PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Track World Record Replays(slow-motion)

RamboSilce
04-22-2012, 01:17 AM
All of the extreme track top runs recorded in slow-motion. To help players with the final brutal tracks. Helped me finish the Extreme "Test Your Might" tournament.

Trials Evolution "Out of the Pit" Platinum in Slow-Motion by MISACCUSED - YouTube
Trials Evolution "The Wreck" Platinum in Slow-Motion by MISACCUSED - YouTube
Trials Evolution "Dark City" Platinum in Slow-Motion by x Professi0nal - YouTube
Trials Evolution "Fishy Business" Platinum in Slow-Motion by Synapsis - YouTube
Trials Evolution "Inferno 3" Platinum in Slow-Motion by MindOverBody - YouTube
Trials Evolution "Way of the Ninja" Platinum in Slow-Motion by Synapsis - YouTube
Trials Evolution "Truth is Out There" Platinum in Slow-Motion by MindOverBody - YouTube

All credit to the riders.

Let me know if you need anything recorded.

-Rambo

Benny34
04-22-2012, 01:54 AM
makes it look to easy...

StolenPaper18
04-22-2012, 05:05 AM
I don't understand how to get over the last box in "The Wreck". I've been trying for the past 4 hours and I just can't do it, lol. Starting to drive me insane. I've never even come close to getting over it, my simple human brain can not comprehend it.

Joker0fLife
04-22-2012, 06:38 AM
I don't understand how to get over the last box in "The Wreck". I've been trying for the past 4 hours and I just can't do it, lol. Starting to drive me insane. I've never even come close to getting over it, my simple human brain can not comprehend it.

You have to drift back a little bit at the start of the checkpoint, then go full speed at the slant after doing a bunny hop to get you to the middle of it, then you'll want to do another bunny hop to pop you into the air so that your back tire can make contact with the top of the box. I know I make it sound simple, but once you get it down, it'll be cake :p

Trials Evolution - The Wreck - 8th Checkpoint Tutorial Video - YouTube
Just look at the dude's stick in this video, that should also help with when to do the bunny hops.

StolenPaper18
04-22-2012, 06:59 AM
You have to drift back a little bit at the start of the checkpoint, then go full speed at the slant after doing a bunny hop to get you to the middle of it, then you'll want to do another bunny hop to pop you into the air so that your back tire can make contact with the top of the box. I know I make it sound simple, but once you get it down, it'll be cake :p

[video]

Just look at the dude's stick in this video, that should also help with when to do the bunny hops.

I wasn't drifting back on that ramp at all, maybe that's where I went wrong. I'll try again tomorrow morning, lol. Thanks for the video too, should be a bit more helpful since it focuses just on that one jump.

Edit: Finally got this! Was the last extreme track I needed to complete.

I3east Lig3r
04-22-2012, 07:25 PM
I give up on this achievement and Flawless Victory

StolenPaper18
04-23-2012, 12:21 AM
I give up on this achievement and Flawless Victory

Heh, I know how you feel. "Flawless Victory" is now doing my head in. I can pass every one of the tracks multiple times over without even coming close to faulting but for some reason every time I've tried to do the tournament I always fall on "Around the Ranch". It's not even a difficult track, I just can't do it in the tournament for some reason. Added pressure or something I guess, lol.

Stevey Boy2006
04-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Mad skills

Don Jose
04-30-2012, 11:06 PM
I've been wondering what is the best bike to use for these extreme tracks?

I've had a lot of success with the phoenix evo 250cc. Is this what is being used in the videos? I feel like the 450cc is too heavy to manhandle around the obstacles.

Having said that, I've come real close to breaking the controller on "The Wreck" , soooo frustrating.

D4RTH G4TOR
05-03-2012, 04:23 PM
I've been wondering what is the best bike to use for these extreme tracks?

I've had a lot of success with the phoenix evo 250cc. Is this what is being used in the videos? I feel like the 450cc is too heavy to manhandle around the obstacles.

Having said that, I've come real close to breaking the controller on "The Wreck" , soooo frustrating.

I highly recommend using the phoenix for all extreme courses, even some of the hard courses. The increased acceleration of the bike comes in handy on some of the harder courses. I am not even sure it is possible to beat some of the extreme courses without it.

Don Jose
05-05-2012, 12:17 AM
I highly recommend using the phoenix for all extreme courses, even some of the hard courses. The increased acceleration of the bike comes in handy on some of the harder courses. I am not even sure it is possible to beat some of the extreme courses without it.

I finally figured out that it was the right bike to use. And finally made it through the extreme courses. I don't think it would be possible with any other bike, either.

Thanks!

mrj3d
05-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Wow, that makes them look so easy. I have two extreme tracks to go, hopefully these will help me somewhat!

Toams07
05-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Hmm .. perhaps the Inferno 3 replay can help me gain my final Gold medal ..