PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Order

glasstiger50
08-26-2007, 07:12 AM
OK, I have asked all my friends on my friends list and none of them have agreed with me on this matter. I am extremely weird about the last 4 achievements I get for a game are. Like for Gears I wanted Seriously... to be one of my last four. Anybody else weird like this?

Nbag3
08-26-2007, 07:34 AM
I've never played a game after I got all the achievements in it so now I can't say that is something I worry about

JJBDude
08-26-2007, 11:14 AM
I understand where you are coming from, and to a certain extent I too like to do that however it's not a big deal for me. It is good though to know that the hardest achievements on the game you got last, so anyone that views your profile when playing that game instantly knows that you are good at the game (in most cases).

CaPwN
08-26-2007, 01:14 PM
That's how I am but it doesn't always pan out that way. Some people got Seriously before the maps so it's covered by a good 10 or so new achievements.

LordDurham
08-26-2007, 06:28 PM
OK, I have asked all my friends on my friends list and none of them have agreed with me on this matter. I am extremely weird about the last 4 achievements I get for a game are. Like for Gears I wanted Seriously... to be one of my last four. Anybody else weird like this?

Well if you can manage to get Seriously... on gears after few games, you're an unstoppable god :p

To answer the question, I don't try to get some achievements after I got all others... cause I'm sure nobody actually look to my profile, but I'm weird enough to try to finish completly a game (Achievements included) before I buy another game. Indeed it was impossible for some games like GoW and Ghost Recon :p

Krazie
08-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Well, it usually doesnt bother me, but I finally realized a couple days ago "I dont want to finish Insane or get Clusterluck AFTER i get Seriously, I might as well finish those up now so that Seriously will end up being my last achievement in Gears"

:p

Fueled By RC
08-26-2007, 06:36 PM
I only did it for Gears, I wanted the final 4 Achievements to be (Seriously, Hammer, Boom & Torque) I had all of them expect Seriously and thent he new Achievemements came out and blew that all to hell.

Danny Dibo
08-26-2007, 07:30 PM
I just do the easy achievements first and leave the hard ones for last, so its done a different way, but its technically the same thing, lol

ELCHINGON818
08-26-2007, 10:12 PM
just about everyone i know has it like that but the update messed them up.

Mr Arrow
08-27-2007, 12:21 AM
Well, it usually doesnt bother me, but I finally realized a couple days ago "I dont want to finish Insane or get Clusterluck AFTER i get Seriously, I might as well finish those up now so that Seriously will end up being my last achievement in Gears"

:p

Do you have someone lined up to be the 10,000th kill?

glasstiger50
08-27-2007, 03:00 AM
I'm not just talking about Gears though.... Like in Crackdown as well I wanted Free Runner and Orb Hunter to be in my last four... This topic relates to any game's achievements...

08-27-2007, 05:04 AM
They only time I can think of doing something like this intentionally was in Fifa 2006: Road to FIFA World Cup when I got the achievements in the 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 picture order, but that's just because I strive for order in all things. I really don't even look at the last four achievements thingy, to be honest, so it's not a big deal if I get all the Italian cars before the English cars and whatnot.

austin rules
08-28-2007, 12:20 AM
i usually dont worry about stuff like that unless i play the game constantly

Tussell
08-28-2007, 12:41 AM
I guess you could for boasting purposes, but when you look at the overall gamerscore, the only thing that matters is the numbers.

dches331
08-28-2007, 06:37 AM
yea im somewhat like that

teh x3nomorph
08-28-2007, 02:51 PM
It honestly makes no difference to me what order the achievements unlock in, just as long as I get them all done.