PDA

View Full Version : Addicted!

XBOX ISAAC82
04-20-2012, 11:32 PM
So I have been playing iStunt 2 for the past three hours and still no Addicted achievement. Not had a screen timeout or anything either. Anyone else having the same problem?

XBOX ISAAC82
04-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Finally got it leaving on the same level for over an hour. Stupid achievement!

YBEAR
11-25-2012, 05:38 PM
I played over three hours...nothing. Do u have to back out or does it auto unlock?

XBOX ISAAC82
11-25-2012, 06:22 PM
I played over three hours...nothing. Do u have to back out or does it auto unlock?

Apparently it's really glitchy, so quitting to menu or even restarting messes the timer up. Just turn off screen time out in the phone settings, then start the game and go to a level 2 in Desert Paradise like where can just leave the phone down.

Here's a video from Youtube.

iStunt Achievement - "Addicted" - YouTube

YBEAR
11-28-2012, 03:58 AM
How do you turn off the screen time out in settings? I just played the same level for an hour and got it, so thanks for that tip, but I may need the screen time out in the future, so I would appreciate that, thanks!

XBOX ISAAC82
11-28-2012, 08:32 AM
How do you turn off the screen time out in settings? I just played the same level for an hour and got it, so thanks for that tip, but I may need the screen time out in the future, so I would appreciate that, thanks!

Go into 'Setttings'
then click on 'lock+wallpaper'
then click on the 'Screen times out after' drop down menu and select 'never'.

Some WP7 handsets do not allow you to set the timeout any longer than 30 mins but that can still help when going for certain grindy achievements in games.