PDA

View Full Version : Best Customs!!

tugboatman
04-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Saw this kinda thread over at the Redlynx Forums, Basically post the Gamertag and Track name of the best tracks you have found on Track Central ive played these so far and they are pretty amazing!

1: GT - Split Jugular................Not Jaguar hahahah
Track - Silhouette

2: GT - Trials Commune
Track - Laguna Presa

3: GT - Insanedude13
Tracks - Red Boxes/Blue Boxes

Ive also remade King of the hill from HD let me know what you think!!

eatenbyzombies
04-25-2012, 10:03 PM
I made a sick Jurassic Park themed track. not the most advanced course as far as the driving line but the scenery is awesome.
includes:
starts out outside the busted trex fence with the 2 cars,
scene where dennis nedry gets killed by spitters, through a wooded trail where the trex car chase takes place, into the main building with the ending scene with dino skeletons and raptors, outside the famous entrance gates, past a field of brontosaurus', and to the waterfall with a chopper waiting for ya.

originally i had the trex breaking through the fence in the beginning and a trex chasing you through the woods, and eating a raptor at the end but with all the surrounding detail, the level lagged terribly so i had to delete some triggers and events.

note: this was my first evo track, didn't go as crazy as i could of and admittedly, i got slightly lazy in the end but overall an awesome track for fans of JP.

send me a msg if you like it, or even if you dont. im open to criticisms and changes, eventually i plan to fine tooth it more and reupload it.

LaserPanther
04-25-2012, 10:16 PM
I made a sick Jurassic Park themed track.
The name of the track would be a great help.

Edit: Just found it via your gamertag. Feedback: Needs. More. Obstacles. Nice dinos though.

LaserPanther
04-26-2012, 09:43 AM
1: GT - Split Jaguar
Track - Silhouette

2: GT - Trials Commune
Track - Laguna Presa

3: GT - Insanedude13
Tracks - Red Boxes/Blue Boxes
Laguna Presa started really good, but seemed a bit uninspired from the second half to the end. Red & Blue Boxes were fun too, but a bit too easy.

Couldn't find the first one. Are you sure you spelled it right? Maybe the user took it down.

SonsOfDisaster
04-26-2012, 01:38 PM
why is it when I search by GT it always comes up saying "Nothing Found" I just searched the first map posted above, and I didn't have any spelling errors in the name, I also tried another GT to get the barrel ball mini game with the same result.. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

MakoBallistic
04-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Trials Evolution - Relic - Custom Created Track - YouTube

Heres a video of a track i made over the weekend, its themed on the old Trials HD style levels, called Relic. I am a fan of triggers as you will see in the video...

If you want to play it and are having trouble finding it, add me as a friend and just send me a message saying Trials Evo or whatever.

beelzeboss
04-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Here is one I did trying to learn the tools. I tried to make it feel cinematic like you are escaping a warzone so there are lots of camera changes a couple screw with the controls a bit which I need to fix. Love the editor once I get more time I will try something more challenging to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7patf_EXNI

bjh_27
04-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Technical Terror by Brian4325 -- nice track :)

bjh_27
04-26-2012, 09:43 PM
Saw this kinda thread over at the Redlynx Forums, Basically post the Gamertag and Track name of the best tracks you have found on Track Central ive played these so far and they are pretty amazing!

1: GT - Split Jaguar
Track - Silhouette

Split Jugular

Red Testament
04-26-2012, 10:21 PM
The Portal tribute map, Test Subject #001 or something like that was a lot of fun.

Maka
04-27-2012, 12:17 AM
These are some that I enjoyed:

Red Boxes (Just a good and fun medium track)
- Insanedude13

Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #1 - Red Boxes - YouTube

Test Subject 001 (Portal Tribute)
- Templay Knight4

Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #2 - Test Subject 001 - YouTube

Technical Terror (Fun Extreme track)
- Brain4325

Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #3 - Technical Terror - YouTube

why is it when I search by GT it always comes up saying "Nothing Found" I just searched the first map posted above, and I didn't have any spelling errors in the name, I also tried another GT to get the barrel ball mini game with the same result.. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Gamertags are CASE SENSITIVE when you enter them!

tugboatman
04-28-2012, 12:20 AM
Laguna Presa started really good, but seemed a bit uninspired from the second half to the end. Red & Blue Boxes were fun too, but a bit too easy.

