PDA

View Full Version : I got the secret cheeve

eatenbyzombies
04-22-2012, 07:02 PM
called nervous twitch... fault after last checkpoint on a hard or extreme track... fuckin pissed lol

Shelder
04-22-2012, 07:52 PM
At least you got an interesting booby prize for your infortune ! :)

mrj3d
04-22-2012, 08:04 PM
With my pathetic skills I'm surprised I haven't gotten that already lol

HugTheBear
04-22-2012, 08:17 PM
called nervous twitch... fault after last checkpoint on a hard or extreme track... fuckin pissed lol

Not sure if you knew this, but you can see what a certain games' secret achievements are on this site. You just have to go to the achievement guide for the particular game. :)

With my pathetic skills I'm surprised I haven't gotten that already lol

That might be exactly why you haven't gotten it yet :p

MrPurple77
04-22-2012, 08:38 PM
Funny, i got this by mistake when going for Burnt to a Crisp! :)

DFizzle720
04-23-2012, 04:44 AM
Funny, i got this by mistake when going for Burnt to a Crisp! :)
Same here.

Flugruger
04-23-2012, 08:52 AM
Yeah I got this one completely by accident too, on Around the Ranch or whatever it's called, right at the end I launched off the end and straight into the wheelbarrow thing at the bottom about a yard before the finish line.

Aidexx
04-23-2012, 09:16 AM
Does it mean that Burnt to a Crisp is the "best" place to go for this achievement or do you guys have any other favorite places?

Flugruger
04-23-2012, 11:04 AM
Does it mean that Burnt to a Crisp is the "best" place to go for this achievement or do you guys have any other favorite places?

Well I can't verify this but couldn't you just press B or bail out on any track? Or since the Phoenix is ridiculously sensitive just brake and you'll instantly faceplant.

Aidexx
04-23-2012, 11:40 AM
Well I can't verify this but couldn't you just press B or bail out on any track? Or since the Phoenix is ridiculously sensitive just brake and you'll instantly faceplant.

Well if it is that easy then ok. Thought it would need perfect run (no restarting checkpoints).

stevie vip 99
04-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Well if it is that easy then ok. Thought it would need perfect run (no restarting checkpoints).

Has anyone even read the achievement description? Of course it needs a perfect run up to the last checkpoint, then just reset to last checkpoint and the achievement will unlock. Needs to be perfect until then.