PDA

View Full Version : Stop giving me GK's!! lol

Eggnogga
04-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Ugh. Dunno if anyone else is coming across this in Expedition mode? I beat Spain to unlock a bench player, and I get Pepe Reina. I beat Czech Republic to unlock a starter and get Petr Cech. Then, in my last game of Group I to finish it off, I get the starting Lithuanian GK.

I've got a good offense going with David Silva, my VP, & Kenny Miller... but I'm really hurting for some defenders. All are in the lower 60's.

dieotze
04-27-2012, 01:00 PM
i only get a player with 60-65 :-(

Turdboi
04-27-2012, 01:00 PM
Ugh. Dunno if anyone else is coming across this in Expedition mode? I beat Spain to unlock a bench player, and I get Pepe Reina. I beat Czech Republic to unlock a starter and get Petr Cech. Then, in my last game of Group I to finish it off, I get the starting Lithuanian GK.

I've got a good offense going with David Silva, my VP, & Kenny Miller... but I'm really hurting for some defenders. All are in the lower 60's.

It does make me laugh who you get some times, beat Spain for a reserve player and got Torres 83, beat England for starting playing and I got Cahill 79. It would be better if you were offered a choice, not out of anyone cos that would make it to easy but pick a position then it gives you that sort of player.

RecklessMatten
04-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Best player I got is Bruno Alvez from Portugal. I was hoping for Nani :( I wanna get as much of a Man United team as I can

nevermindaboutme
04-27-2012, 04:02 PM
I get either a CB or a GK, it's going to be so annoying getting 10 England players (for the 11 man same nation achievement).

Eggnogga
04-30-2012, 01:53 PM
So, I beat Netherlands 3 times this past weekend... my 3 players: Stijn Schaars(CM), Tim Krul (GK) & Martin Steklenburg (GK). This is starting to go past funny into me being frustrated!

I'm dying for a LM -- I still have a guy overall of 64 out there.

mott1993
05-01-2012, 04:08 PM
I keep getting defenders even though my defence is set at
Richards Cahill Pepe Capdevila

I NEED A LEFT WINGER AND A STRIKER!
As I'm bored of Stocker (Switzerland) and Sturridge

rogernater
05-01-2012, 06:07 PM
funny enough i have not had a CB or GK given to me I have had wilshere as the reserve player, adam johnson as the sub player and then gareth barry as the first team player as well as having my VP as steven gerrard. Played italy three times and got 3 strikers

Eggnogga
05-02-2012, 08:23 PM
I only played a few more times last night -- Finished off Norway & Denmark. Yea, both times I was offered the starting GK.

I did manage to get a CB offered.. but.. it was a bench player for Luxembourg. That doesn't help.

Shanooo92
05-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Very happy with my team that I have :)

Carrasso

Contraeo Hummels Terry Arbeloa

De Jong

Ronaldo(Start) Mountiniho Meireles Ribery

RVP

Even got a decent bench to. I got fairly lucky!

soundlessb00m
05-03-2012, 09:01 PM
I played England 11 times to get my starting XI and ot once was I given a GK. Ended up putting Cahill in net!

mott1993
05-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Getting to the stage where I keep being offered defenders instead of what I want :(

Like others said, I wish there was an option to pick the position you want

Out of curiosity, what are your guys teams? Mine is:

Hart
Richards Cahill Pepe Vermaelen
Giovinco Gerrard Fabregas
Walcott Pro Iniesta

Eggnogga
05-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Well, it's getting better... I played England 3 times yesterday and first time was offered Scott Carson... I thought, "Oh shit.. here we go again." 2nd time -- Frank Lampard. 3rd -- Theo Walcott.

My team, and I'm at work so I'm trying to remember off the top of my head..
Steklenburg
Iraola(Spain), Javic (Bosnia - fake name), Some guy (A fake name from a small country, I still can't get a defender!)
Rumsay (Aaron Ramsey, Wales), Lampard, Salihimovic (Bosnia LM), Walcott, David Silva.
Loic Remy (France), My VP.

It's a 3-4-1-2.

Reuj
05-07-2012, 03:59 PM
My team atm:

4-2-3-1

Wiese
Iraola - 68 rated dude - Toprak - Debuchy
Wilshere - Nigel De Jong
Gotze - Ozil - Pedro
Negredo

I haven't got any quality defenders either.

Malbranque
05-07-2012, 04:07 PM
My team is:

Casillas

Capdevilla - Puyol - Marchena - Jordi Alba

Santi Cazorla - David Silva

Pedro - Mata

Llorente/VP

I found it quite easy in getting a decent enough squad, luckily.

rogernater
05-07-2012, 11:44 PM
I have now played england 10 times i got;

3 forwards (Bent, Zamora, Sturridge).
6 Midfielders (Johnson, Barry, Wilshere, Lampard, Milner, Downing).
1 Goalkeeper (Carson).

I take it england don't like giving defenders out

Katarsis
05-15-2012, 01:20 AM
kind of annoying isn't it, lol, all I get are CB or GK

mott1993
05-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Now have:

Hart
Richards Hummels Pepe Vermaelen
Gerrard
Walcott Lens
Iniesta
Pro Huntelaar

BCFCBristolRed
05-15-2012, 07:10 PM
I have had this problem and am now just thinking I may just use players out of position! lollll

goofyvillain
05-31-2012, 11:02 PM
I've had a few GKs already too, ending up rejecting a lot (quite happy with Shay Given anyways!).

Been a bit lucky though, got a few defenders, one or two for midfield, and a good forward. My team's looking good, plays quite well. Hoping to improve it a lot with more games though.

In a 4-1-2-1-2, I have:

Given

Foley, McShane, Phil Jones, Lukska

Genchev

Brgic, Pedro

Gerrard

Defoe, Virtual Pro.

taffaroo97
06-17-2012, 09:10 PM
my teams not that bad, just got the download today as i some MSP for b-day.

Havent got one keeper yet, but i did get those two they give you at the start.