Couldn't find the first one. Are you sure you spelled it right? Maybe the user took it down.

yeah i spelt it wrong lol its actually

GT - Split Jugular
Track - Silhouette

LaserPanther
04-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Woah, that "Heaven" track by Inf1ictor is megaawesome. It's in the Red Lynx Picks section at the moment. Also, check the "Terminator 2" track (if you have seen the film, you will love it).

Red Testament
04-28-2012, 04:11 AM
Yeah, the T2 track was a good one. Nothing particular spectacular about the obstacles, but the background blew my mind in the first part. And the second part of the track was just fun as hell.

Templar Knight4 has a new Portal map called Test Subject 002. I think it's even better than his first one. It's pretty amazing what some people come up with.

Maka
04-30-2012, 12:29 PM
Heaven
-InF1ictor

Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #4 - Heaven - YouTube

Silhouette Redux
-Split Jugular

Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #5 - Silhouette Redux - YouTube

the emcee
04-30-2012, 01:35 PM
I made a track that starts Off as a standard trials run and then ascends into cloud covered temples a la skyrim. It's a fast medium track called misty peak

Gt: the emcee

Theres a couple more I made too, tornado town had some good feedback it's a hard technical track. I'm new to the editor but been playing trials for years :)

Maka
05-08-2012, 10:25 PM
My favourite custom track, by a long shot: (Not most creative, but a very good trials track)

The Steam Workshop
-ArkioAssassin

Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #6 - The Steam Workshop - YouTube

mrj3d
05-09-2012, 11:07 AM
My favourite custom track, by a long shot: (Not most creative, but a very good trials track)

The Steam Workshop
-ArkioAssassion

Wow! I d/l that one after your post, what an amazing track! Thanks for posting the recommendation.

Maka
05-10-2012, 12:39 AM
Waterfall
-H3X23

Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #7 - Waterfall - YouTube

The Rise and Fall
-FlipTaco

Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #8 - The Rise and Fall - YouTube

Dengerous hole
-rampard00

Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #9 - Dengerous hole - YouTube

Wow! I d/l that one after your post, what an amazing track! Thanks for posting the recommendation.

It's definitely one of the best out there for sure!

the emcee
05-14-2012, 09:12 AM

Track: ocarina of trials

Inspired by ocarina of time

Scrubber
05-16-2012, 07:25 PM
Try my tracks out.

GT: Scrubber89
Tracks:
Roll:E Coaster (Fast and fun ride with jumps and loops)
Hells Harbor (A slightly slower and harder track that requires a bit of skill)
Spiral Mountain (I pay homage to the classic Banjo-Kazooie stage. More for the looks rather than the ride. Wouldn't bother with this one if you haven't played Banjo-Kazooie.)

Thanks.

The Steam Workshop
-ArkioAssassion

Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #6 - The Steam Workshop - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcInfIxNvBM)

There are no tracks by this user. Shame, i wanted to play this track.

Maka
05-17-2012, 01:08 PM
There are no tracks by this user. Shame, i wanted to play this track.

Sorry, I fixed the spelling. Just use the spelling in the video.

Scrubber
05-17-2012, 02:33 PM

Track: ocarina of trials

Inspired by ocarina of time

Niceley done. Got in your top100 leaderboard.

ChickinOnaChain
05-17-2012, 02:51 PM
I haven't tried any of the custom track but it sounds like I need to! Personally, I don't have the skills to make them.

red mist 85
05-17-2012, 03:08 PM
I haven't tried any of the custom track but it sounds like I need to! Personally, I don't have the skills to make them.

