PDA

View Full Version : 1K way 2 easy

xenobite
04-24-2012, 07:35 PM
again just like the darkness2 and silent hill downpour they fuckt up a great sequel
dont get me wrong they r all good games yes even darkness2
but if u go compare them to the prequell they suck big time

dont bother my english
i know its right up there whit the games

ponypo2001
04-24-2012, 07:51 PM
So because it's an easy 1k, you automatically think it's worse than it's predecessors? I don't get your logic at all. At least say why you think it's worse. And if you think it's worse because the 1000g is easily attainable, I just don't know what more to say...

jackofblades
04-24-2012, 07:54 PM
again just like the darkness2 and silent hill downpour they fuckt up a great sequel

dont bother my english

What the hell are you talking about!

they have improved this so much from the first Yes it would have been longer if they added the challenges that we get from the Radnet edtion

But no people moaned about them so they took them out

and you wonder why this game was shorter then 1?

Lycan Nox
04-24-2012, 08:05 PM
They took out some good stuff tho from the first one:

Lack of armor power, Less variety in enemies (as in less different types of tanks/helicopters/infected), much less interesting story, shorter story, dodge mechanic made completely pointless with the use of the shield.

Don't get me wrong I loved the second one too, but i felt like they didn't do it justice to the series, the new powers where very cool biomass bomb being amazing.
But Heller just bugged me I couldn't engage with him like mercer. With mercer you had this whole him discovering what he is and then redeeming himself (in the first one) and yes he had epic powers which he used to fuck shit up, but heller seems so 2D, the excessive swearing i though was pointless, every time he escapes and is like "haha dipshit, or I'm going to fuck you up" He just comes across as an angry man with a limited vocab that it a bit simple never really thinking about the bigger picture which has to be pointed out to him several times. At least when mercer swore he was articulate about it, basically the story could have been so much better, they set up an amazing narrative in the first one and then just pissed over it in the second.

xenobite
04-24-2012, 08:26 PM
wtf man its short ,the story aint half as interesting, not 1 time i had the smallest struggle( i remember defending shit was much harder and u needed at least a litlle tactic ) now there's no challenge at all all game long( short)
u had 2 search for dna consume ,infected hive where fun to destroy ,u REALY had 2
stealth some place's, u got ENVOLVED with ur caracter and story, radnet challenge's r almost as boring as la noire i can go on for
an hour r so shut up

ponypo2001
04-24-2012, 08:35 PM
wtf man its short ,the story aint half as interesting, not 1 time i had the smallest struggle( i remember defending shit was much harder and u needed at least a litlle tactic ) now there's no challenge at all all game long( short)
u had 2 search for dna consume ,infected hive where fun to destroy ,u REALY had 2
stealth some place's, u got ENVOLVED with ur caracter and story,radnet challenge's r almost as boring as la noire i can go on for
an hour r so shut up

That sounds like Vicky Pollard talking in text speak. Sorry, but I can't understand any of that. Ho hum.

xenobite
04-24-2012, 08:43 PM
anyway like i said dont get me wrong its a good game
i just got so much more satisfaction and game time out of the first 1

Lycan Nox
04-24-2012, 08:45 PM
stealth some place's, u got ENVOLVED with ur caracter and story, radnet challenge's r almost as boring as la noire i can go on for
an hour r so shut up

What the fuck man it's too short. The story isn't even half as interesting and at not point did have have the struggle, (I remember defending shit was much harder and you needed to be at least a little tactical) now there's no challenge at all. IN the first one you have to search for DNA to consume and infected hives were fun to destroy. You really had to use stealth in some places. You got to evolve with your character and story, radnet challenges are almost as boring as La Noir and I could go on for an hour so shut up.

(translation, not mocking I do agree with you)

xenobite
04-24-2012, 08:52 PM
thanx dude i knew it was bad not that it needed translation :-)

jackofblades
04-24-2012, 08:53 PM
That sounds like Vicky Pollard talking in text speak. Sorry, but I can't understand any of that. Ho hum.

haha that sounds about right!

villan4eva
04-24-2012, 10:36 PM
I Enjoyed The Game Tbf, Didn't Like The 1st One For Some Reason (To This Day, I Still Can't See Why I Don't Like It) But Each To Their Own. It's An Opinion At The End Of The Day

xTGMx INF3RNO
04-24-2012, 10:38 PM
FFXiii-2 was alot easier to 1k. But it was better.

Dz06lt
04-25-2012, 12:55 AM
who cares if its and easy 1k was the game fun? im guessing yes move on

Foxxy kyle
04-25-2012, 01:29 AM
an hour r so shut up

Holy shit lol...I dont mind bad grammar and I hate when people correct me because i left out a apostrophe or something but my gosh...I dont even want to read the whole thing lol.

Anyways, I am happy that it is easier...the first one was kinda hard just to beat (At least it was for me) So I hope they dumbed down the whole thing :p plus...easy achievements is no reason to not like a game, actually it should be just the opposite. Fun game + Easy but fun achievements = Success

What the fuck man it's too short. The story isn't even half as interesting and at not point did have have the struggle, (I remember defending shit was much harder and you needed to be at least a little tactical) now there's no challenge at all. IN the first one you have to search for DNA to consume and infected hives were fun to destroy. You really had to use stealth in some places. You got to evolve with your character and story, radnet challenges are almost as boring as La Noir and I could go on for an hour so shut up.

