PDA

View Full Version : Help with Race Awards

the action frampton
04-23-2012, 09:44 AM
I thought it might be worth starting a thread for helping people with the race awards if they are having trouble.

The very last award I need is the drift for 250 - can anyone tell me which car/track/corner is the ideal one for this? So far the longest I got was about 210.

Seeing as I have all the others, I can help anyone with any of them - just let me know which ones.

icurnvss
04-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Is there a specific track or race or something where you got the chasing for 1000m? Best I can get is about 580m before the AI starts weaving and going crazy to get me off their tail. Very annoying.

The Rook
04-29-2012, 11:23 AM
I've a created city track that can help both of you. My city is called The Rookery and there is a track called 200 Yard Air: it has a long stretch leading up to a jump (so you can build your top speed before usng turbo) and you can tail the cars in front of you for the 1000 yard chase.

Before the jump there is also a wide open space that you can use to build your drift, just keep turning, don't worry if you face the wrong way as the timer doesn't kick in straight away.

Tez555
05-24-2012, 05:25 PM
The only award for the destroying one of every city target is called "overpass". could anyone help me identify which track i need to do this on please.

AssassinDK
07-05-2012, 08:33 PM
For whatever city target you need to destroy, you can just create a track in the editor and put it in there. You will still get credit for destroying it when you test the track.