PDA

View Full Version : Glory Moment - Possible Easy Way?

Evo Kazz
04-26-2012, 08:59 PM
Steps:
1. Win 1 match online (if you lose it, forfeit and create a new tournament)
2. Quit to lobby and quit to FIFA 12, then dashboard after game saves etc
3. Copy EURO TOURNAMENT 0 save on HDD to USB
4. Launch FIFA 12 - EURO 12 Online Tourny
5. Forfeit the tournament so you lose the whole tournament - option is on the menu
6. Start a new tournament with the SAME TEAM
7. Win the first game (if you lose forfeit and create a new tourny)
8. Quit lobby and quit to FIFA 12, then dashboard after game saves etc
9. Copy file from USB to XBOX 360 (delete current file first on console)
10. Launch FIFA 12 - EURO 12 Online Tourny
11 - Repeat steps 2 - 10 achievement pops in lobby

Shanooo92
04-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Great Idea with the saves on USB. I will try it later. How big is each save on a USB?

Turdboi
04-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Just got to the Semi's online, had to leave the game but backed up my saves via USB. When I came back I played a game and got knocked out. I loaded my previous save and it loaded me back at the semi final!! Is this a glitch I wonder? Or does the game save tourny progress to a save file?

Did it let you go on and win the tournament/get the achievement?

Evo Kazz
04-26-2012, 09:23 PM
UPDATE: After a 4th reload it kicked me back to start, damn. Must of been a server glitch or something.

nevermindaboutme
04-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Scoring "Jew goals" (not racist just the terminology used before any gets on my back) and of course picking a 5 star team, the best seem to be Spain/Italy/Germany, even England are rated 5 stars!

darr3772
04-27-2012, 04:04 PM
I've read on PS3trophies how to get this achievement with a USB stick.
Here is the link below. i haven't tried it so unable to confirm if it actually works.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/uefa-euro-2012/155700-glory-moment-online-euro-glitch.html

tremberz
04-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Play as Spain thats probably the easiest way. It could be worse, I remember on the World Cup 2010 game you had to win an online tournament as a team under 1 star with everyone else being someone decent. I remember winning it with Niger, beating Switzerland in the final. It's not too hard if you play as the best teams.

Evo Kazz
04-27-2012, 05:57 PM
I've read on PS3trophies how to get this achievement with a USB stick.
Here is the link below. i haven't tried it so unable to confirm if it actually works.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/uefa-euro-2012/155700-glory-moment-online-euro-glitch.html

Ok that could well work, will test tomorrow, basically what I said but better explain and with some proper steps, I am confident this will work.

Reuj
04-27-2012, 08:46 PM
Won the final today against this guy that played as Norway. I played as Spain, 7-0. I highly recommend Spain, by far the best team in this DLC.
My line-up in case you're interested:

Standard formation.

Navas - Villa - Mata
Iniesta
Alonso - Busquets
Jordi Alba - Puyol - Pique - Ramos
Casilias

Evo Kazz
04-28-2012, 05:53 AM
I cant even win 1 game lol let alone 6. I won 1 out of 18 matches!:mad:

Starkweather
04-28-2012, 12:56 PM
I am by far not the best player online but I found Euro 2012 so easy for some reason, although i only play as Portugal and have always done well with them in all FIFA games.

I won all of my 6 games in a row and they were very fun too. Beat Ireland 5-3 in the final even though Doyle had a hat-trick.

Just keep at it and find a team your comfortable with i say.

Jack101
04-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Lool it's so easy, I got it on like my 2nd or 3rd try using Germany, much easier then FIFA 12 online cups. Although the final was pretty hard for me was 3-3 at the 89th minute and he managed to score one of the noobiest goal ever, so I was mad as fook. But somehow I scored a rebound from outside the box on the 90th minute :P. Went to Ex time and I beat him woooo.

fatboyamis
04-28-2012, 06:07 PM
I played as Germany. Bossed it

From the uk, played about 10pm Friday night and the opposition were easy. Qf and semi final both peeps quit. Final went extra time and won 3-1.

Ozil and lahm are amazing

Shanooo92
04-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Gonna try it one last time with Portugal then after that I'm gonna do the USB Saves. How big is each file ?

