PDA

View Full Version : New game stats carry on doubt

ImaginaryRuins
04-22-2012, 04:43 AM
I finished Leave and subscenario, saved on the same slot, and just finished Rebirth. This forum says I must continue and load the result page, but I just pressed new game (the words become yellow in colour instead of white). I still managed to get all items which are only available on 2nd playthrough, does this mean my endings are already being carried over? I don't seem understand what the achievement guide instructs. Thx

Ceris
04-22-2012, 05:00 AM
Since it seems to compleetely 100% confuse everyone, I am changing it. If the letters were in yellow, it will carry on all save files. The reason why i said to load your save is if for some reason you don't have you save loaded and you start a new game, it won't carry over.

ImaginaryRuins
04-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Since it seems to compleetely 100% confuse everyone, I am changing it. If the letters were in yellow, it will carry on all save files. The reason why i said to load your save is if for some reason you don't have you save loaded and you start a new game, it won't carry over.

Ok, I've been using just one single slot for all playthroughs, so that means I'm fine right?

BTW thanks for you quick reply, Ceris