PDA

View Full Version : The bell tower room secret?

Bum Commando
04-21-2012, 02:32 AM
I can't figure out what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Kibblre
04-21-2012, 02:38 AM
It's something you need to look out for a night that doesn't usually appear there. It's got something cryptic to say.

Bum Commando
04-21-2012, 05:09 AM
Thanks for the tip! I like how you didnt spoil the solution :) will try this now

Edit: haven't noticed anything except a code around the outside ledge underneath the bell but it's not working. Is it a code input with the bell or related to that?

Kibblre
04-21-2012, 06:00 AM
This is one of the secrets not related to any type of inputs. The secret I'm talking about are in other rooms as well and relate to a single room all together. Just keep lurking around at night.

EDIT: As you can tell, I'm trying to be as non-specific as possible. If you keep getting stuck repeatedly, I can try to make them slightly more specific.

Bum Commando
04-21-2012, 06:03 AM
I figured out the bell tower now I've got all 64 bit cubes. Has anyone figured out what those three cubes that kindof make a heart do?

Kibblre
04-21-2012, 06:04 AM
So far, no. You might want to read near the end of the Monolith thread. Since the OST's release, some of the more talented users have been snooping around for secret details. Currently, as far as anybody who has all 3 heart cubes is concerned, they just sit there and look pretty.

ThePumpkinKing
05-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Alright. This is the last room I need. I have 32 cubes. And 31 anti-cubes. Everything else is finished. Except this room. And I've tried every way from sunday to figure this out. What's the deal?

Insert Coin Here
05-12-2012, 09:10 PM
there are numbers (code) on every side of the bell...;)

need more info...?