Yeah, I'd love to have a go at making my own tracks too. I had a quick tinker with the editor yesterday, but I just can't seem to get my head around it! I'm fine with the creative side, but it's the actual construction/physics side of it I struggle with. I haven't a clue what I'm doing really, even in the lite editor! I hope I'll get the hang of it eventually. I need to sit down and have a proper fiddle with it! The track editor, I mean!!!!! God, that sounded wrong!!!!!

the emcee
05-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Best way to learn the editor is to just start building a cool driving line that you enjoy and get creative around it with the backgrounds. It will be hard if you try to use everything the editor has on offer. I've been playing trials for years, but never started creating tracks until Evo. Only knowing the basics I managed to get a track featured in redlynx picks, and if I can do it anyone can!

Scrubber, cheers pal glad you enjoyed it!

stubbscroll
05-18-2012, 02:58 AM
Woah, that "Heaven" track by Inf1ictor is megaawesome. It's in the Red Lynx Picks section at the moment. Also, check the "Terminator 2" track (if you have seen the film, you will love it).

Where can I find this "Terminator 2" track? What gamertag should I search for?

JugglerShark
05-19-2012, 02:57 AM
I think my level is fairly great for everone who's a fan of physics based obstacles, tough to complete obstacles, and puzzles all in one.

"ScrewBall_2"
Creator: JugglerShark
Trials
Extreme
Released 15.5.2012

Technical, Physics, Puzzle, Ninja Difficulty

Trials Evolution - ScrewBall_2 - YouTube

Maka
05-19-2012, 04:17 PM
If anyone is interested in more of the videos I've been posting here, you can view them using this link:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL79BC89400EAEB8C5

Feel free to share the link with friends if you like the tracks.

NameTaken69
05-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Check out my first one called "nNc Good Wood". Nothing super amazing but it's a pretty decent track imo.

GT: SFX Pwner

MC Something
05-21-2012, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I'd love to have a go at making my own tracks too. I had a quick tinker with the editor yesterday, but I just can't seem to get my head around it! I'm fine with the creative side, but it's the actual construction/physics side of it I struggle with. I haven't a clue what I'm doing really, even in the lite editor! I hope I'll get the hang of it eventually. I need to sit down and have a proper fiddle with it! The track editor, I mean!!!!! God, that sounded wrong!!!!!

I originally started messing with the editor just to get the achievements. I planned on doing the bare minimum. Then I started getting the hang of things...then more things....then, after literally about 30 hours of work, I realized I was completely obsessed. Forgot all about achievements and haven't played any games since I started working on it.

I could actually chart my progression with each obstacle, seeing how much I'd learned. Started with just positioning objects in a fun way, then using effects, then using things like physics hinges to full-blown interactive animated objects.

I went back and "sugar coated" my earlier attempts once I realized how crappy they seemed by comparison to the rest. Now I'm sort of forcing myself to finish it just to see what people think and, possibly, start on a new track.

I guess the point of this drawn-out message is: Like someone said before...just start playing around with it and watch the Youtube tutorials. I've watched all of them at least 3 times and some of them up to 6 times. I'm shocked with what I was able to create. Not that it's anything groundbreaking...but compared to my expectations...it's lightyears beyond them.

Hopefully I'll finish it up this week and you can check it out.

MC Something
05-23-2012, 04:50 AM
Well, my track is finished and uploaded if you (or anyone) would like to check it out.

Gamertag: MrSnakePlisskin
Track Title: BuyTicket-TakeRide

It's an extreme trials track. There are only a couple of "difficult" parts. Or maybe it's just because I've tested it 1,000 times.

If anyone plays it...let me know what you think, negative OR positive.

Thanks

Toams07
05-23-2012, 04:19 PM
Well, my track is finished and uploaded if you (or anyone) would like to check it out.

Gamertag: MrSnakePlisskin
Track Title: BuyTicket-TakeRide

It's an extreme trials track. There are only a couple of "difficult" parts. Or maybe it's just because I've tested it 1,000 times.

If anyone plays it...let me know what you think, negative OR positive.

Thanks

I'll try it out once I play Evo again.
I'll edit once I've played it

EDIT: just played it, but some parts were too hard for my liking. The two blades you had to jump for some reason always made me fail, even though I think I constantly jumped correct

MC Something
05-25-2012, 01:40 PM
I'll try it out once I play Evo again.
I'll edit once I've played it

EDIT: just played it, but some parts were too hard for my liking. The two blades you had to jump for some reason always made me fail, even though I think I constantly jumped correct

I'm thinking there may be some glitches when downloaded. I noticed, on the one replay I could view, that some barrels didn't explode when they should've. It has a HUGE effect on the obstacle in that area.