Shanooo92
04-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Yessssssss. Got it with Portugal only the 3 expedition ones now and well my ultimate team which is only valued at 50mil :(

rogernater
04-28-2012, 10:55 PM
got to the semi finals ... in a game with someone and it disconnected me and sed i was at fault so i have been eliminated arrrgghhhhhhhh

Evo Kazz
04-29-2012, 08:48 AM
^ It's so frustrating lol

Spun77xLucky Stricke
04-29-2012, 09:42 AM
OMG WHAT HAPPENED THIS SATURDAY WAS AMAZING !!! I DOWNLOAD EURO 2012 PACK I SAY OK LETS FUCKING TRY THAT ACHIVEMENT WIN THE ONLINE EURO :mad:I PLAY WITH ENGLAND OK FIRST GAME I LOSS 3-0 BEST START EVER LOL !:p
SECOND GAME I PLAY LIKE A BOSS 3-0 3RD GAME I WIN 3-0 OK WE ARE IN QUARTERS
SO I SAY THIS WILL BE HARD FUCK THAT I WIN 5-2 TO SPAIN LOL ! IN SEMIFINALS I FUCKING KILL THIS GUY 5-2 NETHERLANDS THEN THE FINAL !!!

SEARCHING FOR MINUTES THEN I FIND SOMEONE WAITING IN THE ARENA BOOM :confused:
BLACK SCREEN FREEZE THE GAME I WAS SO ANGRY :mad: THEN THE OTHER GUY LEAVE THE GAME THEN I SAY OMG I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT NOPE THE SCORE WAS 0-0 I WAS SEARCHING AGAIN OK THE GAME START ENGLAND VS GERMANY THIS GUY WAS SOME SERIOUS PLAYER HE SCORE IN FIRST 3 MINUTES FUCK :mad: BEST START EVER IN THE FINAL THEN IN THE SECOND HALF ROONEY SAVE MY DAY FROM A CORNER KICK 1-1 END OF THE GAME EXTRA TIME WAS CRAZY THIS GUY WAS KILLING ME BUT THE SCORE WAS STILL 1-1 PENALTIES FUCK THEN I REMENBER :p ENGLAND SUCKS IN PENALTIES LOL !! AND GERMANY IS THE KING IN PENALTIES OK FIRST PENALTY HE SCORE LIKE BOSS ! MY TURN ROONEY FAIL I SAY THATS ALL I LOSS FUCK THAT THEN EVERYONE SCORE ALL THE PENALTIES THEN THE FINAL PENALTY FOR GERMANY EPIC SAVE BY HART I SCREAM LIKE A BITCH LOL !! THEN I SCORE 4-4 HIS TURN EPIC SAVE BY JOE HART AGAIN :drunk NOW MY CHANCE TO WIN THE EURO SCOOTY PARKER SHOT GOAL !! I CRY SO HARD I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT THAT WAS AWESOME !:locked:locked:locked

Evo Kazz
04-29-2012, 02:42 PM
^ Not as frustrating as that.

RecklessMatten
04-29-2012, 03:18 PM
I thought EA sorted out the glitch where people control your team. I was Spain against France, and everytime I got near the goal, he took over and then ran my players the other way.

This achievement is a bitch

darr3772
04-29-2012, 05:03 PM
I'm trying to work out exactly what save file I need to copy over.
I have two 'EURO TOURNAMENT 0' files.
One is 252kb and the other is 2mb.

Evo Kazz
04-29-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm trying to work out exactly what save file I need to copy over.
I have two 'EURO TOURNAMENT 0' files.
One is 252kb and the other is 2mb.

Delete both and start again. One is single player I think, need to make sure you have 1 so you don't get confused.

If you copy FIFA files, it doesn't give you the option to overwrite, instead it adds another file with exact same name, so when moving saves about, delete then copy, otherwise you will have a big confusing mess.

mentaljason
04-29-2012, 06:29 PM
So is this USB method working like it does on PS3 then? Is it actually helping or is the glitch exclusive to PS3?

CRA166 T
04-29-2012, 06:55 PM
OMG WHAT HAPPENED THIS SATURDAY WAS AMAZING !!! I DOWNLOAD EURO 2012 PACK I SAY OK LETS FUCKING TRY THAT ACHIVEMENT WIN THE ONLINE EURO :mad:I PLAY WITH ENGLAND OK FIRST GAME I LOSS 3-0 BEST START EVER LOL !:p
SECOND GAME I PLAY LIKE A BOSS 3-0 3RD GAME I WIN 3-0 OK WE ARE IN QUARTERS
SO I SAY THIS WILL BE HARD FUCK THAT I WIN 5-2 TO SPAIN LOL ! IN SEMIFINALS I FUCKING KILL THIS GUY 5-2 NETHERLANDS THEN THE FINAL !!!

