PDA

View Full Version : Email from ubisoft about beta.

I mak3 big boom
04-23-2012, 09:16 PM
I got the code in my email and I imputed it on the website. It says I'm in the beta. Where do I download it on my xbox? Is there a code? If so where is it on the website?

I feel dumb

iBuzz7S
04-24-2012, 01:31 AM
Enter the code as you would when you redeem Microsoft Points or a gold subscription.

Then go to your active downloads on your console and wait for it to download.

I mak3 big boom
04-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Its like a 17 letter code and it said I had to input it on the website. I did that. Now it says I'm in the beta but I didn't get any 25 character code on the website.

quickhhh
04-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Its like a 17 letter code and it said I had to input it on the website. I did that. Now it says I'm in the beta but I didn't get any 25 character code on the website.

I believe its for the PC version of the beta not the consoles.

I mak3 big boom
04-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Well that's dumb! I used Uplay on consoles so I should get the beta on consoles. Oh well!

quickhhh
04-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Well that's dumb! I used Uplay on consoles so I should get the beta on consoles. Oh well!

I got this message when I ask them about the beta key:

"Please note that Ghost Recon: Online and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier are two completely seperate games. Having access to the beta for one game does not entitle you to access for the other, so if you have a "PC" beta code, that code is only good for Ghost Recon Online. The only way to access the Xbox 360 Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta would be through specially marked versions of Splinter Cell: Conviction for Xbox 360 or by pre-ordering the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier before April 16th."