Not sure why the sawblades would do that though. It's just a spherical trigger with a detach event (no moving parts etc.). You're saying it made you fall during the jump, right? Not rolling back into it. I have it set to where you can't roll back too fast into it.

As far as the difficulty...do you play extreme tracks? This is something I was worried about. Since I tested it so many times, it was hard to gauge how hard some things were. A friend of mine played it and couldn't get past the first jump but he's only past a few of the extreme tracks. If it's too hard, I'll scale it back. I'd rather have people enjoy it and complete it. Especially since the last half is the best, in my opinion, but I don't want to make it NOT extreme in the process.

Feel free to PM me (if you want) to keep the size of the thread down.

Thanks.

Toams07
05-25-2012, 02:23 PM
I'm thinking there may be some glitches when downloaded. I noticed, on the one replay I could view, that some barrels didn't explode when they should've. It has a HUGE effect on the obstacle in that area.

Not sure why the sawblades would do that though. It's just a spherical trigger with a detach event (no moving parts etc.). You're saying it made you fall during the jump, right? Not rolling back into it. I have it set to where you can't roll back too fast into it.

As far as the difficulty...do you play extreme tracks? This is something I was worried about. Since I tested it so many times, it was hard to gauge how hard some things were. A friend of mine played it and couldn't get past the first jump but he's only past a few of the extreme tracks. If it's too hard, I'll scale it back. I'd rather have people enjoy it and complete it. Especially since the last half is the best, in my opinion, but I don't want to make it NOT extreme in the process.

I play Extremes regularly, I have all Extremes Gold and Platinum on the first Extreme track

And yes, the sawblades made me fall while in mid-air. While I thought I jumped high enough, the game apparently thought otherwise.

It's very easy to make a very hard track by the way. The tracks I created on Trials HD that were meant to be Medium became Extreme very fast as well

MC Something
05-25-2012, 02:46 PM
I play Extremes regularly, I have all Extremes Gold and Platinum on the first Extreme track

And yes, the sawblades made me fall while in mid-air. While I thought I jumped high enough, the game apparently thought otherwise.

It's very easy to make a very hard track by the way. The tracks I created on Trials HD that were meant to be Medium became Extreme very fast as well

Interesting. Maybe I'll scale it back then. I have one gold on the extremes (although, I'm sure I could do better now) and my track didn't seem that difficult. It MUST be because of all the testing.

I was actually worried that I couldn't call it "extreme" because it wasn't difficult enough but I also couldn't call it "hard" because it uses the techniques learned for extreme tracks (The A License Test).

MC Something
05-26-2012, 08:01 PM
Steelstick...I sent you a PM if you have a moment.

D4RTH G4TOR
05-29-2012, 11:23 PM
Some really good custom tracks that I have played recently are as following:

Solid as the Rock : by ice 0 later 68

World Arena Trials: by L0RD Melchett (0 is a zero I think)

Toxic : by TrashnSuicide

Scandinavian Summer: by abicfeet

Faith Run : by xXxMENTALxXx

Skilled
05-31-2012, 09:26 AM
Hey, try out my tracks please!

Test Your Skill
- My first track, just a short easy track

Test your courage
- Second track, give it ago ;)

Test your stamina
- most recent track, took me ages to make and so many attempts to test it.

Or type in my gamer tag 'DepressedWhales'

Will post when I make another map, please leave me some feedback on how to improve. :p

Kombat 36O
05-31-2012, 01:49 PM
I made some trials tracks there called The Journey Home F and Hard Black Rain if any1 wants to try them out my gamertag is Kombat 36O

barrybarfly
06-02-2012, 02:59 PM
I've played a shedload of TC tracks, but here are just a "few"........

