PDA

View Full Version : So what's the deal?

pined5551
04-24-2012, 10:22 PM
First, one news articel for a game that is due out soon... neglect case or what!

Second, is this actually available in the UK? It is not listed on play.com or amazon.co.uk. The trailer looks pretty solid to me and Shift 2 was excellent. I quite want to play this, but it's not like it has been put in the spotlight!

Anyone have any more information to share?

cheevo360
04-25-2012, 02:02 AM
I agree this game should have more info about game and spotlight and release date. Maybe Atari want keep under wrap it. Also maybe because TDU 2 got too much trouble bugs and broken released last year and Atari want keep under wrap until they know game is not broken lol

Pakhair
05-16-2012, 08:18 AM
Shift 2 was terrible, I've never played a game that bad. The AI was super Hard, If they took a lead you could never catch them + the soapy physics were annoying. This is THE ONLY racing game that I've left incomplete in my life (Career or SP mode) due to the annoying AI and Physics.

Although game had glimmers of excellence but the terrible execution ruined it. On the other hand I loved first Shift, So I'll keep an eye on it

pined5551
05-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Shift 2 was terrible, I've never played a game that bad. The AI was super Hard, If they took a lead you could never catch them + the soapy physics were annoying. This is THE ONLY racing game that I've left incomplete in my life (Career or SP mode) due to the annoying AI and Physics.

Although game had glimmers of excellence but the terrible execution ruined it. On the other hand I loved first Shift, So I'll keep an eye on it

I'm not gonna try and argue the handling was excellent. But once you changed the set up in the options it was fine. I use a steering wheel which makes it much better too.

As for the AI... I never had an issue beating it even with all assists off and on max difficulty. Again, you probably just need to change your settings.