PDA

View Full Version : cant get multiplayer game

coullgfx
04-20-2012, 05:54 AM
just wondering if its just me or does anyone else have a problem for getting into a multiplayer game, i have 60Mb download internet, my nat type is open and i have set my connection settings to fast join, but it wont find any players for me to join with, i can leave it searching for 10+ minutes and still noone :(

Any tips or fixes, is this a common problem?

A ZombieTwinkie
04-20-2012, 06:06 AM
I think it's a common problem. It takes me a few minutes to get to into a match. Couldn't get into one at all Wednesday, was a little better today.

Sarsage
04-20-2012, 07:31 AM
It seems for me that if it dosen't join a game within the first minute of searching then it won't join a game at all.

BadBlues 69
04-20-2012, 11:06 AM
multiplayer sucks!i barelly can find any game,and if i i eventually do,it freeze every second race!then for some reason my level is decreasing.i got to level 6,got to restart my console coz of freezeng and bang level 3 again!
sp to me only.shame.

mrj3d
04-20-2012, 07:40 PM
Geez thankfully it's not just me. I've only ever been able to connect to a few matches, most of the time it just hangs in the search screen. The ones I did connect to, someone disconnected by the time it was over. Hopefully they fix it.