PDA

View Full Version : anyone making a clooectable guide?

ajennice
04-23-2012, 03:28 AM
I konow if you enter the map area you can see the ones you've found already....
Anyone taking pics/vids of locations????

iBuzz7S
04-23-2012, 03:56 AM
The ones you have already collected can be accessed by pressing :start: and selecting Collectibles.

I have 11/13 for the Yellow Zone. I have recorded all co-ordinates, but I'll probably go back and make the video once I have all of them, so it's pretty straight forward and not going from one side of the map to the other, which I have done with a few of the blackboxes.

By all means, if you got some and don't mind sharing the co-ordinates, post them here or send me a PM and I'll take from you what I don't have. When it comes to a video guide, credit will be given.

Edit.
Okay, maybe I won't need you to go out of your way for it.

When you check the map, move the cursor around. Notice that a radar-like circle appears on the map? That is an indication that an item is nearby.

Kal_El
04-23-2012, 04:32 AM
I konow if you enter the map area you can see the ones you've found already....

no need...the map pings with the ballpark locations of all of em..i need only 1 and i have them all

Born Apophis
04-23-2012, 01:39 PM
Yes, the Radar blips on locations near what is missing, just make a mark on the map and check around the spots...

Finished Yellow Zone, going to Green Zone, but missing one thing only... what is the Biohazard symbol in the collectibles map?

Born Apophis
04-23-2012, 01:44 PM
Nevermind, find it in Linden Park, it's a "special" Lair... to check each one collectible type, and its location, just scroll around the collectibles types on the collectible map. :p

It seems that it only opens after you finish the main quest on the specific island...

Sorry about the double post.

iBuzz7S
04-23-2012, 01:46 PM
Finished Yellow Zone, going to Green Zone, but missing one thing only... what is the Biohazard symbol in the collectibles map?
That's the lair. If you've played Crackdown, then it's the equivalent of a Freak Breach.

You have to go down and fight off a handful of Brawlers, troopers, or whatever may be down there.

ajennice
04-24-2012, 05:26 AM
LOL.. I never noticed the pings.. I never noticed I mispelled the hell out of collectables either...LOL