PDA

View Full Version : Questios about the collection

veloxetmortifer
04-27-2012, 04:45 AM
I kept reading that the collection came with MGS2, MGS3 and Peace walker but I also read that MGS was going to be a downloadable. I recently purchased the HD collection and found no slip for a download like many others have. Now I also read that they had backed out of the idea for the downloadable code for the JP release. Now, if I'm wasting your time, I apologize. I just feel that I have done enough reading and still seem to find the right answer. My questions are...

1. Is MGS downloadable?

2. And if so how can I obtain it?

I thank you for yourtime, information and help.

metallicorphan
04-27-2012, 10:45 AM
As far as i was aware it WAS just for the Japanese PS3 version,because their HD collection just had MGS2 and MGS3(Peace Walker HD was a separate release in Japan)...The HD collection everywhere Outside of Japan(Xbox or PS3)did not have the code as far as i know

Metal Gear Solid 1 has not graced an Xbox machine yet

The MGS collection does come with MG1 and MG2(Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake),which are the 8 bit ports that first appeared on the NES and MSX,and are set inbetween Peace Walker and Metal Gear Solid 1...they are also not a download but you can find those games in the menu of Metal Gear Solid 3

veloxetmortifer
04-27-2012, 12:49 PM
I appreciate the information. That clears up a lot.