PDA

View Full Version : silver Account play other user levels?

pavementpoop
04-24-2012, 02:11 PM
Hi,

im going to get this game but would like a little info.. i only have a silver account because i dont play my xbox enough to buy out to play online...
but i wondered if i get this game can i still play other peoples levels?
or is it restricted..

also do the user levels get saved to your harddrive? can i use a 24hour code and play aload of user levels then when i'm back on sliver.. can i still play them or not?

Any info will be much help thanks..

ChickinOnaChain
04-24-2012, 02:18 PM
If you mean can you play online with a Silver account, unless they changed it...and I doubt they have, then no. If you have any Gold code, it should allow you to play online for the time stated on the card.

Personally I have Gold only to play co-op with friends. You might that doing this, is worth the price.

SonsOfDisaster
04-24-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm not sure to be honest, but I wouldn't see why you couldn't download player tracks with a silver, you just won't be able to go to the Multiplayer menu and choose Xbox Live. Track Central is not in that section so I don't think it will be a problem :)

And yes, I do believe they get stored to your hard drive, on Trials HD they did.

Billyzor
04-25-2012, 06:46 AM
Yes, you can download and play other users tracks with silver. I know because I have silver :p