PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else test the day/night cycle?

Rob27
04-27-2012, 12:36 AM
Not sure if anyone noticed but if you just hang out in the countryside part of the demo it does go full night/day after a bit. It get's dark and I adjusted my brightness a tad, but it's playable without a lantern I noticed.

Also it seems to have an annoying "glare" around you at night when you toy with the camera a tad.

EnteringtheCosmos
04-27-2012, 02:55 PM
Not sure if anyone noticed but if you just hang out in the countryside part of the demo it does go full night/day after a bit. It get's dark and I adjusted my brightness a tad, but it's playable without a lantern I noticed.

Also it seems to have an annoying "glare" around you at night when you toy with the camera a tad.
I noticed the night/day cycle is far too quick, I spent about 5-6 minutes fighting and noticed it was almost pitch black then another few minutes it was so dark i had to equip the lantern. Hopefully the demo time was almost evening because if it was morning or afternoon then the cycles are too quick and will become annoying.

Kunduz
04-27-2012, 03:58 PM
as previous poster mentioned: Day/Night cycle is way too fast. From afternoon to midnight in the manner of minutes, making it pitch dark and harder to see.

Rob27
04-27-2012, 11:36 PM
It's fairly long actually, I let it sit idle for a bit and yes the demo starts in the evening. I say it took roughly 45 minutes to go a full cycle.