SEARCHING FOR MINUTES THEN I FIND SOMEONE WAITING IN THE ARENA BOOM :confused:
BLACK SCREEN FREEZE THE GAME I WAS SO ANGRY :mad: THEN THE OTHER GUY LEAVE THE GAME THEN I SAY OMG I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT NOPE THE SCORE WAS 0-0 I WAS SEARCHING AGAIN OK THE GAME START ENGLAND VS GERMANY THIS GUY WAS SOME SERIOUS PLAYER HE SCORE IN FIRST 3 MINUTES FUCK :mad: BEST START EVER IN THE FINAL THEN IN THE SECOND HALF ROONEY SAVE MY DAY FROM A CORNER KICK 1-1 END OF THE GAME EXTRA TIME WAS CRAZY THIS GUY WAS KILLING ME BUT THE SCORE WAS STILL 1-1 PENALTIES FUCK THEN I REMENBER :p ENGLAND SUCKS IN PENALTIES LOL !! AND GERMANY IS THE KING IN PENALTIES OK FIRST PENALTY HE SCORE LIKE BOSS ! MY TURN ROONEY FAIL I SAY THATS ALL I LOSS FUCK THAT THEN EVERYONE SCORE ALL THE PENALTIES THEN THE FINAL PENALTY FOR GERMANY EPIC SAVE BY HART I SCREAM LIKE A BITCH LOL !! THEN I SCORE 4-4 HIS TURN EPIC SAVE BY JOE HART AGAIN :drunk NOW MY CHANCE TO WIN THE EURO SCOOTY PARKER SHOT GOAL !! I CRY SO HARD I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT THAT WAS AWESOME !:locked:locked:locked

And that was one whole sentence why??? Do you always smileys as punctuation ?

Evo Kazz
04-29-2012, 09:24 PM
So is this USB method working like it does on PS3 then? Is it actually helping or is the glitch exclusive to PS3?

IF you do it EXACTLY as I wrote in first post it will also work for 360, the file system is slightly different than PS3, but it does work 100%. You still neeed to win 6 games, but u can save progress after every match rather than doing 6 in a row.

Fabioo
04-29-2012, 10:28 PM
Will try this later. Really horrible at FIFA, lost 3 times in the group stages already.

rogernater
04-29-2012, 11:11 PM
i got the the euro final online and won got to the loading screen at the end and it froze lucky enough it was after the final and not during the final but achievement still popped... thank god :)

It lost connection yesterday when i was playin online semi final at 0-0 and i got knocked out the cup I was ready to snap the disc

rogernater
04-29-2012, 11:15 PM
i got the the euro final online and won got to the loading screen at the end and it froze lucky enough it was after the final and not during the final but achievement still popped... thank god :)

It lost connection yesterday when i was playin online semi final at 0-0 and i got knocked out the cup I was ready to snap the disc

from it freezing and giving me the achievement for glory moment .. i loaded fifa 12 back up and went to play online and it says i still need to play the final again and that i aint won any tournaments yet :S

Fabioo
04-30-2012, 09:44 AM
With delete current file you mean the Online Tournament 0 file right? And then copy the file from step 3 to the console?

funfive2002
04-30-2012, 04:50 PM
Does it still work? Gonna try this tonight.

mentaljason
04-30-2012, 05:25 PM
Thanks a lot man!! Got the achievement done yesterday thanks to this method =D

darr3772
05-02-2012, 05:30 PM
I have a couple of questions. Should I be copying the save file on my Xbox to my USB each time I win a match or should I be copying the file from USB to Xbox after each win?

What I've found is that when I open the tournament after a reset it shows the result of the game I won from my USB save and the result of the last match I played.
What I'm trying to work out how it would remember all the group matches I played. Just trying to understand how it works.

Apologies if none of this makes sense. Trying to type of my phone.
I try to post something more coherent about this latr

Evo Kazz
05-02-2012, 06:33 PM
I have a couple of questions. Should I be copying the save file on my Xbox to my USB each time I win a match or should I be copying the file from USB to Xbox after each win?

What I've found is that when I open the tournament after a reset it shows the result of the game I won from my USB save and the result of the last match I played.
What I'm trying to work out how it would remember all the group matches I played. Just trying to understand how it works.