(translation, not mocking I do agree with you)

Still not a perfect translation :p. Like I said before I dont care about a few bad grammar and I understand what you were saying...But its kinda comical that you didn't translate it right hehe :D

Rep
04-25-2012, 01:38 AM
Just because the game is short, it doesn't mean that's it a bad game.

cheevo360
04-25-2012, 03:28 AM
Game is great fun and big improvements over too much grind and glitched in first series. Achievements is easy yah but there no way make gamerscore is fun then gameplay. Gameplay is more fun then any gamerscore this what game alway need it rather then achievements so achievements is just extra thing to do. :):):)

jackofblades
04-25-2012, 10:13 AM
Yes people was moaning about the challenges from the first so they took them out.. and that made up most of the game oh well at least we get them in the radnet edtion :D

H0p3sfalL
04-25-2012, 11:37 AM
So far I think the second one is better. Just dont like Heller too much IMO.

cheevo360
04-25-2012, 05:31 PM
Yes people was moaning about the challenges from the first so they took them out.. and that made up most of the game oh well at least we get them in the radnet edtion :D

Yah true!! radnet challenges is so fun to play against friends and random people. :)

Plus thank you for add me friend list too. :):)

Lycan Nox
04-25-2012, 06:17 PM
The radnet challenges one the really good things from P2, but you've got to have friends to compete with no one on my friends list plays P2. The second I unlock the Alex mercer skin I'm using it all the time.

jackofblades
04-25-2012, 06:58 PM
if they added these radnet challenges to the game people would moan and say its a clone from prototype 1 but as they didnt people are moaning that its to short and easy..

JuSt BLaZe
04-25-2012, 07:03 PM
if they added these radnet challenges to the game people would moan and say its a clone from prototype 1 but as they didnt people are moaning that its to short and easy..

Haha funny conclusion which makes sense.

Lycan Nox
04-25-2012, 07:28 PM

If you take out the challenges from both prototypes, 1 is still much, much longer. I'd say even twice as long...And there was the web of intrigue which gave an amazing back story and was much longer compared to P2's //BLACKNET dossiers which didn't add much to the story.

Maca0716
04-25-2012, 07:54 PM
Meh this isn't the type of game you buy for the story in my opinion because just looking at the game says the story is pretty garbage.

Do you want a fun game? Then this game has it in spades.

zell1982
04-26-2012, 06:00 PM
sure its an easy 1000 pts but I am really enjoying the game itself

ajennice
04-27-2012, 06:16 AM
I'd prefer these cheeves over the ones where you almost either have to boost, play forever, or continuously play online.
I like all 1000 to be scored offline....some folks either do not a consistant internet source or LIVE

Fenix66D
04-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Don't understand what all the fuss is about. It's nice to pick-up and play a game where it's easy/fun to finally get 1000 gs/100% cheevos for only 15-20 hours of gameplay.

judd90
04-27-2012, 02:11 PM
The game itself is better but yes the 1k is easier. I felt like a boss when I 1k'd the first one but this will just be a meh.

Crims0nPenguin
04-27-2012, 03:44 PM
The game was somewhat dissapointing, the story, the gameplay, lack of a challenge compared to the first one, and even the enemies got boring after a while...

sjmleicester
04-27-2012, 06:47 PM
I enjoyed it and it is nice to have a relatively easy 1000 gamerscore. Likewise good to have all achievements in single player without the need to do a multiplayer tedious grind which you had to in the likes of Binary Domain and others.

Rep
04-27-2012, 08:05 PM
The game was somewhat dissapointing, the story, the gameplay, lack of a challenge compared to the first one, and even the enemies got boring after a while...

I think the missions were really repetitive, but consuming people never got old for me.

Bahroo3
04-27-2012, 08:20 PM
The main thing I hated about this game is that "Insane" literally had no change in it at all. I even went back and to see how many rockets it takes to kill you in Hard/Insane and they were both the same.

ajennice
04-27-2012, 09:48 PM
The main thing I hated about this game is that "Insane" literally had no change in it at all. I even went back and to see how many rockets it takes to kill you in Hard/Insane and they were both the same.

Yeah.. I played on normal first through so I wouldn't waste time if I didn't like it... HARD was easier. I now in fact I had all but 2 upgrades maxxed, but only died 1 time... total on hard

Rep
04-28-2012, 01:04 AM
Yeah.. I played on normal first through so I wouldn't waste time if I didn't like it... HARD was easier. I now in fact I had all but 2 upgrades maxxed, but only died 1 time... total on hard

Yeah, I'm disappointed that this game didn't really offer any challenge. Hard mode and the collectibles were tremendously easy to complete.

linktriforce007
04-28-2012, 01:05 AM
I guess when you have over 150,000GS all you care about in the end is GS. :x

bearmod
05-09-2012, 05:40 AM

dont bother my english

It had a few problems, but I wouldn't say they fucked it up at all. One thing that I didn't like about it was that it was way easier than the first one, that was something I didn't like about the first one is that IMO it was crazy hard even on the lower difficulties and I was hoping that they would balance it out but they went too far. I beat the game on insane in like 2 or 3 hours. Another thing I didn't like about it is that the achievements were pretty weak. Even though the first game was pretty difficult, when you beat one of the bosses and got an achievement for it you actually felt like you achieved something. The second one did have a few fun achievements though, like "The Floor is Lava" "So Above it All" and "Compulsive Eater" were all pretty good ones but the other ones were pretty bland.

Overall I really enjoyed the game but theres no replay value and it was super short. I'm really hoping for some story driven DLC so I can get some more playtime out of it.

hype
05-10-2012, 07:14 PM
i don't quite see the logic in it being a bad game because it's an easy 1000gs. i mean, sure, we're all achievement hunters, but that really doesn't have shit to do with the overall content...