PDA

View Full Version : Worth it for Pod Racing alone!

Baihu1983
04-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Man is it fun. Anyone else really enjoy it? All it needs is 8-10 player vs online.

Ignored the tutorial first time which was a big mistake as i thought it would play like Joy ride and so on but i love that it treats the players arms like analogue sticks.

PANIC ATTACK 10
04-20-2012, 06:53 PM
i love the pod racing in this! the only thing missing is online! i wish the devs wouldnt listen to public outcry against kinect. we need more titles like this. longer story modes too. actually i'm enjoying it all. including, dare i say, dancing!

Suburban Sensei
05-14-2012, 07:56 PM
I agree, the podracing has probably been my favorite mode. The controls work so well, the only problem is your arms get a bit tired after a few races. I almost wish that eventually we could get a full-fledged Podracing game (like Episode I Racer, way back in the day).

Baihu1983
05-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Yep the devs need to make an XBLA game for just pod racing with online MP. Make it offer both types of controls aswell.[Would probably have to make it so only kinect user can race one another and controllers each other to keep it fair]

Badgger
06-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Pod racing is fun but by God does it destroy your arms.