Any track made by InF1ictor

Classic 2 by WILLYUMZ

Colony by Loot Monkey

Desert of music by Coolatan

Entropy 2 by TheMovement81

Goin' Condo by A Web Designer

Missleaneous by BlueMageFTW

Neosphere by DrittesAuge

Ocarina Of Trials by the emcee

One-Way Ticket by Buttcheekofdeth

Rainbow Road 1 (also 2 and 3) by LatChoX

Sanded by BOOME

Spark Plug by A Web Designer

Urdjungel by Offspring

Some easy, medium, hard, extreme and a supercross track in amongst those. All very good tracks though imo.

D4RTH G4TOR
06-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Hey guys I would really appreciate it if you could check out my track. I would be glad to return the favor. I just now started making tracks so I have a lot to improve on.
The gamertag is ConfusedMuscles The track name is "the danger zone" any feed back is greatly appreciated. I am a noob at this.

ghsbe
06-10-2012, 07:48 PM
I am waiting for a beautiful Bioshock/Rapture level. I can't wait until someone makes it.

MC Something
06-14-2012, 02:20 PM
I've updated my custom track after receiving feedback about it being too difficult.

If anyone would like to try it out (or play it again) I'd love to hear some more feedback.

GamerTag: MrSnakePlisskin
Track Name: Ticket To Ride (Couldn't add a "2" or something to the original track name because I'd used all of the available characters)

Thanks in advance to anyone who checks it out.

One1 Man Clan
06-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Iv got quite a few tracks up would be good to get some feedback.
Gamertag - W O O D L 4 N D .
Ones worth a download are ( Wood Snake ) ( 4p Duel ) ( house of hinges) ( lunatics lumber mill ) thanks.

Edit - If anybody wants to add me to have another time on the leaderboards to beat then feel free

TheMovement81
06-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Some more tracks to check out if you haven't yet:

Technically Tired by A Bipolar Behr
Residential Rampage by Synapsis
Archetype by o SKUMBAG o
Pinewood by Barrybarfly
Toxic Facility 3 by jook13
Snow Go by Nova Dark Storm
Power Trip by HEETSAUCE

All are quality stuff amongst the heaps of crap that get uploaded to track central. I can recommend more as I play them/remember them...

barrybarfly
06-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the mention!

Some of the creators mentioned by me and movement also have other tracks available worth checking out. For example, Coolatan released an amazing track this week called Ruination thats worth trying.

Also, I have to highlight the choice of Power Trip and add that it really is a great track. That and ruination are my most recent favourites by some distance. I also enjoyed an extreme track called Montagne magic V2.0 by someone called attila999. Its pretty tough, but has some nice obstacles and a unique look to it.

D4RTH G4TOR
06-23-2012, 12:50 AM
Just loaded up two new tracks. Extreme Lumber and Afterburner City. If anyone wanted to add me to play each others tracks and get feedback that would be awesome.

Maka
06-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Harbour Race (EVO) by "storcken"
Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #10 - Harbour Race (EVO) - YouTube

Natural Flow by "Slatonator"
Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #11 - Natural Flow - YouTube

Nevander
06-25-2012, 06:15 AM
Hey everyone, just finished my first custom track! It's called "Chessboard" by Nevander. Hope you guys like it. I wanted to make something original and unique, and said to myself, a giant chessboard! :p

Maka
07-03-2012, 04:10 AM
I came across these tracks, and really liked them:

Donkey Kong by "ice 0 lator 68"
Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #12 - Donkey Kong - YouTube

Urban Summit by "Optik4"
Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #13 - Urban Summit - YouTube

DownHill Fix'd by "Lyric420"
Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #14 - DownHill Fix'd - YouTube

Hey everyone, just finished my first custom track! It's called "Chessboard" by Nevander. Hope you guys like it. I wanted to make something original and unique, and said to myself, a giant chessboard! :p

I'm gonna check it out next time I play Trials.

HTownBoi
07-03-2012, 05:00 AM
Not sure what the track is called, but it reminds me of the Unbeatable Bonzuke. Great track sorry I don't recall the name.

huuru
07-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Just uploaded new track, If you like Movie First Blood, be sure to check it out:

First Blood by Johnny B Sokko

:uzi:

bjh_27
07-15-2012, 04:37 PM
I have uploaded 60 of my favourite tracks to YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/TEvoCustoms

Some amazing creations...

