PDA

View Full Version : Missing 2/8 small yellow cubes...

DarkReign2021
04-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Edit: Scratch that. I figured out what the problem was. Problem solved.

Silent Bebop
04-24-2012, 02:34 PM
Thanks for posting. I'm having the same problem with only a couple of unopened doors and I was worried I'd glitched something.

DarkReign2021
04-24-2012, 10:37 PM
Thanks for posting. I'm having the same problem with only a couple of unopened doors and I was worried I'd glitched something.

When I reached the end of the game, I had 32 Anti-Cubes and 31 Cubes with my final one almost completely filled in. When checking my map, everything was gold except the two at the 64-bit door and the two at the clock. I went through my inventory and realized I was still missing the Language tome artifact, so I went to retrieve it and realized I had a location on my map that hadn't even appeared.

Moral of the story: If you're missing a yellow cube or cube fragment, check your inventory and see if you have everything else (all 9 treasure maps and all 4 artifacts.) If you're missing one, there's a good chance getting it will lead you to your missing cubes. As for Anti-Cubes, I know a couple rooms like the Monocle painting room go gold without completion, so it's good to just remember the ones you've solved and collect there. Plus since there's 33, you have an extra chance to play catch up in case you miss another one.

That just leaves the question of WHAT THE HELL DOES THE HEART ROOM DO?!?!