Apologies if none of this makes sense. Trying to type of my phone.
I try to post something more coherent about this latr

I have no idea man how it works, I think some info is saved server side, and 99% profile side, it kinda gets confused (but it works out well) just follow steps on OP and it works 100%. Plus you don't have to ruin anyones game and your not upsetting anyone or breaking any rules, just another save workaround method we have all done 1000 times before.

gazmaster1
05-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Managed to get to semi-finals but it wont go any further!

Just tried playing in the semi, scored within 5 mins and the twat quit so it didnt go down as a win then got knocked out, deleted the save on the HD and reloaded the save I had on the USB stick but it still is registered as a loss so EA go fuck yourselves.

Eggnogga
05-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Gaz, why would you be in the semi-finals if you are using this method? All 6 games/wins will take place in the group stage. You win a game, dashboard, and you are restarting the tournament essentially after each win. So, in essence, you should get the achievement after the 1st game of the 6th tournament you've started.

Eggnogga
05-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Credit to PS3T

Steps:
1. Win 1 match (if you fail forfeit and create a new tournament)
2. Quit lobby and quit to FIFA 12, then dashboard after game saves etc
3. Copy EURO TOURNAMENT 0 save to USB
5. Forfeit tournament so you lose the whole tournament
7. Win the first game (if you fail forfeit and create a new tourny)
I'm still confused as hell as to how this will work. Step 11 has you repeating step 2, which is exactly what step 8 is. Step 10 tells you to launch fifa 12 - euro 12 online tourney and if you are repeating than the next step is to quit lobby and quit to fifa 12, then dashboard. Makes no sense.

So, I won my first game. At this point I should dashboard and save my Online Tournament file to my USB stick. Then load FIFA 12 back up, go into the Online Euro Tournament and forfeit the tournament. Restart a new tournament playing as the team I was playing as (Germany). Provided I win the next game, back all the way out to FIFA 12 menu, dashboard, remove the save file from my hard drive for Euro Online Tournament, then load the file that was on the USB drive in it's place... then start FIFA 12 back up, go into the online tournament, forfeit tournament, start new tournament w/ same team (Germany)... rinse & repeat. Am I getting this correctly?

I think it's step 9 that is the most confusing, as the parentheses portion is the part I don't get. Should Step 9 be "Delete Online Tournament file from Hard drive" and Step 10 should then read "Copy file from USB to Hard Drive" ?

Yannarg
05-03-2012, 02:21 PM
I'm still confused as hell as to how this will work. Step 11 has you repeating step 2, which is exactly what step 8 is. Step 10 tells you to launch fifa 12 - euro 12 online tourney and if you are repeating than the next step is to quit lobby and quit to fifa 12, then dashboard. Makes no sense.

So, I won my first game. At this point I should dashboard and save my Online Tournament file to my USB stick. Then load FIFA 12 back up, go into the Online Euro Tournament and forfeit the tournament. Restart a new tournament playing as the team I was playing as (Germany). Provided I win the next game, back all the way out to FIFA 12 menu, dashboard, remove the save file from my hard drive for Euro Online Tournament, then load the file that was on the USB drive in it's place... then start FIFA 12 back up, go into the online tournament, forfeit tournament, start new tournament w/ same team (Germany)... rinse & repeat. Am I getting this correctly?

I think it's step 9 that is the most confusing, as the parentheses portion is the part I don't get. Should Step 9 be "Delete Online Tournament file from Hard drive" and Step 10 should then read "Copy file from USB to Hard Drive" ?
I got it thanks to this method.
When you copy the save file from usb you start fifa 12 and when you enter the tourney you will notice that you moved up 1 round. At this point dashboard back, save newly created file to usb, restart fifa12, forfeit tourn, start new 1 with same team, win, dashboard, delete save from drive, copy to drive from usb and repaet.
I have to notice that i deleted and copied both euro profile and euro tourn saves.
Hope I helped

Fabioo
05-03-2012, 02:45 PM

All of what you're saying is correct.

gazmaster1
05-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Gaz, why would you be in the semi-finals if you are using this method? All 6 games/wins will take place in the group stage. You win a game, dashboard, and you are restarting the tournament essentially after each win. So, in essence, you should get the achievement after the 1st game of the 6th tournament you've started.

