PDA

View Full Version : Neptune's Bounty - Infinite Little Sisters

MRG6290
08-26-2007, 03:35 AM
When I began the level, it said there were 3 little sisters. I rescued 3, and then found it strange that I found another one back in the large room with the docks on each end with turrets under them. So anyways, I ended up rescuing four. However, when I am about to leave the level, it tells me I have not rescued them all. So I follow a big daddy around and he goes up to the LS hole but no LS's are coming out. Has anyone else had this problem? I am worried that if I go on even having rescued 4 sisters the game will think I did not deal with all the sisters on the level and not give me the achievement by the time I reach the end of the game.

russell1190
08-26-2007, 03:41 AM
When I began the level, it said there were 3 little sisters. I rescued 3, and then found it strange that I found another one back in the large room with the docks on each end with turrets under them. So anyways, I ended up rescuing four. However, when I am about to leave the level, it tells me I have not rescued them all. So I head bk to the large room with the docks and turrets, and lo and behold, there is another big daddy getting a little sister out of the hole in the wall. This will be the 5th LS i rescue on this level. Has anyone else had this problem? I am worried that if I go on even having rescued 4 or 5 sisters the game will think I did not deal with all the sisters on the level and not give me the achievement by the time I reach the end of the game.

I am having the opposite problem i can not find enough LS in this area i have killed 4 big daddies but there was not enough LS. My game also says i have not found them all.

Spot2009
08-26-2007, 03:46 AM
If you can't find a little sister, but can see a Big Daddy, wait for it to hit a wall.

MRG6290
08-26-2007, 03:54 AM
I found some discussion on this issue here (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/bioshock/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-37711438&pid=931329). This may be valuable for others as well.

So based on info at some other sites, I think the consensus is that if u have only found two, you may have to reload your game from an earlier point to find the third. Or just continue looking. And if you found 4 disregard the message that says u have not found enough, because it should not affect the outcome and u should still get the Dealt with Every Little Sister Achievement.

The Pants Party
08-26-2007, 05:25 AM
Too many threads on this topic, I have now created a stickied help thread. Continue your conversations there.

I included the link to that thread you post MRG, so thank you for that. I think it will help people.