDA

View Full Version : The beta isn't impressive

Pr0ph3cy
04-19-2012, 05:10 PM
The guns all have the same damage. Connectivity and servers are laggy so when I watch a kill cam of me getting killed the guy shoots at a wall and I die?

Snipers are OP and can kill with on shot.

I got bored pretty quick

DEG23
04-19-2012, 05:46 PM
Wow, really.

This thread was at the top of the page, http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=366864

Demolition D
04-19-2012, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE=DEG23;5023560]Wow, really.

This thread was at the top of the page, http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=366864[/QUOTE

I understand but its silly to have one thread about beta. There are too many topics to discuss about it.

SnowSHOWERS
04-19-2012, 09:00 PM
I understand but its silly to have one thread about beta. There are too many topics to discuss about it.

Yes but the topic he brought up is something that is easily discussed in the Beta thread and has already been talked about it in that thread.

demonizer_andy
04-19-2012, 10:11 PM
the lag is fkin dreadfull its impossible to play i cant even spawn

xX Element
04-25-2012, 12:34 AM
the thing i hate the most is always being dectected. i played a match were people were spamming sensors. so we were spawn killed because they always knew where we were. hopefully something will be done but other than that i dont mind the game hoping for team death match.

lxEpicxbeastxl
04-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Remember it's a beta, it's going to lag, be glitchy, ect.... I love it it's gonna be a day1 buy for me

Aiden 514
04-26-2012, 06:00 AM
Snipers are OP and can kill with on shot.

Are you kidding me, snipers should be Powerful...

WoH Jabba81
04-26-2012, 07:03 AM
Are you kidding me, snipers should be Powerful...

Yes they should... I am comfortable with the beta.

TheThreeStooges
04-26-2012, 12:15 PM
I agree game is decent at most it has'nt done anything new really customizations like army of two, Gameplay I can see tons of people when a bitching thread comes out gonna be filled with spamming bitching sniping bitching and a ton others, This game has been pushed back for so long and in developement for so long I was hoping for something fresh new and extrodinary...

This just was'nt it

sheem
04-26-2012, 08:39 PM
i love the game its very tactical has great cover system its gonna be a fun game. co op story with other modes gurilla mode dont let the beta ruin the whole game most of the stuff in multiplayer is for the story mode its just a bonus for us in online play and i love that over 2million ways to customize your gun with gun smith its just something new and it takes time sure there are glitches and things to bitch about take cod, bf3 ,gears or what ever game you want the list goes on, no game is perfect but with some update games get better, im taking it for what its worth to me its the BEST GHOST RECON GAME COMPARED TO PTS 1\2 nothing else GRAW is GRAW not comparing it to cod or bf3 they made there mark and all these games stand alone there just shooters is all the have in common the all came from a part one til now so all im saying is shut up lol its gonna be a great game if not multiplayer atleast story mode and guerilla and if you play GRAW before its by far the best and i loved the first two graw on was the first shooter i played when i joine live in 2007

cdawgoku
04-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Yes they should... I am comfortable with the beta.

it's not that they are powerful, they are juggernauts in the sense that they can still get that 1-2 shots off while under fire w/ no repercussion. Shooting at a sniper before he scopes in and kills you, doesn't nothing. There's no type of supression feature like battlefield or Gears where if you shoot, something distracting happens(gears your reticle bounces and in BF your screen gets a bit fuzzy)

JasonBlade
04-27-2012, 07:32 PM
This is what cracks me up...you always have some idiots who cry & complain about sniper rifles or revolvers or even a highly powered pistol always killing them. What they lack to realise is these weapons are powerful irl...go stand out in a field and i'll shoot your ass with one. Trust me your a$$ won't get up and def won't respawn. I love collecting guns and know a shytload about them...not to mention how many shots to take down a buck. Yes i go hunting as well...prob one of the best damn hobbies there is.

OceanH
04-27-2012, 10:48 PM
Remember it's a beta, it's going to lag, be glitchy, ect.... I love it it's gonna be a day1 buy for me

THIS! It's a BETA: you people are TESTING for them.

GO Pency Prep
05-21-2012, 07:26 PM
This is what cracks me up...you always have some idiots who cry & complain about sniper rifles or revolvers or even a highly powered pistol always killing them. What they lack to realise is these weapons are powerful irl...go stand out in a field and i'll shoot your ass with one. Trust me your a$$ won't get up and def won't respawn. I love collecting guns and know a shytload about them...not to mention how many shots to take down a buck. Yes i go hunting as well...prob one of the best damn hobbies there is.

This is what cracks me up...you always have some idiot who wants to compare video game guns to ones IRL