You progress through out the tournament with this method even though you are playing in the group stages.

darr3772
05-03-2012, 04:06 PM
Pretty sure after each win you need to exit game and return to dashboard. Copy your USB file over.
Then you reload the game and open tournament. Exit to dashboard and then copy this over to the USB so it remembers your progress.

FIFA seems to remember the result of the last match you played, which is probably why this works.

Wondering whether I can lose my final group match or draw and what would happen.

Evo Kazz
05-03-2012, 04:52 PM
The tournament requires you have 18 points to win the achievement, the way the game is set out this must be done 6 games in a row. This method you stay in the group stages, and never progress past the first match (technically) but you still get 18 points and the achievement.

darr3772
05-03-2012, 06:52 PM
With the USB trick won my first two games, lost my third. Won group.
Won next two then drew my last game 2-2.
Dashboarded and copied my save file over and when I loaded up tournament I got the achievement.

As my earlier post said after each match I would dashboard and copy my file from usb to xbox, load up tournament to see where I was. Dashboard, saved that and then logged back in and forfeited tournament so I could win my next match.

gazmaster1
05-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Now im back up and running going to give this a try again but from the start rather than the 3rd round game in.

EDIT: Done it and thanks to the OP for getting this on here, amazing how people find these things.

romanzad
05-08-2012, 12:41 AM
just to clarify, if i win i transfer the save to usb, then quit the tournie and start a new one... now if i lose the next game do i just quit out again without transferring until i win one game then when i do win, transfer the save back to usb?? :confused:

Eggnogga
05-08-2012, 12:54 PM
^^ Curious about that too. I applaud 'Evokazz' for putting this out, I just wish it was a lil more detailed. Certain parts like "if you fail," well you don't fail a game, you lose. Anyways.... I keep getting mixed thoughts about what you are doing. In the initial instructions, and I'll try to be as elaborate as I can:

After your first win, you are saving that to your USB. After 2nd win, you are deleting your tournament in the HDD, and copying the file from your USB to HDD. After 3rd win, you are deleting your tournament from HDD & copying file from USB to HDD. So, essentially you are never moving anything from the HDD to the USB except for that first win... is that right?? It just doesn't sound right in my head.

Evo Kazz
05-08-2012, 01:27 PM
It doesn't need to be anymore detailed, seriously just follow it step by step, it's very simple. People seem to go wrong on this step:

The reason is you have just won an online game, and then being told to quit, and delete your save (even though you won) and replace it with a file from before you won. Doesn't make any sense! But that's exactly what you do, and it works 100%. If you "lose" a match at any time just restart the whole tournament. People are reading step 9 and thinking.."That can't be right" and skipping the step or doing it the other way.

REMEMBER If you lose a match at ANY time, or feel you can not beat the guy, just quit out to the main EURO 2012 Menu, and restart the online tournament, when it asks to delete save say yes and start again.

1. Win 1 match
2. Quit to lobby and quit to FIFA 12, then dashboard AFTER game saves automatically
3. Copy EURO TOURNAMENT 0 save on HDD to USB drive
5. Forfeit the tournament so you lose the whole tournament
6. Start a new tournament with the SAME TEAM <---IMPORTANT
11 - Repeat steps 2 - 10

So when you hit step 11, literally jump in at step 2, so yes you will be moving your save to USB more than one time, you will be doing it after every win.

If you look carefully, step 11 you load up the game again, then on step 2 you quit again, seems pointless, but it updates the method and keeps it working somehow, then in step 3 you copy this updated save to USB again :)

Do steps 1 - 11 on your first run (cos step 1 needs a win to set it off) once you reach step 11, go to step 2, not step 1.

Sorry I hope this helps explain it better.

Eggnogga
05-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Evo -- Please don't think I was being snippy with you. I just wanna make sure I'm doing it right, that's all. And yea, the method doesn't make any sense, which is why I keep wondering if I'd be doing it right.

Evo Kazz
05-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Evo -- Please don't think I was being snippy with you. I just wanna make sure I'm doing it right, that's all. And yea, the method doesn't make any sense, which is why I keep wondering if I'd be doing it right.

I didn't don't worry, and know exactly what you mean, it's weird but it works lol.

supadryz
05-08-2012, 08:31 PM
It doesn't need to be anymore detailed, seriously just follow it step by step, it's very simple. People seem to go wrong on this step:

The reason is you have just won an online game, and then being told to quit, and delete your save (even though you won) and replace it with a file from before you won. Doesn't make any sense! But that's exactly what you do, and it works 100%. If you "lose" a match at any time just restart the whole tournament. People are reading step 9 and thinking.."That can't be right" and skipping the step or doing it the other way.

