PDA

View Full Version : World Gone Sour - Achievement / Game Experience.

iZeRo
04-22-2012, 09:19 PM
To be honest, this game blew me away. First off, it's only 400 MS points and it's definitely well worth the five dollars. I'm still currently playing this and the fun factor is a 10/10 for me. The platform reminds me of an updated Toy Story for the SNES, which was amazing back in the day.

Basically, the story of this game revolves around your character, 'The Green Kid' from the sour patch kids. The main goal is to be eaten by a human, but as you know, some sour patch kids aren't so lucky and get dropped between seats, floors, and other various places. That is where this journey begins... Cool story, right?

Overall this game is pretty simple, since there is no difficulty setting. The levels just get harder as your progress through the game. I've had trouble on 1-2 levels towards the end, but nothing major. As for the achievements, they're extremely easy and you'll get 75% of them in a single playthrough of the game, or possibly 100% if you follow a guide or really take your time to find all of the 'secrets' hidden throughout the levels. But if you're like me and just run-through the game like a maniac and miss some achievements, there is a chapter select so don't be concerned. ;)

I have to say, this game is one of my favorites from the XBLA collection.

upindat
05-09-2012, 01:59 PM
story is great and like the bosses. BUT DAMN pisses me off in some spots. the jumps and lack of lives in some of the later levels is why i havent finished this.