PDA

View Full Version : F*****g Music!

Akatsuki Sw1tch
04-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Right so i've completed EVERY stage all the Gaiden/Redux Normal/Good/True endings & yet do not have the 'Slave Of Sound' Achievement (Yes i've listened to the Game Over BS too), Also i'm still apparently missing an event!?

Anyone have any ideas on WTF is going on as i can't seem to find any info anywhere, Any help would be VERY appreciated.

Akatsuki Sw1tch
04-25-2012, 07:30 PM
Right found out what it was, There's 2 different game over music's, 1 for dying & another for losing due to failing a condition.

Still doesn't explain what the event i'm missing is though, Bizarre.

amuro98
04-26-2012, 01:30 AM
Right found out what it was, There's 2 different game over music's, 1 for dying & another for losing due to failing a condition.

Hm. What constitutes "listening"? Do I have to let it run all the way to the end? Or if I smash the [start> button immediately does it still count?

Do-Not-Lose-Hope
04-26-2012, 01:33 AM
what number you miss ?

AlterEgo3561
04-27-2012, 03:19 AM

Lol had the same problem with the sound, whenever I would loose I had a tendancy to rage quite and never got it.

As for the event, could it be on the very last stage where you fight Orochi X? not the first time but the one after completing Susano'os Last stand? Alot of people seem to miss that event as Susano'o shows up at some point during the fight. (Alot of people miss that one because they were using him on their team)

Onyxflamegod
04-28-2012, 04:21 AM
Hm. What constitutes "listening"? Do I have to let it run all the way to the end? Or if I smash the [start> button immediately does it still count?
The song just has to load up and start playing. (at least this was the case with my achievement)
My last song was a gaiden stage BGM and the achievement popped before I even had time to take my first step in the stage.

Vaan0011
05-17-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm currently miss these track : Camp 1 , Camp 2 , Camp 3 , u guys know how to get these ?

Nanman The Great One
05-23-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm currently miss these track : Camp 1 , Camp 2 , Camp 3 , u guys know how to get these ?

I didn't notice this at first but the music that plays during camp changes with certain characters. Maybe you just haven't cleared a stage with a needed character yet?

Cliff Drive
11-24-2012, 07:42 PM
I got so frustrated that I had all the sounds including the failure, and dying and it didn't unlock. So I went back to this thread to ask if there was a list of songs. So I went into gallery and BOOM, it unlocked. The gallery has its own song. So if anybody hasn't unlocked it, and hasn't checked out the gallery, check it out!