Nevander
07-16-2012, 04:07 PM
I have done another track now called "Badlands." I am also currently working on another track now and should be done tomorrow called "Green Meanie." Be on the lookout for it!

Skilled
07-21-2012, 07:29 AM
*NEW TRACKS*

GT: DepressedWhales

My tracks

Track: Level 1

Track: Level 2

Track: Test your courage

Track: test your stamina

Track: Test your memory

Track: Test your skill

Other players tracks;

Track: Mild insanity

Track: Toxic Zone

Track: Squirrel Dash

Track: Trials Creed

Track: Barrel Apocalypse

Many others, but everyone should already have them :p

Maka
07-31-2012, 02:43 AM
Every time I play this game I become more and more amazed at what people are able to create.

I came across the following and had to make a video for it:
Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #15 - The Quite Easy Game - YouTube

And then I looked at the summer of arcade track for THPSHD and, granted that the track was created by redlynx, my mind was blown:
Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #16 - Tony Hawk's PS HD - YouTube

*NEW TRACKS*Other players tracks;

Track: Mild insanity

Track: Toxic Zone

Track: Squirrel Dash

Track: Trials Creed

Track: Barrel Apocalypse

Many others, but everyone should already have them :p

For us to play these, we would need the gamertags!

Skilled
08-01-2012, 03:19 PM
For us to play these, we would need the gamertags!

Ha, makes sense. Well they're all in top rated tabs so check out those tabs! :p

Nevander
08-01-2012, 09:01 PM
I wish you could search for creator and track name. Would make finding tracks so much simpler.

Maka
08-03-2012, 04:42 AM
I wish you could search for creator and track name. Would make finding tracks so much simpler.

I wish searching by creator wasn't case sensitive, as you can't repeat gamertags, and it makes it much more difficult to find others.

tugboatman
08-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Would like it if some of you guys could try my newest Track "Minecrafty"
Cheers be sure to rate!!

G/T D3L1V3R4NC3

Maka
08-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Tried and reviewed the following tracks:
Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #17 - Oasis Tropical - YouTube
Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #18 - Great Wall - YouTube
Trials Evolution - Track Central Favourites #19 - Quarry Climb FULL - YouTube

Nevander
09-01-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm almost done with another track, it's a re-make of my first track (Chessboard). I will probably be done with it in the next couple days.

slmmzy
09-07-2012, 05:04 PM
You made chessboard II? That track is sweet.

Nevander
09-07-2012, 08:36 PM
You made chessboard II? That track is sweet.

Yes as well as the first one, which really needed to be re-made. Glad you like the track!

TheMovement81
09-20-2012, 08:14 PM
Yo if any of you are looking for a nice challenge my latest track LETHARGY was released a few days ago. It's a bit tougher than the in-game extremes but not crazy ninja hard. Check it out if you're up for it. :)

slmmzy
09-20-2012, 10:06 PM
I beat your track... but only just.

thisispreston
10-06-2012, 03:23 PM
uploaded my first one: Preston Playground (yes, it's a terrible name)
it's also a bit of a mish-mash of objects and styles cos i got a bit carried away with the editor! give it a bash though, no-one has done it without faults yet!!

also props to Nevander for Chessboard II, that track is siiiick

Nevander
10-13-2012, 07:03 AM
also props to Nevander for Chessboard II, that track is siiiick

Why thank you sir.

I am working on a detailed track for Halloween, I plan on sharing it on Halloween. DLC will be required to play since I use pumpkins and stuff and it's built on Paine Island. There's also a nice surprise at the start. :p

Be on the lookout for "Haunted Hollow" come the 31st.

The Produca
12-04-2012, 03:36 AM
Cool. I'll check these out.

Maka
01-30-2013, 04:09 PM
If anyone is interested in some new tracks that were just released, take a look at these:

Mange Moi el Q - South Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB6ftqv0yc4

Red Lynx Office - Impulse Shopping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMS8tVHJRBw