PDA

View Full Version : can anyone actually play this

demonizer_andy
04-19-2012, 10:20 PM
im finding it absolutely impossible to play its shocking, iv tried no end of times, getting ridiculous lag, (the worse iv ever seen in a game) , random game crashes and freezes, invisible players, connection drops and disconnections, spawn times of 2 minutes or more, i understand people are downloading this by the thousands etc but this is ridiculous, i hope it gets sorted soon, hopefully the servers will get split into regions and settle down soon as it looks like it has potential but when ya cant play it anyways how ya gonna know

Strid
04-19-2012, 10:56 PM
This... is not a demo, it's not for you to "know", it's a beta. This is exactly why they have betas as well. C'mon now.

demonizer_andy
04-19-2012, 11:02 PM
wow thanks for clearing that up because i said its a demo multiple times and oh no hang on i didnt mention that word once, the idea of a beta is to iron bugs out, how do you iron out bugs if the game is unplayable to start with???????

fastNcurious
04-20-2012, 12:15 AM
Where are you located? I'm in the US and I'm seeing no lag. Been playing for hours in random lobbies. There were a few cases where the game wouldn't start (we could see the match time counting down, but no one could spawn) and a few cases where I couldn't back out of a lobby and had to dashboard. Otherwise, it's been playing fine for me.

SnowSHOWERS
04-20-2012, 12:48 AM
Where are you located? I'm in the US and I'm seeing no lag. Been playing for hours in random lobbies. There were a few cases where the game wouldn't start (we could see the match time counting down, but no one could spawn) and a few cases where I couldn't back out of a lobby and had to dashboard. Otherwise, it's been playing fine for me.

I am in the US but I continually get the loading screen bug where it is never ending and really is quite upsetting.

a7x4lyf3
04-20-2012, 01:22 AM
Anybody else getting audio issues of it cutting out at times? or when you go to character select my rifleman is currently holding his gun in the air like he's suppose to, but his other hand is outwards like he wants to shake someone elses hand...

tankbuster
04-20-2012, 07:41 PM
So seriously, what's the game like? The reason I ask is that I have had the BETA for 2 days and yet to have actually played in a game because of server issues. Sure love the loading screens though. Makes me want to run to gamespot and get the game.

FeJ
04-22-2012, 01:51 PM
Ive been able to play a couple of matches, most of the time i try to play it, ubisoft server issues. This blows because im really starting to get into.

Tibbs
04-22-2012, 06:42 PM
I didnt have any problem with the beta, every time I went to play it work fine for me. The first two matchs i didnt see any lag but last night I did get some matchs with lag