REMEMBER If you lose a match at ANY time, or feel you can not beat the guy, just quit out to the main EURO 2012 Menu, and restart the online tournament, when it asks to delete save say yes and start

Just a quick question. If I lose and quit tournament do I have to re-load my save file from my USB?

Evo Kazz
05-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Just a quick question. If I lose and quit tournament do I have to re-load my save file from my USB?

No, just delete the save when prompted in game, and attempt to win again. Alsdo it does not matter how many times you lose, just keep quit and restart until you do then resume the steps.

Eggnogga
05-15-2012, 11:40 PM
Darr, to answer your question, yes. I figured this out the hard way. I skipped that step my first time and after my 3rd win, once I copied the initial save over, it stuck me on my 2nd win... meaning, it showed my 1st and 3rd.

So, like the instructions say, I believe it's step #3 (or 4), after every win, and after you've loaded up the game, you want to copy that new Euro Tournament 0 over to the USB and get rid of that older save.

I'm finding out really quick that there is no way in hell I would get this legit. My overall record is probably 4-8. (Not counting any draws.)

Eggnogga
05-17-2012, 12:08 AM
Thank you Evokazz. I just unlocked it tonight. Woohoo! Funny thing (at least to me, it is) I wound up going 4-0 against guys who played as England.

Evo Kazz
05-17-2012, 08:13 AM
Thank you Evokazz. I just unlocked it tonight. Woohoo! Funny thing (at least to me, it is) I wound up going 4-0 against guys who played as England.

Congrats, its a hard one.

bmstinton93
05-23-2012, 02:13 PM
I am so pissed off. 17 tournaments and still haven't won one game. Drew about 8 when I've been in front basically the whole time as well. I presume a draw doesn't work with this method?

Wahoo35
05-23-2012, 03:52 PM
With the USB trick won my first two games, lost my third. Won group.
Won next two then drew my last game 2-2.
Dashboarded and copied my save file over and when I loaded up tournament I got the achievement.

As my earlier post said after each match I would dashboard and copy my file from usb to xbox, load up tournament to see where I was. Dashboard, saved that and then logged back in and forfeited tournament so I could win my next match.

I tied my "final" and the game shows me as Champion with a trophy but as the runner-up in the bottom left corner of last tournament played. Pretty sure that a tie for the knockout phases will not net you the achievement as I am sitting here without it. Am going to play another game and win without messing with the save on my USB. Hopefully that will net me the achievement without having to start over.

EDIT: Won another game, deleted the save file on the HD, replaced with USB save file, loaded up game, and achievement popped in lobby. If you get to the knock out stages and tie don't proceed. Wait until you win.

adz5000
05-23-2012, 10:07 PM

REMEMBER If you lose a match at ANY time, or feel you can not beat the guy, just quit out to the main EURO 2012 Menu, and restart the online tournament, when it asks to delete save say yes and start again.

1. Win 1 match
2. Quit to lobby and quit to FIFA 12, then dashboard AFTER game saves automatically
3. Copy EURO TOURNAMENT 0 save on HDD to USB drive
5. Forfeit the tournament so you lose the whole tournament
6. Start a new tournament with the SAME TEAM <---IMPORTANT
11 - Repeat steps 2 - 10

So when you hit step 11, literally jump in at step 2, so yes you will be moving your save to USB more than one time, you will be doing it after every win.

If you look carefully, step 11 you load up the game again, then on step 2 you quit again, seems pointless, but it updates the method and keeps it working somehow, then in step 3 you copy this updated save to USB again :)

Do steps 1 - 11 on your first run (cos step 1 needs a win to set it off) once you reach step 11, go to step 2, not step 1.

Sorry I hope this helps explain it better.

Got the achievement earlier today using this method.

To anyone having trouble making sense of the guide just play the game and follow the guide it will make sense as you go through the steps.

I was trying to figure it out before starting it and it was confusing me alot.

Evo Kazz
05-25-2012, 09:18 AM
Got the achievement earlier today using this method.

To anyone having trouble making sense of the guide just play the game and follow the guide it will make sense as you go through the steps.

I was trying to figure it out before starting it and it was confusing me alot.

