PDA

View Full Version : I think I found a Minikit glitch.

GalaxyRed13
08-25-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm doing the Jedi Destiny level in Free Play, and I'm missing one Minikit. I know where it is (in the room that's under where you fight the Emperor the second time, with the electrified floor), and I know what I have to do (walk on the grates in the room), but I've walked all over them over five times, and the Minikit doesn't appear.

I also tried doing it during Story, instead of Free Play, and it does the same thing.

EDIT: Well, that's just weird. After turning the game off, and turning it back on, I was able to get it on my first try.

Mtld
08-26-2007, 02:21 PM
Yes, I had the same problem. I think it works best with fast characters. Slower characters take more time doing the circle, and it resets (that's a theory!)

sawman90
08-26-2007, 03:30 PM
this also happen to me, I'm sure you need some one fast to do it, just keep running around with him in tell you get it

killedbob
11-07-2007, 12:39 AM
This is driving me insane! But now that I've read your posts, I feel better knowing it isn't just me. I guess I too, shall just keep trying.

Incorrigible Space Cadet
11-07-2007, 05:23 AM
I had this problem also when I went through in story mode for the first time. I got it when I was on my 2nd play through, using jedi luke and it was in free play mode. I didnt notice the floor dimly lighting up at all though.

* Clueless *
12-05-2007, 09:33 PM
You can use either Darth Vador or Luke, Do it in Story mode and just run around all the black squares, try not to miss one, and just run around and around until it appears. Mine didn't light up, just about 12 black 12x18 layed out in a rectangle formation around a hole