PDA

View Full Version : Can't get last Little sister?

RabbitSlayer
08-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Ok, I have gone through the entire game and got every little sister, I got to Fort Frolic and got two of the three that are there while I finished Cohen's Masterpeice. I got done the level and realized I hadnt gotten the third little sister so before I left the level I walk around following Big Daddy's for like three hours and the third little sister never came. I got aggravated and just moved on thinking I can come back. So I continue through the rest of the game getting every little sister till I get to the elevator at the end before I fight Fontaine, I save the game and start to go back to try to get the last little sister.
I again followed Big Daddy's around for about another hour and a half and still NO little sister. Has anyone had this problem and what should I do?

jacob456
08-25-2007, 08:01 PM
Might be a glitch in the game because normally the big daddies get the little sisters out from those vent things within no more than 5 minutes. I guess the only thing you can do is get all of the little sisters on a second play through, maybe on hard to get the achievement.

RabbitSlayer
08-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Well, that is what makes me so mad is that I started everything on hard, so I went through all the trouble to do it on hard!!!

K00PA TR00PA
08-25-2007, 09:17 PM
That sucks but since you did it on hard, when you do the second playthrough on easy you can rush thru the entire game extremely fast.

Feel My Rage
08-25-2007, 09:22 PM
Koopa has a valid point...I gotta do my second play through on hard...so...hoo-rah for little-to-no ammo!

RabbitSlayer
08-25-2007, 11:51 PM
Well thanks for the advice, it actually worked out, cause I got the aceivement for not harvesting any little sisters, which was 100 gamer score points, and the only ones i am missing after one play through is dealt with all little sisters, all tonics, all diaries. But I saved my old game before the elevator and so i can go back and collect the remaining ones. So soon I will have 1000 for Bioshock.

ShoShoRD
02-06-2008, 10:38 PM
I Havign The Exact Same Problme, How Can I Fix This ?

ShoShoRD
02-08-2008, 12:21 AM
Its Ok , I found Her :D Thank God