PDA

View Full Version : Weapons

The Bum-Mobile
04-22-2012, 11:17 PM
Is the selection available in the beta the entire list for the final product? Because I must admit it's a little disappointing. Maybe it's just because the weapons are completely divided between the two teams, something I really dislike. But I distinctly remember seeing a SCAR in some game footage and there's no SCAR to be found in the beta.

SnowSHOWERS
04-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Is the selection available in the beta the entire list for the final product? Because I must admit it's a little disappointing. Maybe it's just because the weapons are completely divided between the two teams, something I really dislike. But I distinctly remember seeing a SCAR in some game footage and there's no SCAR to be found in the beta.

I believe the game is advertising the fact that you have over 50 guns to choose from so I would say the guns in the beta are not representative of the final product.

The Bum-Mobile
04-23-2012, 08:53 PM
Ah, that's good to hear. The secondary weapons list is also very disappointing in the beta, so hopefully that gets expanded in the full game.

Shiftie
04-24-2012, 03:20 AM
http://ghostrecon.us.ubi.com/communitynews/?p=4361

"You can create over 20 million entirely unique guns. We have 52 guns in GunSmith with over 49 possible attachments & modifications! For instance the ACR itself has over 1M unique variants."

I didn't even think about the limited # of guns in the beta.. I did notice some of the weapons were unlockable via Uplay..maybe some will come from the campaign or something too (though I doubt it)