Yeah, it does not make any sense at all if you proof read it first, just jump right in (not the usual method with guides I know - but for this guide it's kinda needed).

Lumpi
05-26-2012, 12:07 PM
Hi,

anybody wants to try this achievement with me? I can't win a match. My gamertag is "Lumpi"

Unknownguy18
05-26-2012, 05:54 PM
cheers bud. worked fine. Top man :)

thefulleffect!
06-02-2012, 12:34 PM
this may be a stupid question, but i assume you can replace USB with a memory unit and it will work just the same?

Evo Kazz
06-03-2012, 10:58 AM
this may be a stupid question, but i assume you can replace USB with a memory unit and it will work just the same?

Yep, that's fine.

tremberz
06-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Just unlocked the achievement using this method. When following I was like "WTF, why do that?". If you just follow it correctly the achievement will unlock. It does seem a bit confusing but its all there, just follow it correctly.

Great guide Kazz.

Stevilinho
06-05-2012, 01:21 PM
what if someone quits would it still work then?

TiptopChrisy
06-06-2012, 12:47 PM
I don't have a memory unit or USB lying around so would Cloud work ?

Evo Kazz
06-08-2012, 09:46 AM
I don't have a memory unit or USB lying around so would Cloud work ?

Yeah Clouds fine, just make sure you don't get confused between saves.

If someone quits the match, If I recall it counts as a win? If it doesn't then count it as a loss.

Stevilinho
06-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Yeah Clouds fine, just make sure you don't get confused between saves.

If someone quits the match, If I recall it counts as a win? If it doesn't then count it as a loss.

so if someone quits do you guys think it would be safe to carry on with the steps if it gives me the 3 points afterwards?

has anyone made a video displaying how to do this properly, because i think i made a wrng step somewhere because i copied a save game from my usb and i had italy v england i won and then italy v england i lost and im sure i had done it right lol

TiptopChrisy
06-09-2012, 10:01 PM
If the opponent quits out AFTER 5 minutes of the clock, you get a win and it's safe to continue.
I had 2 quitters after 5 minutes and got the achievement using this method.

Evo Kazz
06-10-2012, 09:52 AM
If the opponent quits out AFTER 5 minutes of the clock, you get a win and it's safe to continue.
I had 2 quitters after 5 minutes and got the achievement using this method.

There ya go, a quit after 5 mins = Win!

Der Fuhrer
06-12-2012, 04:21 AM
What happens if you draw, then move from your USB a save that is in the knockout rounds?

Paul23
06-20-2012, 12:38 AM
I'm really confused about this, earlier I followed the steps on page 1 and eventually won 6 games with Spain. I deleted the file as mentioned each time after I won from the hard drive and then moved the file from the usb only to find out that it wasn't updating the stats. It just kept showin that I had won 2 games. Am I right in thinkin that after each time I win, I go to the dashboard and first delete the old save from the usb and then copy the updated one from the hard drive to the usb so that there is only one file? Or do I keep all the saves on the usb so that there'd be 6? This is really annoyin as I've won 6 which took about 30 tries. Please can someone help? Many thanks in advance

Bohemian
06-22-2012, 10:24 AM
I am confused about this guide but everyone has been saying just do it even though it is confusing so i will vs myself tomorrow and go for the 6 wins and see how it goes.

Evo Kazz
06-23-2012, 07:56 AM
Well I can't break it down any simpler, the method still works, just follow the steps, don't try get your head around it, as then it wont make sense and your at risk of doing it all wrong, just follow steps a few times then you will see it makes sense and works. If someone wants to attempt to write up a guide to make it simpler, go for it, but I can't see how simpler it can get lol.

RorschachEntry
06-28-2012, 09:32 PM
i get the method fine only trouble is im absolute shat online so if anyone wants get matched up let me know i am free all weekend and tomorrow day GT RorschachEntry

Bohemian
06-30-2012, 02:12 AM
WOOO just got it, definitely got confused and said "why do that" between steps 10, 11, and 2 but yeh as everyone has said just follow it as he as wrote it and it will work. Thank you.

JC
06-30-2012, 09:26 AM
Thanks for this!

Fogizzle
07-05-2012, 08:43 PM
At step 4:
Steps:
1. Win 1 match (if you fail forfeit and create a new tournament)
2. Quit lobby and quit to FIFA 12, then dashboard after game saves etc
3. Copy EURO TOURNAMENT 0 save to USB
5. Forfeit tournament so you lose the whole tournament
7. Win the first game (if you fail forfeit and create a new tourny)

Are you supposed to select the HDD or the USB when prompt at the beginning?

