PDA

View Full Version : God Damn Checkpoints

IC3 L3G3ND
04-23-2012, 08:33 PM
Wow is pretty much all i can say to sum up all these idiotic morons creating custom tracks.

I appreciate the effort and all but when im playing through a track doing amazingly well and thinking damn you did a really good job here and then i make a fault.

WHERE ARE YOUR GOD DAMN CHECKPOINTS

4 god damn minutes into a track and not a single checkpoint? Its like playing an online fps where if you turn off your console you go back to level 1

Bema Jinn
04-23-2012, 11:56 PM
Hah, yeah, i've played a few of those. to be fair if a user created track annoys me, or is a little too hard, i give up straight away.

Which is why my first track that I'm STILL making (since release day), I'm paying very close attention to detail.

LaserPanther
04-24-2012, 01:57 AM
Wow is pretty much all i can say to sum up all these idiotic morons creating custom tracks.[...]
Well, I know it's a pain in the ass, but that's a bit harsh man. Those people take their time to get into the (very complex) editor and try to make good tracks for all of us. Not to forget that the game is just out for about a week now. We're talking about user-generated content, these guys are no game designers.

Instead of swearing at those people, why don't you tell them, that they should add (more) checkpoints? Make your own custom track?

This thread here helps no one.