PDA

View Full Version : All Complete

DMANTHESLAYR959
04-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Anybody else managed to complete the whole of both trial games including all the achievements within less than 26 hours gameplay? :D

IC3 L3G3ND
04-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Anybody else managed to complete the whole of both trial games including all the achievements within less than 26 hours gameplay? :D

I would imagine a lot of people have, i never bother with trials HD as i was pissed when they made marathon easier just cos of the ppl crying

Not really anything to brag about though

lord verh
04-23-2012, 08:49 PM
Still to complete both games within 30 hours IS pretty impressive even though the first Marathon achievement is a lot more easy now.

Corrupt.
04-23-2012, 08:51 PM
I did! ;) .

Maka
04-23-2012, 09:01 PM
If I started over, I bet I could.

But I probably spent like 15 hours on Marathon, and 10 hours on Donkey Challenge alone.

BThumme
04-23-2012, 09:53 PM
13.5 hours, finished up today.

ChickinOnaChain
04-23-2012, 09:55 PM
26 HOURS??? I couldn't do this game in 26 YEARS! I can't get passed that stupid stone hand in the demo.

SonsOfDisaster
04-23-2012, 09:59 PM
I racked up all the achievements for this game in under 20 hours, I now have over a day put into this game lol, and I have gold on every track, plat on a few :)

xTGMx INF3RNO
04-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Ive just finished the game and done my extreme level achievement. Now im done! Cant take anymore of this crap lol

Dirty130
04-23-2012, 10:09 PM
I did! ;) .

Boom!

I can't get passed that stupid stone hand in the demo.

Damn!

CoregBlue1
04-23-2012, 10:25 PM
I would imagine a lot of people have, i never bother with trials HD as i was pissed when they made marathon easier just cos of the ppl crying

Not really anything to brag about though

why donīt you have the marathon achievement then? because you wanted to do it the hard way and its too easy now after the patch?

marathon is still much more difficult than flawless victory.

acdougla17
04-24-2012, 12:22 AM
I had everything done in just under 7 hours of gameplay. Would have been quicker but everyone was still hunting for the squirrels.:(

BThumme
04-24-2012, 01:01 AM
I had everything done in just under 7 hours of gameplay. Would have been quicker but everyone was still hunting for the squirrels.:(

I hear ya. I thought that the squirrels would be hidden, and wouldn't require anything out of the ordinary (so about maybe 3-4 of the 20 squirrels). I beat the game without a single one. And that was with trying to find alternate paths, always going back at the start of the stages, etc.

Take the konami code squirrel for example. How did someone find this out? Even on the occasion that if I were to play the track 25 times and maybe hear the laser once, I would probably never put it in. Not to mention I did input it about 4 times and nothing happened (so I put it in wrong obviously, or so I thought)...

Maka
04-24-2012, 01:07 AM
I hear ya. I thought that the squirrels would be hidden, and wouldn't require anything out of the ordinary (so about maybe 3-4 of the 20 squirrels). I beat the game without a single one. And that was with trying to find alternate paths, always going back at the start of the stages, etc.

Take the konami code squirrel for example. How did someone find this out? Even on the occasion that if I were to play the track 25 times and maybe hear the laser once, I would probably never put it in. Not to mention I did input it about 4 times and nothing happened (so I put it in wrong obviously, or so I thought)...

At the end of the track, if you fall in the water, and swim through the little path there, it will say "Checkpoint 6, Up, Up, Down, Down (and so on)".

I assume that's how. I thought the same thing though.

IC3 L3G3ND
04-24-2012, 01:58 AM
why donīt you have the marathon achievement then? because you wanted to do it the hard way and its too easy now after the patch?

marathon is still much more difficult than flawless victory.

When trials HD came out i sucked big time, couldn't even do hard but now i have flawless results on all tracks, almost the same on evolution too and i worked my ass off to get marathon, got down to 3 faults and they were just silly mistakes but when they made it easier i lost all motivation to try for it again.

My plan now is to wait till mp is not so laggy and lvl a load as i like being competitive

Maka
04-24-2012, 02:34 AM
When trials HD came out i sucked big time, couldn't even do hard but now i have flawless results on all tracks, almost the same on evolution too and i worked my ass off to get marathon, got down to 3 faults and they were just silly mistakes but when they made it easier i lost all motivation to try for it again.

My plan now is to wait till mp is not so laggy and lvl a load as i like being competitive

What's the excuse for not doing Donkey Challenge??

CKK Salvation
04-24-2012, 06:08 AM

What's that smell? lol

HigH-SideR
04-24-2012, 09:44 AM
I was done with everything after 4 hrs including gold on every track. Now I just try to get platinum on them and build tracks:)

BThumme
04-24-2012, 04:40 PM
At the end of the track, if you fall in the water, and swim through the little path there, it will say "Checkpoint 6, Up, Up, Down, Down (and so on)".

I assume that's how. I thought the same thing though.

Well no kidding...I tried to keep an eye out for all the little secrets and what not, and I did not find a single one. Thanks for the info.

ChickinOnaChain
05-04-2012, 01:14 PM
I guess I've "finished" the game. I need 3 more of the 25 medals to get my next license and for the life of me, I suck so bad, I can't. I've got all bronze and a few silver. I've redone the bronze tracks...nothing. But I didn't think I'd get too far, so it's no surprise to me.

Still it's fun and I'll go back to it from time to time...even though I've finished it.

SonsOfDisaster
05-04-2012, 02:09 PM
I guess I've "finished" the game. I need 3 more of the 25 medals to get my next license and for the life of me, I suck so bad, I can't. I've got all bronze and a few silver. I've redone the bronze tracks...nothing. But I didn't think I'd get too far, so it's no surprise to me.

Still it's fun and I'll go back to it from time to time...even though I've finished it.

Don't forget you can get medals from skill games and tourneys as well.

JSunAlec
05-07-2012, 03:00 PM

If only I was actually good...

mrj3d
05-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Uh no, I'm not that good haha. I'm almost done completing the extreme tracks (Bronze!). I'll be happy with that!!!

ShaDoWL1nK
05-10-2012, 06:40 AM

Hey man. Don't beat urself up. I'm there with ya. I feel ur pain. Seems like all these games are getting more and more challenging but yet at the same time the high scores are gettin higher and HIGHER!! haha I'm like how do these guys do it. Well I'm happy with my scores and thats all that matters. If it aint meant to be then thats the way it has to be. So be proud of wat u have accomplished ChickinOnaChain and not wat ur trying to. I know I am. This game is fun and I don't regret purchasing it, but after I "try" for one more achievement thats it, I'm done with it for a long while....jus sayin I'm not gonna have a heart attack over a arcade game!! I'm saving that for when my wife wants to talk about her "Problems" HAHAhttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

GR4V1G0R3
05-11-2012, 07:01 PM
all tracks gold for me, just 9 tourney's left

then comes the quest for plat's, and i'm shit, so it ain't gonna happen, i won't stop trying tho

was so chuffed when i did dark city with 6 faults, it's that feeling why some of us keep coming back, it was only 3 days ago, i couldn't do it in less than 50 (fuck you scoreboard, first time on my last run :P)

i still have some (3 or 4 i think) DLC tracks from HD to get gold on (only hard tracks oddly, managed the extreme ones) and THAT sodding achievement, i don't have control over my body for long enough to do 20 sensible runs on levels, essentially, every time i try for it, i'm trying for platinum at same time, which doesn't work because i suck

teh achievements in this game are a little too easy, as are most of the tracks, a few are pretty tough, or just a bit long to maintain concentration for long enough (i'm a toker, so i have little attention span)