PDA

View Full Version : Money

tarheeltay
08-26-2007, 03:08 AM
Does anyone else think that later in the game money becomes too easy to find. I played through on easy once, and now I'm going through again on hard, and i figured that I wouldn't be as overwhelmed with money, but I'm only halfway through and already I'm maxing out at 500 faster than i can find Circuses of Values. That was one thing i liked earlier on in the game, i felt like i had to choose wisely on how i spend my money, but by the end you feel like you should buy anything you can because your money's maxed.

I just had to get that off my chest.

p4in redefined
08-26-2007, 03:17 AM
ive just done the restored the forest part and just maxed out on money i wasnt expecting to be able to max out on money lol

Dave
08-26-2007, 08:18 AM
not really if u need the supplies like health the money goes away realllly quickly

Guitardevil
08-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Does anyone else think that later in the game money becomes too easy to find. I played through on easy once, and now I'm going through again on hard, and i figured that I wouldn't be as overwhelmed with money, but I'm only halfway through and already I'm maxing out at 500 faster than i can find Circuses of Values. That was one thing i liked earlier on in the game, i felt like i had to choose wisely on how i spend my money, but by the end you feel like you should buy anything you can because your money's maxed.

I just had to get that off my chest.

I had the exact same problem and also at the end of the game i had like 1800 Adam i mean wtf.

Zef
08-26-2007, 11:35 AM
I found it was quite useful finding too much money because then I could just buy-out instead of hacking things or using my auto-hacking tools. Killing Big Daddies usually gives you 60-110 dollars, so I'd just use up my cash until I had about $200 left and then unleash some tickly bees on a few Big Daddies until I was maxed again, then go back and spend my money =)

I rarely had to buy health items though, I spent a lot of the game with 9 first aid kits and 9 EVE hypos. Obviously the harder difficulties will force you to use the money wisely.

angry
08-26-2007, 12:09 PM
Same here i have lot's of money i have not yet had to buy any health or eve hypos. The only things i have bought is ammo.

The Green Wing
08-26-2007, 12:11 PM
I saved all the girls on my first play through so i never really got much adam and spent alot of my cash on ammo for everything as i didnt really use any spells unless i had to

then again i am a rubbish shot at FPS games

Tiberian
08-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Depends a lot on the player i find. It wasn't until much much later in the game that i started to max out on money because i was always buying first aid kits or electric shotgun shells.

However, i think once i reply the game i can actually max out money quicker simply because i will do things a lot more efficiently. Like using plasmids instead of using guns.

Basically the money is there for the people who use it.