PDA

View Full Version : Getting back to the docks

A7X or DIE
04-23-2012, 04:24 AM
Sorry if this has been posted but i can't find it if it has. So I've been doing a lot of side quests in the Southern part of the map after I was allowed access for the docks. Well I can't figure out for the life of me how to get back. I'm running in circles and by St. Marias now. Any help would be great..

Foxofblades
04-24-2012, 09:21 AM
St. Maria's, huh? Sounds like your too far south, my friend. Try following the road north (if you're coming from St. Maria's Monastery, you'll go under a freeway overpass, if not, you'll eventually be on top of the overpass and you just simply follow the curvy road down) and pass the van with one of the paintings in it from the Art Gallery side-quest. If you hug the left side of the street, you'll finally come to a open gate and the docks you are looking for will be right there. Hope this helps ya. :)

HabsCen10ial
04-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Yeah head north. You should come to a bridge that's "up". There's a shack beside it. You climb the ladder in the shack and hit the switch to lower the bridge. Once you cross the bridge just keep to the left.

Do you not have the map?