EDIT: Another thing. How are you supposed to copy something that is already on the USB Drive? Here i mean the step 9, and the repeat of step 3? Shouldn't it be more like "Repeat steps 5-10"?

Evo Kazz
07-09-2012, 01:36 PM
At step 4:

Are you supposed to select the HDD or the USB when prompt at the beginning?

EDIT: Another thing. How are you supposed to copy something that is already on the USB Drive? Here i mean the step 9, and the repeat of step 3? Shouldn't it be more like "Repeat steps 5-10"?

No it's exactly as wrote, I stated earlier, when copying saves over to and from delete the old one first, why? Because FIFA 12 duplicates saves, say for example you copy the EURO_0 on a USB, and then copy it again, instead of asking for an overwrite, it will simply make another copy, before you know it, you have a ton of saves with the same name, so always delete old before copying.

Also I never got the prompt which device as I always remove the USB from the console inbetween uses, I did not leave it in all the time, so suggest you do the same to avoid confusion (this is why I removed it)

Skaos
09-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Has anyone else done this, got to the semi final and then it doesn't advance you further, twice now I have been back at the semi after winning the match that should have me in the final.

Anyone had this?

skitz79
09-27-2012, 08:14 AM
Hey guys, would someone b kind enough n help me boost this using the save trick, I must of messed something up as I've won 8 now with no achievement, GT is: shadow of skitz, if uve used this method urself please help a dude out, thanks =]

Marc55Mo
09-27-2012, 08:25 AM
Must of been a server glitch or something.

http://www.qmku.info/0.jpghttp://www.qmku.info/7.jpghttp://www.qmku.info/8.jpghttp://www.qmku.info/9.jpghttp://www.ymeu.info/test5.jpg

skitz79
09-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Must of been a server glitch or something.

http://www.qmku.info/0.jpghttp://www.qmku.info/7.jpghttp://www.qmku.info/8.jpghttp://www.qmku.info/9.jpghttp://www.ymeu.info/test5.jpg

hey dude, have you used this method sucsessfully yourself? if so would you mind helping me out and help me boost this, shouldnt take too long, i would really appreciate help from someone who has used this method, thanks dude!! =]

munDANEsammich
12-31-2012, 03:19 AM
I would love to try this out, but I can't even find a match. I found one match a few months ago but was DC'ed just as we reached the stadium. Ever since I haven't even been able to find an opponent. Help?

ViniBT
12-31-2012, 01:03 PM
I would love to try this out, but I can't even find a match. I found one match a few months ago but was DC'ed just as we reached the stadium. Ever since I haven't even been able to find an opponent. Help?

Use this thread to find someone to help you: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=333794

You and another person can easily get the achievement.

One person will follow the steps here: http://www.trueachievements.com/a163907/glory-moment-achievement.htm?showguides=1

The other person will be the opponent (for this you need to start searching the for the match at the same time - using headset helps a lot).

After it is done for one person, change the roles.

May take 1~2 hours.

sisterrice
01-01-2013, 10:27 AM

i have the same problem. I just want to win an online match to unlock "My Euro" but i did not have a chance. May be we can help each other if you or other player have interest.

GT: sister rice

munDANEsammich
01-01-2013, 09:35 PM
i have the same problem. I just want to win an online match to unlock "My Euro" but i did not have a chance. May be we can help each other if you or other player have interest.

GT: sister rice
Yeah sure, we could try that. GT is same as username. Would you want to go for glory moment too?

JasonRVS
01-22-2013, 01:00 AM
Just boosted this with only 2 people using the above method. The servers are dead enough that we never found anyone else (and found each other in one search every time).

We just let one person win all of the group stage matches. As long as we were both in the group stage, we could find each other, so we just played straight through. For wins we just scored a goal and had the losing person quit after 5 minutes of game time.

We then used the glitch in this thread to progress the person boosting through the brackets. Worked like a charm.

EDIT: For those who are interested, it took us about 2 hours, but you should be able to get the achievement for 2 people in less time than that. I had to reset my console a couple of times because it kept forgetting that I'd bought the DLC and we had one errant deletion when someone had gotten to the semis. I'd say it shouldn't take much more than an hour if everything goes smoothly.