PDA

View Full Version : Locations of Cameras/Bots

IDR SeMiNoLe
08-26-2007, 01:05 AM
Can someone provide a list, or does anyone know where some cameras are? Also, I need to find some bots, but cameras wont send them after me anymore b/c I'm too far in the game...I've seen alot of disabled bots and have managed to take some pictures, and every once in awhile I see a situation where a splicer and a bot are linked (noticable by the red light emitting from both of them, and when you kill the splicer the bot dies), but that is rare. Someone help please I've almost got the Research PhD achievement...

flip
08-26-2007, 01:19 AM
locations of security camera and security bots...... ARE YOU INSANE!!!!!!! this would literally be impossible as it would be mapping out an entire enemy to the game, just find them on your own man, they are everywhere, i saw them all the time when i played the game :(

The Pants Party
08-26-2007, 01:52 AM
Anytime you see a camera, let it spot you to call the security bots. Take pictures and then let them kill you. Repeat once you're alive again and there will be new bots to take pictures of. For the cameras, just take as many of each one as you can... making a guide with all their locations would be ridiculous and unnecessary.

XxHektikxX
08-26-2007, 01:52 AM
i have to agree with flip...thats just crazy. I mean there is WAY more than enough bots and cams to get them maxed. Especially with Photo eye 1 and 2 giving you a boost of 25%. Also you do know you can take multiple pics of the same subject right??