PDA

View Full Version : Flashbang Effect Length

SnowSHOWERS
04-20-2012, 12:44 AM
Anyone else frustrated with how long your character remains flash stunned? I find it slightly excessive! I can be flashed from a long throw and then I get rushed from really far away to die because my character takes 10 sec to recover.

a7x4lyf3
04-20-2012, 01:25 AM
I agree, the effect is way too long. It's actually a bit realistic but this is a competitive multiplayer game, the length of the effects is just not fair, this is an amazing game as well but it needs heavy fixing, there's so many bugs and issues, even the small issues are irritating me...

Gackt
04-20-2012, 01:52 AM
I think its one of the only things they did right. Flashbangs should stun you for a decent length. More realistic that way.

Deuces Are W1ld
04-20-2012, 02:17 AM
I Agree And When I flashbang somone it doesn't seem to last as long because they with kill me and i will watch the killcam and they recover in like 2 seconds

DwightKxSchrute
04-20-2012, 02:17 AM
I did hear that the beta is not the complete version of the game. So hopefully they fixed all the bugs and maybe tweaked the flashbang stun time. If this game comes out buggy, I will be quite upset though since it has been delayed soooo many times.

CYBER GRIMM
04-20-2012, 03:58 AM
I did hear that the beta is not the complete version of the game. So hopefully they fixed all the bugs and maybe tweaked the flashbang stun time. If this game comes out buggy, I will be quite upset though since it has been delayed soooo many times.

you heard the beta isnt the complete version of the game, wonder what gave it away. could it be obvious thing that its a BETA code i.e. not the finished version.

many things will get tweaked and changed around in the coming weeks of the beta that will hopefully improve the final release of of the game.

having been only flashed once at point of impact it did seem to last a long time but then it most likely varies on where you are from the grenade and direction.