PDA

View Full Version : best place to farm for 75 melee and gun kills on hard

demphra
04-21-2012, 09:57 PM
not sure if any of you guys noticed this but i just wanted to share that the best place to farm for kills would be in the labyrinth at the area where the patient demons keep spawning infinately everytime you get the hangman puzzle wrong intentionally and their the easiest to kill and this is quite a benefit since you don't have to explore all around looking for distance monsters ;)

ImaginaryRuins
04-22-2012, 09:21 AM
At least I haven't noticed because I've been using a guide to get past all puzzles (I never play survival horror without a guide as I don't dare venture into the darkness), so thanks for this tip. I can melee 75 but cannot get 75 gun kills. I shall try this.

8BitSoul
04-22-2012, 02:07 PM
I used this on my last playthrough, when I realized I was missing 3 kills at the result screen. Loaded my save just before Abstract Daddy, killed the 4 Lying Figures, only to discover that I forgot to pick up the regular Hyper Spray for the 10* ranking.... This is a great place to gather your last couple of kills if you are missing any though! After Eddie, the rest of the game basically plays itself :)