PDA

View Full Version : Possible Glitch?

Feel My Rage
08-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Hey...I was just wondering if anyone has had problems withe the achievement for maxing all research groups?I know a mod may close this topic,but i'd just like to know if anyone else has had a problem first....

I have ECERY research/photo achievement except for the one for maxing all research,and I've checked the list in flip's achievement guide...I have researched EVERYTHING i can research to the max....but no achievement...any ideas?

The Pants Party
08-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Have you done turrets, security cameras and security robots? There aren't achievements for those individually, but they count toward the last achievement.

poulpy72
08-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Are you serious Pants???? Cameras and turrets too??? I just finished Farmer's Market and have researched none of these yet. You think I'm good if I start at Fort Frolic? Will I have enough to fully research them before then end game?

Feel My Rage
08-25-2007, 11:01 PM
Yeah Poulpy,you should be fine.There are tons to research.

And Pants,yes,im POSITIVE i did those ones as well,because every time i took a picture of one just to make sure it said i could no longer research those things...the farthest it let me get was auto-hack on turrets and bots and reduced flow speed of hacked cameras

poulpy72
08-26-2007, 11:09 PM
Thx for the confirmation Feel My Rage!!!