PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock Vs. Mass Effect

Bolt
08-25-2007, 06:28 PM
which one do you think is/will be better?

they're both only single player and i can only afford one so i was wondering what do you think will have more replay value, more fun, or just better?

Bax x360a
08-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Barely anythings been released about Mass Effect so cant comment about it...Isnt Mass Effect an RPG and Bioshocks a FPS, so there 2 totally different games!!

|oneyedNewb|
08-25-2007, 06:44 PM
do we really need another bioshock versus the world thread, this is pointless.

yoyojovan
08-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Right now we don't know that much about Mass Effect, so right now it would be BioShock. It got a really high rating and it looks like a really cool game.

Haly
08-25-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm really not sure how you can compare the two as they're both completely different genres.

BackerMan
08-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Yeah very different genres. I like BioShock and it's one of my favorite xbox 360 games. We don't know about Mass Effect yet but I'm sure it's gonna be a good game.

Cyrex
08-25-2007, 10:49 PM
way too early come back with this pole 2 weeks after Mass Effect has come out and you will get an answer. Personally in my mind there is no comparison Mass Effect blows Bioshock out of the water

Clipse 2
08-25-2007, 11:19 PM
do we really need another bioshock versus the world thread...

That was my first thought when I saw this thread. Let me ask you this Bolt, when choosing what games to buy do you rely on game reviews, other opinions, or do you read up on the choices and make your own decision? I ask this because it sounds like it would be one of the first two and I'm wanting you to take notice of it. You're going to have some people who love Bioshock and others who hate it yet in the end do you know if you'll like it or not based on what others think?

Personally I go with what my taste are; if you're a first person shooter fan then I would recommend Bioshock but if you're an RPG fan I would recommend Mass Effect. In the end it all depends on what you enjoy to play.

LongJon
08-26-2007, 12:16 AM
You're going to have some people who love Bioshock and others who hate it yet in the end do you know if you'll like it or not based on what others think?

In the end it all depends on what you enjoy to play.

Hit the nail on the head my friend,and this is the exact reason I actually kinda cringe whenever I see those "what game should I buy next threads" (all 5 million of them.I mean,come on,go make an informed decision.Fair enough on getting other peoples opinions,but theres only so far before it's like you're having your hand held or pushed via pram into the game store.

L3giOn
08-26-2007, 12:34 AM
This is pointless.

Flea
08-26-2007, 12:35 AM
I dont know how you can compare a game thats out with one that isnt,
theres no answer to it really.

A better way to decide is get which one you think you is more suited to your taste in games,
as for the replay value it depends on the strength of the game,
the sotry and if it compels you to play it more than once.

Best thing to do is probably rent bioshock,
so you can see what you think of it.
:)

Oh and nice post legion.
;)