PDA

View Full Version : Just beat the game..woo that was a good game

SRH KRONIC
08-25-2007, 07:59 PM
wooooooooo, just beat it, dame that was awesome... time to go again :) get all 1k hopefully by tomorrow.

I got the ending where you go back up and the sisters become your family, I wanna see the other ending real badly, chances are I'm gonna have to play atleast 2 more times to get all achievements, heard to get all tonics you have to rescue, but this next time I'm harvesting so yea 2 more times, I can't believe it was Atlas the whole time... blew me away

Cold Rival
08-25-2007, 08:02 PM
It was released here in the UK yesterday, and I've been trying to decide whether or not to get it. Would you recommend?

SRH KRONIC
08-25-2007, 08:08 PM
I would recommend in a heart beat, Yea it doesn't have online play or anything but it's one solid single player game. I got it Tuesday and that's all I've been playing all I've been thinking about, fuck I actually dreamt about it 2 days. When I first looked at it it seamed like maybe 20 hours of gameplay, but seeing how you'll most definitely have to play more than once I'd say at least 30-50 hours (but that's just me)

The Pants Party
08-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Stupid thread. Lots of people beat the game and didn't post about it. There's a poll for what people think of the game, please use that to discuss it. Thanks.