PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Jade Gargoyle

UltraKev9
04-20-2012, 09:52 AM
This piece of crap is impossible on hardcore. Anyone beat this thing? AI is dead in seconds, if not nanoseconds and even with a level 31 Katarina blasting for thousands of critical hit damage per shot, I'm either dead in seconds even if using the double stick ability to become invincible or I dodge as much of the poison as I can and get trapped and one-hit killed. I'm not turning down the difficulty or I'm sure I'll screw up my hardcore cheevo. Cheap bastard regenerates so fast that even after seven or eight criticals in a row for 20,000 damage he just heals right back up while I'm trying to dodge poison. Is this someone's idea of a sick joke?

UltraKev9
04-22-2012, 03:59 AM
Evidently, Jade Gargoyle is weak against Katarina's empowered Heartseeker Shot three times in a row at point blank range. :uzi:

MyPetWorm
04-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Overall I found Hardcore rather easy, EXCEPT for the first Jane battle. That thing was pure stupidity, but many have done it. I was one of the very first to do so, and it was the only point I can actually remember. Which means its the only point I found hard xD

OneBgBdArtemis
06-24-2013, 07:53 PM
This piece of crap is impossible on hardcore. Anyone beat this thing? AI is dead in seconds, if not nanoseconds and even with a level 31 Katarina blasting for thousands of critical hit damage per shot, I'm either dead in seconds even if using the double stick ability to become invincible or I dodge as much of the poison as I can and get trapped and one-hit killed. I'm not turning down the difficulty or I'm sure I'll screw up my hardcore cheevo. Cheap bastard regenerates so fast that even after seven or eight criticals in a row for 20,000 damage he just heals right back up while I'm trying to dodge poison. Is this someone's idea of a sick joke?
I actually got to the first Jeyene battle and after 45 tries on hardcore, I put the stupid game down and quit playing for two years. Now I've picked it back up, at the same spot, tried ANOTHER 40 times and STILL can't get past it!! About to put it down again...this is the ONLY game I have not been able to finish on the hardest difficulty.