PDA

View Full Version : Toys R Us - 25% off and free shipping - preorder deal

capthorp
04-25-2012, 08:51 PM
Found this today on www.FBTB.net. Might be good if you dont care for the minifig preorder incentive at gamestop.

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=lego%20batman%202&origkw=lego+batman+2&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

buffalo29
05-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Thanks but got it coming from Amazon for $40:woop:.....can't wait!

kyboy
05-25-2012, 12:58 PM
nice find. i got mine coming from gamestop. minifig or not, i always get my games from their

EatSleepDreamAchievements
06-09-2012, 07:11 PM
I'm going with amazon as they offer the DLC pack and $10 store credit. Plus I already had $20 in store credit from previous pre orders and with Prime I'll have it on Release Date.

I haven't been able to find any in game Cheat Codes yet, so I have no idea if this DLC will be available via a code(s) or released on XBLM sometime down the line. Hopefully we'll all be able to get to use the Heroes/Villians DLC either through in game codes or by having it released on the XBLM.

I wouldn't be surprised if all these characters have their own unique in game code for use in the Extras section.

The Heroes Character Pack includes:

Nightwing, Katana, Shazam, Zatanna, plus the brand-new Robin--Bruce Wayne's son, Damian Wayne

USA:

Walmart - $10 eGift card credit
Bestbuy - The Heroes Character Pack
Gamestop - Lex Luthor minifig
Amazon - $10 store credit + The Heroes Character Pack
Target - ? unknown, possibly nothing

International:

amazon UK: Lex Luthor minifig and Villians Character Pack
Gamestop/EB in Austrailia gets the Villians Character Pack

The Villians Character Pack includes Bizzaro, Captain Cold, Black Adam, Black Manta and Gorilla Grodd.