PDA

View Full Version : Fan thoughts and co-op discussions

MA5TER BLAST3R
04-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Like it says on the tin

I for one think the beta shows great potential, although with UBI's changes i think it still feels like GR of old, i know the splinter cell style is there, but it does need to move on a bit which is cool..i just hope to god its spawn problems are sorted and its not watered down/to noob friendly.

My only real concern for retail, is for the Separate co-op missions from old, they dont seem to be present...i know its got campaign co-op, but for me that was what made the game..like R6 vegas, it was just cool to terrorist hunt sometimes, and 2 players on hard was amazing

thoughts?

Turkdaballa6
04-23-2012, 08:21 PM
Dude... You have no idea how in hope I am for the game having MP co op missions like in GRAW 2, that's what made the game so much fun for me and not the TDM or objective base bs. That's what MW and Blackops is for. They have a mode called Siege but that's the Defender game mode in GRAW2 not the mission... I dont think they are going to have missions like they did which will piss me off quite much.

As for the other stuff... It's a beta for a reason, if it all get's fixed which I assume it will (thus the beta) on retail, it will be a game that will drop down to 40 bucks new in a month but I will still play the shit out of it as I love ghost recons :)

Dead Giveaway
04-24-2012, 05:11 AM
I don't know exactly what they have planned, but I do know that at GameStop, there is an exclusive CO-OP MAP. This isn't a Multiplayer map & i'm certain it won't be an extra Co-op Campaign mission.

So what i'm assuming is there will be a classic "firefight" or "t-hunt" mode.
At least I hope there is.

This game will be great if all of the following is represented
- Co-op Campaign
- Guerrilla Mode
- Firefight
- Multiplayer

Sgt Hartman 87
04-24-2012, 07:41 PM
A tad off topic here but was wondering if in the full game we can host ranked matches and restrict certain things ala Rainbow six.
The reason i ask this is i used to love playing multi games on GRAW 2 without the drone, it adds more tactical cautious gameplay. On the beta so far i constantly have "detected" on my screen in red and its kind of irritating always having the enemy know my location.